My Diary - 2013

Just had my first dinner of the weekend that wasn't from a take away!!! Oops. But we were so busy I was too exhausted to cook. N I'd say I well burnt what I ate
Hope everyone has had a good weekend?

It's tough going isnt it... Are you anywhere close to getting your kitchen done? x

It's tough going isnt it... Are you anywhere close to getting your kitchen done? x
No still nothing done there.. Still deciding on things there.. Like, initially we were having a gas oven in the island unit and gas hob along the counters at the wall.. But now we're realising there's not much choice in gas ovens... So thinking of having a range cooker instead.. But they're mega expensive.. So we don't know.. Also Jono's gona back to wanting to build our kitchen so is doing research to see cost wise if its worth it... The only thing we have decided on in there is the floors but we can't start them til we know what's going where...

image-38307476.jpg

Dinner

What activities have you been doing? How's the gym?
Just posted on your diary there.. lol..
Not been yet.. Was meant to go yesterday but cancelled my PT session until today.. But can't make it today either..
We got a 20cy skip delivered on Friday from Friday at 5 til Monday at 6 I've been filling that.. We were clearing out the gardens (front and back) of all the rubble from the kitchen that was pulled down so was lifting, throwing bricks n stones n muck n rubble.. Then pulling up carpets n stuff from in the house.. Then digging and shovelling gravel from the back garden into buckets, then bringing them in the wheelbarrow to the skip, then dumping them.. Hard going.. And every bone in my body is ACHING

Hi, just popping in to say hi. Ive just subscribed too. I'm new to this site and started WW 5 weeks ago and reached my 5% today. A total of 10lbs down so really pleased.

Have you met many others from Ireland?

Tara x

ps - dinner looks good.

Hi, just popping in to say hi. Ive just subscribed too. I'm new to this site and started WW 5 weeks ago and reached my 5% today. A total of 10lbs down so really pleased.

Tara x

ps - dinner looks good.

Hiya. Welcome.
Yea there's a couple here from Ireland. Azwethinkweiz. Brien77. Mrslmc. A couple more who's usernames I don't know offhand (sorry ladies)
Well done getting yer 5% so soon :)

Tara x

ps - dinner looks good.

Well done on your 5% that's fab. Do you have a diary on here?

Yes.. Its not yet Friday meaning I've still to wait for a lie in :( I need one.. My body is aching from last weekend.. I need to rest.. Still not been to the gym.. A whole week wasted of my month!!! Annoying...

On a brighter note, despite my take away weekend I'm down 2lb this week.. Only half way to getting off the horrible 4lb gain of last week but at least its not another gain!!!!! Lookin' at the bright side n all that...

Back