My Diary - 2013

Monday - 15th April
OK.. So doing my first ever Green Day...

HeB x2: 2 slices wholemeal toast
HeA: 1 slice dairylea light cheese slice. 125ml LF milk

Water: 750ml
Tea: 1 Cup
Brekkie: 2 Wholemeal toast
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Sandwich - Ham, Cheese, beetroot (so unorganised) - 8syns
Snack: Orange. Grapefruit
Dinner: ?
Snack: Frozen mixed berries with frozen muller light (only half left as had half last night.. great for killing the sugar craving)

I love green days, just dont do them all the often. Cant beat egg, chips and beans of a JP beans and cheese!! x

I love green days, just dont do them all the often. Cant beat egg, chips and beans of a JP beans and cheese!! x
This is my first time not doing EE days... Apart from my days off of course.. lol

Morning......Afternoon.....Evening!!! covered all basis as i really have no concept of time today!!!! had 9:50am it felt like it was about 11am! now its 2:30....feels like it should be 11am!!! lol

How are you anyway? all ok?!

xxxx

Morning......Afternoon.....Evening!!! covered all basis as i really have no concept of time today!!!! had 9:50am it felt like it was about 11am! now its 2:30....feels like it should be 11am!!! lol

How are you anyway? all ok?!

xxxx

Hey hun.. How ara ya?
All good here.. Yea its a weird day alright.. Sun is shining altho a few dark clouds keep appearing.. So far has stayed dry tho.. Hoping to walk home from work altho I drove in.. If it looks like it'll rain within half an hour of me finishing work, i'll drive home but otherwise I'm all prepared to walk it :) Jono will drive me in in the morning.. OR.. we'll walk back up later on with Stringer and collect it.. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone :)

Hey hun.. How ara ya?
All good here.. Yea its a weird day alright.. Sun is shining altho a few dark clouds keep appearing.. So far has stayed dry tho.. Hoping to walk home from work altho I drove in.. If it looks like it'll rain within half an hour of me finishing work, i'll drive home but otherwise I'm all prepared to walk it :) Jono will drive me in in the morning.. OR.. we'll walk back up later on with Stringer and collect it.. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone :)

im gd thanks! very tired lol!!! i honestly feel as if im about 85 years old....feel so tired ALL the time atm!!! but that soon will stop once new diet starts :)!

oo good idea about the walking! hows the diet going? xxx

im gd thanks! very tired lol!!! i honestly feel as if im about 85 years old....feel so tired ALL the time atm!!! but that soon will stop once new diet starts :)!

oo good idea about the walking! hows the diet going? xxx
Yea not too bad.. Had a but of a bold Saturday but otherwise not too bad.. Had a good day yesterday, plus even drank my 2litres of water!! Unusual for me on a weekend but I tried and succeeded :D Today's been good too so far.. But its early days ha ha..
How about you? What new diet you starting? You going back to S&S? When does it start? x

Yea not too bad.. Had a but of a bold Saturday but otherwise not too bad.. Had a good day yesterday, plus even drank my 2litres of water!! Unusual for me on a weekend but I tried and succeeded :D Today's been good too so far.. But its early days ha ha..
How about you? What new diet you starting? You going back to S&S? When does it start? x

oo well done!!

im going to get a Brita Fill & Go bottle when i get paid.....filters the water as you drink and is re-usable :D so will help me keep my water intake up :)

yep back to s&s will place an order on Friday so hopefully should arrive on Monday, so will start Tuesday :) cant wait xxx

oo well done!!

im going to get a Brita Fill & Go bottle when i get paid.....filters the water as you drink and is re-usable :D so will help me keep my water intake up :)

yep back to s&s will place an order on Friday so hopefully should arrive on Monday, so will start Tuesday :) cant wait xxx
Are you just gona do healthy eating until then or not "do" anything just wait for it to arrive and have a "last meal" before starting?

