My Diary - 2013

Oh **** frances I hope you are all ok, what a nightmare, you are so so lucky. Big hugs xxx

OMG!!!! Poor Jono!!! thank god thats all that happened!!! could have been soooo much worse!!!! you and pup ok?! xxx

Oh my god hon?! Are you alright? You must be in shock! Poor Jono, that sounds so painful... Are you injured at all? Good love ya's!! :( xXx

Oh **** frances I hope you are all ok, what a nightmare, you are so so lucky. Big hugs xxx
Thanks girls... Somehow I got away with not as much as a scratch!! I was sitting on the other end of the sofa so no idea how I was so lucky.. Someone was definitely watching down on us.. Neighbour came to help when they heard the bang and said he was expecting to be coming up to carry out some bodies!! Fire brigade said they're shocked there wasn't more serious injuries as well..
Altho girls, I was MORTIFIED walking around as I had decided as we were just sitting in I'd have me shower, put a conditioning treatment in my hair and leave it over night and sit in my PJ's.. Wearing BRIDGET JONES KNICKERS with bright pink hearts on under CREAM PJ's!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: So I was some sight walking around the hospital as I wasn't allowed back in the house to get some clothes!! Oh yea... and no bra on!!!!!

Thanks girls... Somehow I got away with not as much as a scratch!! I was sitting on the other end of the sofa so no idea how I was so lucky.. Someone was definitely watching down on us.. Neighbour came to help when they heard the bang and said he was expecting to be coming up to carry out some bodies!! Fire brigade said they're shocked there wasn't more serious injuries as well..
Altho girls, I was MORTIFIED walking around as I had decided as we were just sitting in I'd have me shower, put a conditioning treatment in my hair and leave it over night and sit in my PJ's.. Wearing BRIDGET JONES KNICKERS with bright pink hearts on under CREAM PJ's!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: So I was some sight walking around the hospital as I wasn't allowed back in the house to get some clothes!! Oh yea... and no bra on!!!!!

Lol oh bless you

In hispital before christmas I was in pjs with hair everywhere and no socks and no bra lol... it is fairly embarrassing when there are so many people rushing around and staring at you. Is Jono stuck in hospital now with his broken arm?? X

OMG what a fright you must have got, someone was definately looking down on you!!!! Poor Jono, must have been some shock. Had to laugh at the image of you wandering around the hospital with giant love heart knickers though hehe.

In hispital before christmas I was in pjs with hair everywhere and no socks and no bra lol... it is fairly embarrassing when there are so many people rushing around and staring at you. Is Jono stuck in hospital now with his broken arm?? X
No hun. He was let out yesterday morning at 8:30.. he was back there this morning to see someone for plastic something or other but they couldn't do anything and passed him over to the fracture clinic.. He's due there in 2 weeks anyway but they checked him over, went thru his x-rays, changed his dressing and sent him on his way.. thankfully there's no nerve or tendon damage so it should heal up OK.. thank God! They thought there was long term muscle damage but all is OK.. As he's a cabinet maker/carpenter that would have been a BIG issue...
OMG what a fright you must have got, someone was definately looking down on you!!!! Poor Jono, must have been some shock. Had to laugh at the image of you wandering around the hospital with giant love heart knickers though hehe.
Laura I was grand for the first few minutes after getting out of the ambulance coz I was so frantic worrying about Jono.. But after sitting there and finding out what was what i started thinking "Oh God.. My hair!! I don't even have a bobbon". Then I went to the loo and seen what underwear I was wearing I was like "Are you kidding me?! Of all days I choose to have an 'I don't care night' and this happens" Like, I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I decided to put a leave in conditioning treatment in my hair.. Must have been at LEAST 4 years ago.. More.. It was the last time I was blonde, so that MINIMUM December of 2008 (I went dark coz my roots were awful n it was mam's funeral so that's how I remember the date) I can tell you now I'll only ever wear PJ's at bedtime.. From now on it'll be cosy trackies or leggings when I want a cosy night.. And no more open fires either!!!!!
(I might sound a little nuts but now I know Jono's OK, and I'm OK, and Stringer obviously.. I can laugh..)

