My Diary - 2013

No worries Hun also vanilla with just dark choc sprinkles is free.
I recommend the banana custard for a sweet kick, it's Devine xx

No worries Hun also vanilla with just dark choc sprinkles is free.
I recommend the banana custard for a sweet kick, it's Devine xx
Ooh not sure I'd like that.. I cant eat custard as its like eating sugar from the bag for me... But thanks for the tip..
Will have a look for the vanilla with choc sprinkles tho.. That sounds yum.. :)

Oh bugger... I forgot my SW books and notebook for writing up what I eat.. SUCKS!!!
I wanted to register and get cracking on the SW site :mad:

can u go home at lunch?! or can jono txt the details to you? xx

can u go home at lunch?! or can jono txt the details to you? xx
Yea I can fly home.. Its a pain tho.. Jono's in work too n gets a shorter lunch break than I do :(
I don't really need them TBH as I have my food planned and know where I'm at.. But I wanted to have a nose thru the books on lunch and nose on the site during the day... while the bosses are out :p

Wednesday, 09th January

HEXA: 350ml Slimline Milk
HEXB: 35g Porridge

Pre-Brekkie: Grapefruit
Brekkie: 30g Porridge made with water and sweetner
Lunch: Stir Fried Veg with noodles (mixed peppers, garlic, mushrooms, onion, celery. Light soy sauce. Veg oxo)
Dinner: Spaghetti and Moroccan meatballs (Extra lean minced beef. Tinned tomatoes. Passata. Garlic. Mushrooms. onion. sweetcorn. garlic. Wholemeal spaghetti) 25g Low Low grated cheese (4 syns)
Snacks: Apples x2. Orange
Water: 3x 750ml Bottles. 2 glasses

Total syns: 4/15

Looks like its gonna be a lovely day, meatballs sound yummy
That was yesterdays diary hun.. Meatballs were delish :D
I write up my diary the day after so I have my full diary completed... :)
Todays dinner is the same as there was LOADS but I think I'll have a baked potato instead of more spaghetti.. Am having pasta for lunch so don't want to eat it again when I get home...

****WARNING*****
TMI ALERT...

DO NOT READ ON IF YOU'RE ABOUT TO EAT OR ARE SQUEEMISH

Its been about 5 days since I've "gone".. Think am having too much fresh fruit n veg n its irritating my IBS maybe..
Gona carry on as normal for a few more days before I resort to taking anything as I don't feel bloated or pain or anything.. If I feel any discomfort coming on I'll take a perl but otherwise I think I'll leave it be.. Let my body figure out itself what's going on and learn to "dispose" of it itself..
The only "problem" is any affect it may or may not have on my weigh in tomoro.. But hey ho what will be will be...

Did you every get the results from the colonoscopy. That constipation seems to be so common for you. I hope you...ahem..go soon.
I'm getting all confused with peoples diaries lol, I thought you preplanned, must be someone else I'm thinking of. Meatballs did sound lovely though :D. Have you every tried couscous or quinoa, the meatballs would be lovely with either of those I'd say

I've read that sw can do that but tbh I reckon any change in diet can do that too.

Whilst we're on the subject of erm toilets. I can't stop weeing. I'm not really drinking particularly more. I have back ache too. I'm thinking possible water infection??? I feel unwell too.

I've read that sw can do that but tbh I reckon any change in diet can do that too.

Whilst we're on the subject of erm toilets. I can't stop weeing. I'm not really drinking particularly more. I have back ache too. I'm thinking possible water infection??? I feel unwell too.

Could be something else too Tracy :family2:lol. Could be urinary tract infection, does it feel very sore once you've finished peeing...maybe cystitis as well?

Did you every get the results from the colonoscopy. That constipation seems to be so common for you. I hope you...ahem..go soon.
I'm getting all confused with peoples diaries lol, I thought you preplanned, must be someone else I'm thinking of. Meatballs did sound lovely though :D. Have you every tried couscous or quinoa, the meatballs would be lovely with either of those I'd say
Yea got the results on the day.. Confirmed IBS.. But havn't been given any prescription or anything to medicate it.. But (touching wood as I type) I've not been suffering at all with it since I had the tests so haven't really followed up with my GP...
I think this time the lack of "movement" is just down to the extra fruit n veg i've been eating lately.. Usually if I had allot of veg I "clog up" As I said there's no pain or bloating and no uncomfortable feeling (yet), so the only difference really is the not going... I had been quite regular there for a good while.. I say good while, to some it'd be no time at all but for about a month maybe 6 weeks i was going daily sometimes a couple of times a day.. Which is SUPER for me...

Sorry again for all the info I'm giving here...
:eek:

I'd say your right hun.. The change of diet is probably a factor too...
Me too on the weeing front.. I'm in n out all day and then even waking up in the night to go...
I think for me tho its just coz I hadn't drank ANY water over the Christmas break and am now drinking MIN 2 litres a day.. Hopefully my system gets used to it again soon.. Altho I'd say I'm walking 2 miles a day to the loo alone... lol
Could be something else too Tracy :family2:lol.
Tee hee hee.. Was gona say the same :D

Have you every tried couscous or quinoa, the meatballs would be lovely with either of those I'd say
No! Have never tried.. But funny you should say that coz only earlier this week I was asking one of the lads in work about cous cous.. He eats it all the time so was asking for tips on cooking it and what ways to have it.. Not sure if I'll like it so have never bought it.. Don't wana waste money and food.. I know its only cheap, but I hate wasting food...
Then, a woman in work told me she adds it to her salads as well.. So its on my shopping list for this week...

Showing my common-ness here but have never heard of quinoa???

Quinoa is abit like rice, but needs lots of flavour added to it, really filling so saves on pp. Its supposed to be a super food I think. Cous-cous is lovely but again needs lots of flavour added to it, filling for the amount you can have and so so quick to make. I add, onion, garlic and stock to it, but my sister does something with mint to it and its beautiful. Use both instead of rice, like 60g of rice is quite high in pp, you would never eat 60g of quinoa..too filling, 40g is loads and only 4pp. Both free on SW as far as I know

Quinoa is abit like rice, but needs lots of flavour added to it, really filling so saves on pp. Its supposed to be a super food I think. Cous-cous is lovely but again needs lots of flavour added to it, filling for the amount you can have and so so quick to make. I add, onion, garlic and stock to it, but my sister does something with mint to it and its beautiful. Use both instead of rice, like 60g of rice is quite high in pp, you would never eat 60g of quinoa..too filling, 40g is loads and only 4pp. Both free on SW as far as I know
Yea but rice is free too :D
I will defo try cous cous as its something different isn't it?! And if I come across quinoa i'll get that n give it a go too... Am assuming i'll find it next to the rice???

Back