My Diary - 2013

I think I've got a tape worm in my stomach... I cannot stop eating. N no matter how much I eat, I don't fill

Ah babs, or not eating for two RU honey? X
If not, RU doin more things which makes u hungrier? If so I wud eat a little more veg to fill u up n water with our meals? :)

How are you??? X

Hey hun, how are you? How's your house coming along? x

Hey ladies. Sorry. I have been around but more lurking n on ttc threads. Been off track-OSHA last while but last 2 days been back on sw train. Fingers crossed I can get back on it. Hope ur both well? Xxx

Hey ladies. Sorry. I have been around but more lurking n on ttc threads. Been off track-OSHA last while but last 2 days been back on sw train. Fingers crossed I can get back on it. Hope ur both well? Xxx

I thought u was coming back with big news then!!!! Oh mannnnn keep trying. Mines well underway now; had yet another lot of bloods taken today x

I thought u was coming back with big news then!!!! Oh mannnnn keep trying. Mines well underway now; had yet another lot of bloods taken today x

Aw no sadly not. Not yet anyway :)
Oh I didn't kno I were ttc too... FCC for u xx
Ugh... Waiting around for cycle days for the bloods is the worst bit. Hospital usually get in touch just as that day has passed....

good good!! all good thanks!! stressed at work but nothing new there! lol xx
Oh God its been mental here the last couple of weeks.. We've got all new software in, a new phone system, a new paperless system ALL come in at once so we've had ppl from all over in installing and training...
And now we're on our with the new systems and trying to get our heads round them all.. STRESS!!! I need a holiday..
Jonathan would LOVE to get away too but with my job uncertain, I just don't want to risk booking one...

How's S&S going? Sorry, you've probably been updating in yer thread but I've just been around many threads lately.. I'm so bad...

Oh God its been mental here the last couple of weeks.. We've got all new software in, a new phone system, a new paperless system ALL come in at once so we've had ppl from all over in installing and training...
And now we're on our with the new systems and trying to get our heads round them all.. STRESS!!! I need a holiday..
Jonathan would LOVE to get away too but with my job uncertain, I just don't want to risk booking one...

How's S&S going? Sorry, you've probably been updating in yer thread but I've just been around many threads lately.. I'm so bad...

OMG! thats so much at once to change!! and get your head around!! im not surprised your stressed :( ahhh thats annoying but tbh i would be the same as you because god forbid you did lose your job you would be kicking yourself for spending money on a hol. Whats the update with the job, is there a specific date by which they will tell u if your safe etc? Can you and Jono maybe even go and stay somewhere for the weekend like a local cheapy break - maybe book a spa break for yourself!! pamper yourself a bit

i like had a complete melt down last week, was off for my bday. Had a crap bday through no reason other than i was very unhappy with myself and the way i look and eating habbits! very miserable! so im just back to it now! i've ordered holiday clothes all in a size 10, so i have no choice! i either get slim OR have no clothes for holiday! will hang them all up in my wardrobe at the weekend to inspire me everyday!

xxx

OMG! thats so much at once to change!! and get your head around!! im not surprised your stressed :( ahhh thats annoying but tbh i would be the same as you because god forbid you did lose your job you would be kicking yourself for spending money on a hol. Whats the update with the job, is there a specific date by which they will tell u if your safe etc? Can you and Jono maybe even go and stay somewhere for the weekend like a local cheapy break - maybe book a spa break for yourself!! pamper yourself a bit

i like had a complete melt down last week, was off for my bday. Had a crap bday through no reason other than i was very unhappy with myself and the way i look and eating habbits! very miserable! so im just back to it now! i've ordered holiday clothes all in a size 10, so i have no choice! i either get slim OR have no clothes for holiday! will hang them all up in my wardrobe at the weekend to inspire me everyday!

xxx
His parents have a mobile home in Wexford which is fabulous if you get good weather.. So we can always escape down there for a few days...
Job time line.. Well they told us in January there may be redundancies and we'd know by April/May exactly how many losses n who.... N still nothing has been mentioned since... Am half tempted to go in and ask outright.. But then don't want to be the one to shoot myself in the foot either..
In all honesty, as much as we need a holiday, I can't really afford one.. I owe Jonathan a small fortune, altho he's not pushing for it back, and we have to do the kitchen still which he will pay out and I'll pay him back that as well.. So really I could do with not going on holiday and getting that all sorted... Altho it would be AMAZING to see some sun!

Aww.. Sorry to hear you'd such a crap time on your bday chic... BIGGEST HUGS.. And happy belated birthday!! xxx

His parents have a mobile home in Wexford which is fabulous if you get good weather.. So we can always escape down there for a few days...
Job time line.. Well they told us in January there may be redundancies and we'd know by April/May exactly how many losses n who.... N still nothing has been mentioned since... Am half tempted to go in and ask outright.. But then don't want to be the one to shoot myself in the foot either..
In all honesty, as much as we need a holiday, I can't really afford one.. I owe Jonathan a small fortune, altho he's not pushing for it back, and we have to do the kitchen still which he will pay out and I'll pay him back that as well.. So really I could do with not going on holiday and getting that all sorted... Altho it would be AMAZING to see some sun!

Aww.. Sorry to hear you'd such a crap time on your bday chic... BIGGEST HUGS.. And happy belated birthday!! xxx

ahhh yer i see your predicament!! almost like no news is good news sort of thing!! but stress of constantly worrying cant be good!! fingers crossed you know soon and you stay!!!

yep get completely what you mean! its horrible being a grown up isnt it!! lol we've got our hol in October and as much as im looking forward to it and literally cannot wait to get away! im constantly thinking ahhh its such a waste of money! but never mind!! didnt go away last year and dont think i could last two years on the trot without a holiday!!

thanks hun!! :) xxx

ahhh yer i see your predicament!! almost like no news is good news sort of thing!! but stress of constantly worrying cant be good!! fingers crossed you know soon and you stay!!!

yep get completely what you mean! its horrible being a grown up isnt it!! lol we've got our hol in October and as much as im looking forward to it and literally cannot wait to get away! im constantly thinking ahhh its such a waste of money! but never mind!! didnt go away last year and dont think i could last two years on the trot without a holiday!!

thanks hun!! :) xxx

I know yea.. Like if we don't go, this will be my second year without a holiday.. But will be Jonathan's third year without a holiday... And he does work hard, lotza overtime as well as it being a physical job.. So he does deserve a nice break in the sun.. Plus.. he looks dead cute when he has a tan ha ha

Hi all... Just realised I've not been on this thread in ages.. Hope you are all well and all more on track than I have been!!!
Back to it (again) yesterday and had a good day.. Today, so far, has been good.. But I am DYING for a packet of King..
Feeling like a FAT PIG is enough to keep me away from them tho.. Suppose feeling so huge while craving something is a good thing eh?! lol

Hi all... Just realised I've not been on this thread in ages.. Hope you are all well and all more on track than I have been!!!
Back to it (again) yesterday and had a good day.. Today, so far, has been good.. But I am DYING for a packet of King..
Feeling like a FAT PIG is enough to keep me away from them tho.. Suppose feeling so huge while craving something is a good thing eh?! lol

Hello lovely

i was thinking that i havent seen a post from you in a while!!

how are you?

aww dont worry your back on it now!! so well done xxx

Back