My Diary - 2013

Rice is a ridiculous amount of pp's isn't it? I like cous cous if someone else prepares it for me. I've never tried quinoa either. Is it pronounced kee noa?

Just subscribing Frances :) looking good! And quinoa is pronounced keen-wah :)
Hey n welcome. N thanks for the pronunciation. Was struggling that too :)

Frances I've got both in the health food shop in town, but I'm sure they are in the supermarket too.
Oh grand. Hafta go to the health food shop tomoro anyway so will hav a look

We hav a guy coming this evening to see if we can repair our extension rather than tear it down... Fingers crossed :)

I stay well away form them! My faves (choc digestives) are like 4 syns each.. And you can't just have 1 haha! x

I normally do too but was having a cuppa when we got in from work coz its do cold n my BF started munching!! I'd hav resisted if I thought they were that hi. I'm not even a lover of them to b ok with wasting them syns. Feel like making myself sick to get them back out!!!! (Not really!!!)
If it was ginger nuts I'd b ok with it...
Ps I didn use the whole 12 on biscuits. Only 6 was on the biscuits...

I normally do too but was having a cuppa when we got in from work coz its do cold n my BF started munching!! I'd hav resisted if I thought they were that hi. I'm not even a lover of them to b ok with wasting them syns. Feel like making myself sick to get them back out!!!! (Not really!!!)
If it was ginger nuts I'd b ok with it...
Ps I didn use the whole 12 on biscuits. Only 6 was on the biscuits...

Haha bless you! Well 6 syns isn't too bad on 3 biccies I suppose! Best of all you'll know for next time eh :) x

Haha bless you! Well 6 syns isn't too bad on 3 biccies I suppose! Best of all you'll know for next time eh :) x

2 biccies!!! They were 3 syns each...
But yea. Lesson learnt n won't be doin that again!!!

Sure don't panick aren't you allowed 15 syns. But 6syns on 2 biscuits would break my heart lol
I know Laura that's what got to me too... 6 syns on 2 biccies that I don't particularly like.. Like, I obviously like them.. I wasn't punishing myself by eating them.. but they're not what I'd choose if I went biccie shopping IYKWIM?!

Was your weigh in today?
Minimins weigh in was this morning.. SW weigh-in this week was Tuesday but next week will be Thursday as I can make the Tuesday class..

So.. Weighed in... First week (on minimins) doing Slimming World and my result iiiissssssss................. -2.5LB :)
Chuffed to say the least :)

I know Laura that's what got to me too... 6 syns on 2 biccies that I don't particularly like.. Like, I obviously like them.. I wasn't punishing myself by eating them.. but they're not what I'd choose if I went biccie shopping IYKWIM?!

Minimins weigh in was this morning.. SW weigh-in this week was Tuesday but next week will be Thursday as I can make the Tuesday class..

So.. Weighed in... First week (on minimins) doing Slimming World and my result iiiissssssss................. -2.5LB :)
Chuffed to say the least :)

That's great!!!

Well done!...The syns work out alot more than if it was weight watchers so to speak, but then I think it helps because I always so reluctant to use them on things that I think are WAY over pointed lol xx Loss is great x

Well done!...The syns work out alot more than if it was weight watchers so to speak, but then I think it helps because I always so reluctant to use them on things that I think are WAY over pointed lol xx Loss is great x
Yea I'm the same.. I get very mean with my PP's/syns ha

Thursday. 10th January
HEXA: 350ml Slimline Milk
HEXB: 35g Porridge
Water: 2x 750ml Bottle. Peppermint Tea. Strawberry & Vanilla Tea. Cranberry Tea.

Pre-Brekkie: Grapefruit
Brekkie: Porridge made on water with sweetner
Lunch: Chicken pasta salad - Chicken fillet, mixed peppers, onion, sweetcorn, tomato, 40g wholemeal pasta, 2 tablespoons ex light mayo (2 syns)
Dinner: Moraccan Meatballs, baked potato - Last nights leftovers ;), baked potato, 25g Low Low Grated Cheese (4 Syns)
Snack: Apple. Orange. 2x Custard Cream Biscuits (6 syns)

Total Syns: 12/15

Thursday. 10th January
HEXA: 350ml Slimline Milk
HEXB: 35g Porridge
Water: 2x 750ml Bottle. Peppermint Tea. Strawberry & Vanilla Tea. Cranberry Tea.

Pre-Brekkie: Grapefruit
Brekkie: Porridge made on water with sweetner
Lunch: Chicken pasta salad - Chicken fillet, mixed peppers, onion, sweetcorn, tomato, 40g wholemeal pasta, 2 tablespoons ex light mayo (2 syns)
Dinner: Moraccan Meatballs, baked potato - Last nights leftovers ;), baked potato, 25g Low Low Grated Cheese (4 Syns)
Snack: Apple. Orange. 2x Custard Cream Biscuits (6 syns)

Total Syns: 12/15

Day sounds great!

Back