My Diary - 2013

Hey Hun hope all is as well as can be. I bet you can't wait to hopefully move back in next week. What an awful start to the new year for you.
I'm joining SW next Thursday I'm going to go to a group in my village I need a change and really get stuck into something. Any help or advice welcome!! I haven't done SW for years and I can't remember anything!! I will start a diary up next week once I've joined. Xx

Hey Hun hope all is as well as can be. I bet you can't wait to hopefully move back in next week. What an awful start to the new year for you.
I'm joining SW next Thursday I'm going to go to a group in my village I need a change and really get stuck into something. Any help or advice welcome!! I haven't done SW for years and I can't remember anything!! I will start a diary up next week once I've joined. Xx
Oh yay.. Its great.. Raging I didn't make the change months ago.. I'm loving the freedom of it.. Being able to cook the same meals for us both without worrying about weights etc.. Love it.. I can even stay on plan with all this going on and when i'm not cooking for myself.. :D If I can stay on plan with all this, I will never have an excuse to go off plan!! Altho I may give in and have a bottle of red tonight/tomoro night.. I think I deserve a drink after all that's gone on :) xxx

OMG lads... ALL I want is a pack of King Cheese & Onion Crisps.. At 11 syns I will NOT give in but this is a freakin' test...
Am having such hungry days today and yesterday... not good!!

Also ate belvita biscuits for brekkie before checking the syn value... 12 syns!!! Am SICK!!!

It's infuriating isn't it? I'm exactly the same. I can't really say anything to make you feel better other than that it's not a "true" fat gain.

Yeh I know girls just puts you down but I won't stop! And I hope in a few weeks ill see a loss ill just increase fluids

You can have the nutrigrain biscuits as a hex b only 2
Thanks hun.. Will try remember that.. Wouldn't usually be something I'd have but it was there and I thought "oh I'll use it up..."
Had a few treats over the weekend.. Had a bottle of sparkling wine on Saturday night.. I had given up til March, but I needed a destress so gave in.. Will carry on now as if it didn't happen tho.. But is 27 syns right??? Is that enough??
Then last night I had a bag of spicy onion ring... AND onion rings.. AND some chocolate.. Have it all on my tracker tho so that's all that counts.. Will add up my syns for it now tho.. Hafta go online (still not home so still no internet)

Right so... Diaries for Friday, Saturday and Sunday below.. Wasn't the best weekend in the world but have been honest and written everything down...

Friday
HeA: Milk
HeB: 2 Nimble bread
Water: 750ml

Brekkie: Grapefruit. Belvita breakfast biscuits (12 syns)
Lunch: 50g pasta, 2 bacon medalions, sweetcorn, chive dressing (3 syns)
Dinner: Chicken breast (oven baked) with SW Chips and salad
Snacks: 2x Mandarins. Apple.

Total Syns: 15/15

Saturday
HeA: 40g LF Cheese
HeB: 2x Nimble
Brekkie: None
Lunch: 2 egg omlette with mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, grated cheese and toast (1 syn for WW spread)
Dinner: Beef stir fry - Beef strips, red onion, baby corn, green beans, sweet peas, peppers, light soy sauce, oyster sauce.
Snacks: Bottle sparkling wine - 27 syns??

Total Syns: 28/15 - Whoops :D

Sunday
HeA: Milk
HeB: Extra Virgon Olive Oil

Brekkie: None
Lunch: None
Dinner: Chicken breast stuffed with mushrooms and leeks, 2x roast potatoes, carrots, parsnip, cabbage
Snacks: Spicy Onion Rings (12 syns), Dime Milka (6 Syns), Half Galaxy (6 Syns) Lidl Onion Rings (6.5 Syns) - 30.5 syns
Water: 1 pint
Total Syns: 30.5/15 - Whoops.. Bit of a binge... :eek:

Jono's just been to his doctor for her to check and redress his wound..
He said its stinky and kinda slimy.. She's worried its infected and might infect the bone so has taken a swab, given him another anti-biotic and he's to go back to her Friday.. If she gets results before then and needs to do anything she'll call him in sooner.. He "assumes" he's to take the new anti biotic AND the one he already had together, rather than 1 replace the other or running consecutively... Bit worrying but fingers crossed its all OK...

Aww poor Jono, hope its not infected and its just because its not getting air that its stinky.
Any idea when you'll be in your house again? You must be getting fed up at this stage!
How are you feeling about weigh-in tomorrow? I'm kinda looking forward to mine hehe

Aww poor Jono, hope its not infected and its just because its not getting air that its stinky.
Any idea when you'll be in your house again? You must be getting fed up at this stage!
How are you feeling about weigh-in tomorrow? I'm kinda looking forward to mine hehe
Thanks Laura. Lets hope so.. He's on a second anti-biotic not and he's back to the doc on Friday. So we'll just have to wait n see.. And pray!!
Hopefully getting our main window today, so hopefully it can be fitted today also.. Once that's done we can move back in.. I still have some washing of walls to do but not much.. Maybe an hours work.. If even.. I tell ya I must be burning some cals doing all this scrubbing n lifting n moving.. lol
Weigh-in.. Not too hopeful to be honest.. Had wine on Saturday and some munchies on Sunday.. And with not cooking for myself its been a tough week.. Besides the before mentioned tho I think I've done reasonably OK.. I've had no "movement" in days and am due on this weekend, so probably not gona be a great result.. Hopefully not too bad tho.. Once I get back home and back to cooking for myself I'll get whatever gains back off.. Am determined so there's no stopping me..

What time is your WI? x

Hope he gets better soon frances.
When do you weigh ?
x
Thanks Hollie.. Me too :)
Slimming World weigh in is this evening.. I record that on my tracker in my signature.. My Minimins WI (which is what I've been since this whole weight loss thing started) is Friday mornings..

Thanks Hollie.. Me too :)
Slimming World weigh in is this evening.. I record that on my tracker in my signature.. My Minimins WI (which is what I've been since this whole weight loss thing started) is Friday mornings..
Ahhh, good luck for tonight :)

Ahhh, good luck for tonight :)
Thank you.. Not too hopeful for this evening TBH with having to live at my BF's house.. But as I said, I've been as good as I can be under the circumstances.. And I'll be home in the next couple of days anyway I should think...
When do you weigh in? x

Mondays, I lost a pound last week which considering I had mcdonalds on friday and pizza takeaway on sat is quite good hah x

Mondays, I lost a pound last week which considering I had mcdonalds on friday and pizza takeaway on sat is quite good hah x
Well done.. That's a great loss.. And I'd say the pizza dough was still sitting there so a nice start for a good loss next week too.. ;)

Back