Sunday, 13th January

Hexa: Milk
HexB: None
Water: None :(
Brekkie: None :(
Lunch: None :(
Dinner: (Went to friends house. She insisted on it. And I wasn't really in form of cooking!) Roast beef, gravy, 2 small roast potatoes, sprouts, carrots & celery
Boldies: About 6 mini chocolate mallows - No idea how many syns

Exercise: Cleaning up my exploded sitting room!!!!!!! :(
OK so worked out my syns for yesterday... 20.5/15... whoops...
Not sure if we work up AP type things in SW but surely all my running around, cleaning and shifting of furniture and pieces of the fire would have cancelled some of that out.. Never mind the stress of the whole thing.. Anyway... I think its pretty damn good... Considering...
Official SW weigh in should be tomoro but not sure if i'll go then or wait til Thursday... Will decide tomoro

Monday, 14th January

HEXA: Milk
HEXB: 2x Nimble bread

Pre-Breakfast: Grapefruit
Breakfast: None. Forgot...
Lunch: Ham salad & nimble toast - Ham, cucumber, red onion, cherry tomatoes, sweetcorn.
Dinner: Pasta bolognese with garlic bread - 11 syns (Garlic bread and jarred sauce) - My BF's Mam cooked dinner. I'll have no say on dinners for a few days as we're having to stay at his parents house temporarily. But will try my very best. Am doing my own brekkie n lunch tho so its only my dinner I can't control.
Snacks: Jazz Apple
Total Syns: 11/15
Exercise: 30min walk with puppy

Hello lovely here to follow!

Eeeekkkkk exciting.
Good luck, how do you reckon you've done? I think you've done grand but I know FA about SW.
Hi Tracy.. staying at my BF's Mam's house so we've no internet access so only getting back on now.. Well I done my usual Minimin's WI on Friday n was 2.5 (or was it 2?!) so i thought maybe the same at that WI.. Coz its the same length of time in between WI's so I thought there wouldn't be a difference...
Was down 3.5lb last night.. Saying that tho... last week I'd had noodles n stif fry veg at lunch so quite a heavy lunch???
Yesterday tho I suppose I had full size bread toastie.. So maybe equal.. I duno but I do know its 1/4 of the way to what I had set as my target weight :D
God I just remembered I've weigh in tonight too!! good luck xx
How did your WI go Laura?

Awww well done on your wi but how bloody scary. I hate gas and this is the first house i've had it really and i always flinch when i light the fire, expecting it to blow up in my face or something!
Hope this week is a LOT calmer for you x

Awww well done on your wi but how bloody scary. I hate gas and this is the first house i've had it really and i always flinch when i light the fire, expecting it to blow up in my face or something!
Hope this week is a LOT calmer for you x
Thankfully it wasn't caused by anything to do with the gas.. As I won't even allow myself think about bad that would have been... Am done now with open fires.. Block it up I say and get a nice little electric one that sit there looking pretty..
That's the second fire to explode on me.. I don't want a third!!!
Thank you for my well done.. Was pleased to say the least.. Was only expecting the same 2.5 that I had on Friday (my minimin WI)
How are you getting on?

Tuesday, 15th January - Weigh in at SW - Result: -3.5LB - New weight: 171LB

HEA: Cheese
HEB: Slice Fill Size Wholemeal Bread

Brekkie: Fruit - 2x Mandarins. Apple. Banana
Lunch: Ham salad sandwich (4 syns for second slice bread)
Dinner: Steak. Mash (no milk or butter). Carrot & parsnip
Snacks: Mini Choc Mallow - 3 syns
Exercise: None.

Syns: 7/15

Tuesday, 15th January - Weigh in at SW - Result: -3.5LB - New weight: 171LB

HEA: Cheese
HEB: Slice Fill Size Wholemeal Bread

Brekkie: Fruit - 2x Mandarins. Apple. Banana
Lunch: Ham salad sandwich (4 syns for second slice bread)
Dinner: Steak. Mash (no milk or butter). Carrot & parsnip
Snacks: Mini Choc Mallow - 3 syns
Exercise: None.

Syns: 7/15

Food looks yummy frances! And im fine thanks lovley. Sorry to hear about what happened with the whole explosion! Your a lucky young lady! That could of been even more horrendous. What time should i come over for dinner? I love steak!

Food looks yummy frances! And im fine thanks lovley. Sorry to hear about what happened with the whole explosion! Your a lucky young lady! That could of been even more horrendous. What time should i come over for dinner? I love steak!
Sorry.. That was yesterday's menu.. You have have happily had my steak.. I hate it.. But as I'm staying at my BF's parents house I have to eat whats handed up.. Was eating it dreaming of yummy chocolate cake or something equally yummy.. Couldn't get it down me quick enough just to get rid of it... YUCK YUCK YUCK...

Back