My Diary - 2013

Hiya, how u getting on? im back doing weight watchers now but still following you! my second day back on track feel great xx
Good morning lovely.. Great you got back on track so quickly.. Hope it goes well for you :)
All good here.. Good day yesterday.. Used more syns than I'd have liked but that's what happens when you're unprepared... tut! Still on plan tho so that's what matters :)
No idea what I'm doing today either.. Didn't take anything out of the freezer so will have to make up a dinner from nothing... or stop at the shops on the way home... Either way will do my best to have day 2 on track :) x

Re: My Slimming World Journey Starts here...

Morning hon. Dinner yesterday sounds yum! :)

Morning hon. Dinner yesterday sounds yum! :)
Twas delish.. We used to call it a Corpo (corporation) dinner as in, for poorer families, but was very yum :)
I hate being un prepared!.. im a bit OCD with it actually lol :rolleyes: hope all goes well, and I saw about baby plans! my fingers are crossed for you! ... soo exciting xx
I know I hate it too.. Tho I'm not prepared often... I will when I have a proper kitchen.. But that's still a while off yet.. Oh well.. Will do what I can :)
Thanks hun.. Hopefully will be posting good news soon.. Until then... Focus is on weightloss...

im having a "omg im so bored, i want to go home and slob on the sofa in my pjs" day :) xxx

Grand... Got loadsa running around to do at lunch.. And am SOOO hungry so fear I may write off my day.. I don't want to tho.. And I will try to stay on track.. Think I'll need to pick up more fruit to get me thru the afternoon.. 3pm snack will defo be some Ryvita with LF cottage cheese.. Nice n filling to get me thru..
Have just decided to have a pitta pizza for dinner with passata as my base sauce and mozzerella and tomato slices on top of a wholemeal pitta.. I'll back a shop pizza for Jono (or rather tell him to put one on for himself) and i'll have SW chips and he can hav deep fryer chips :D Can't wait already and its not even lunch time

OK so didn't write off my day... I was STARVING and was having a mug shot for lunch.. Had to run the bank too so by time I got back I was ready to pass out with hunger.. So while I waited for my mug shot to be ready.. I had 3 Ryvita crispbreads with lf red onion & chive cottage cheese (2nd half of my HeB.. first half was used on brekkie on a weetabix)

Hi Hun how are you? Just gettin a wee nosey on what been happening with you. You have gotten back into the diet well no bother to you :) And saw your baba plans so delighted for you I really hope you have good news for us all real soon :D x

Hi Hun how are you? Just gettin a wee nosey on what been happening with you. You have gotten back into the diet well no bother to you :) And saw your baba plans so delighted for you I really hope you have good news for us all real soon :D x
Hi hun.. Yea fingers n toes crossed :) Thanks chic :)
All good here.. just working, DIY-ing, sleeping.. and back to working... No fun.. Well.. the DIY is fun but no girls night out type fun :) But that's OK
How are you?

Hi hun.. Yea fingers n toes crossed :) Thanks chic :)
All good here.. just working, DIY-ing, sleeping.. and back to working... No fun.. Well.. the DIY is fun but no girls night out type fun :) But that's OK
How are you?
I grand Hun just at the normal battling to get back on plan nothing new there :) Hows the house work coming on is it nearly finished yet?

I grand Hun just at the normal battling to get back on plan nothing new there :) Hows the house work coming on is it nearly finished yet?

Nowhere near finished but coming along nicely :)
Main house downstairs is done. Furnished n all. Just the upstairs n kitchen to do now :)

image-3816506241.jpg

image-522971870.jpg

Chips n pizza for dinner. Yum yum

Re: My Slimming World Journey Starts here...

Morning love, your tea looked v nice x homemade pizza? :)

I forgot to tell you that he told me that I won't have children until I'm 37/38... I almost cried!!! x

Back