Are you just gona do healthy eating until then or not "do" anything just wait for it to arrive and have a "last meal" before starting?

im just doing as i have been really, not watching and counting but not going mad i.e today i've had sandwich for lunch and a packet of crisps but didnt have brekkie. Tonight for dinner i've got jacket potato with beans and cheese :) xxx

im just doing as i have been really, not watching and counting but not going mad i.e today i've had sandwich for lunch and a packet of crisps but didnt have brekkie. Tonight for dinner i've got jacket potato with beans and cheese :) xxx

Yummers... Love it :)
Am gona hopefully get over to the shop soon to pick up some Slim Fast shakes n things.. Today am trying a green day.. First time not doing EE.. So far so good.. Not hungry at all.. Altho.. I started my day having brekkie!!! I know I have brekkie everyday.. But I usually have it in work.. This morning I had in before I left (well, had half it in the car!! just had toast) but usually wouldn't eat til maybe 10 or half 10... Dunno if its made a difference or am having a "not really hungry" kinda day.. So will do the same tomoro and see how I get on...

Yummers... Love it :)
Am gona hopefully get over to the shop soon to pick up some Slim Fast shakes n things.. Today am trying a green day.. First time not doing EE.. So far so good.. Not hungry at all.. Altho.. I started my day having brekkie!!! I know I have brekkie everyday.. But I usually have it in work.. This morning I had in before I left (well, had half it in the car!! just had toast) but usually wouldn't eat til maybe 10 or half 10... Dunno if its made a difference or am having a "not really hungry" kinda day.. So will do the same tomoro and see how I get on...

sounds good to me!! xx

Did you manage to walk home?!?

I tried slim fast... Actually I don't think there's many diets I haven't lol! Anyways I was pants at it... I was starving and I missed eating! I just live food tooooooo much! x

Did you manage to walk home?!?

I tried slim fast... Actually I don't think there's many diets I haven't lol! Anyways I was pants at it... I was starving and I missed eating! I just live food tooooooo much! x
Hey hun. I did. Then walked the shop n back (10 mins) then 50 squats n 100 skips :)

Re: My Slimming World Journey Starts here...

Hi Frances, I've missed you guys, dya remember me? I`m back, its been ages, need to have a read and catch up. How RU? X :) bet u n sarah r doing ace n r like skinny Minnie's x

Hi Frances, I've missed you guys, dya remember me? I`m back, its been ages, need to have a read and catch up. How RU? X :) bet u n sarah r doing ace n r like skinny Minnie's x

Hey Liz. All good ta. Still as I was when u left :( but haven't given up. That's the main thing right?!
How are u? How's things? How's work? U happier?

Re: My Slimming World Journey Starts here...

Hey Liz. All good ta. Still as I was when u left :( but haven't given up. That's the main thing right?!
How are u? How's things? How's work? U happier?

That's defo the main thing lovey. I'm glad u r all still here.
How's your house n doggy? I notice or diary name mentions babies... AW how's that going?

I'm good ta, need to setup a new diary on here, I've just updated my old one, ive started fast diet today.
Work is much better minus the witch, just so busy! Working in street lighting adding all the new LED lights onto a new system, so bit different from customer services, still c the witch, I revel in ignoring her! Its ace.
X will catch up more wen I've set my diary up hun x take care x

That's defo the main thing lovey. I'm glad u r all still here.
How's your house n doggy? I notice or diary name mentions babies... AW how's that going?

I'm good ta, need to setup a new diary on here, I've just updated my old one, ive started fast diet today.
Work is much better minus the witch, just so busy! Working in street lighting adding all the new LED lights onto a new system, so bit different from customer services, still c the witch, I revel in ignoring her! Its ace.
X will catch up more wen I've set my diary up hun x take care x

Yea hopefully will hav baby news soon. Starting on clomid hopefully this week if AF shows up. But hopefully she won't :D
House is great. Had a bit of an accident back in January which resulted in Jono having a broken arm... But come out the other end n it's all looking good. N Jono's back in work as of last week so it's all good here

OK ladies so yesterday was a good day :D

I had 2 x750ml bottles water & 2x black tea
Brekkie: 2 wholemeal toast (full size bread = 2 x HeB's)
Snack: Apple. .
Lunch: Wholemeal sandwich (8Syns for bread) Ham, Dairylea Light Cheese single (half HeA), beetroot.
Exercise: 30 min walk home from work. 50squats. 100 skips.
Snack: Apple. Banana. 2 custard creams (6syns) BF came in all ready to cut into the floor so was STARVING by time it was nearly dinner time... I tried fruit too but it wasn't happening///
Dinner: SW chips, 2 fried (in sprylight) eggs, Mallons Sausage, spaghetti. (YUM)

Back