My Diary, by Coughdrops

I was down 1.5 that I'd gained the previous week, which I am delighted with... just a bit miffed that I was up the week before.

I am NEVER satisfied!

28.11.13 Food Diary, Extra Easy

Breakfast
2 Ryvita (HEXB)
1 Babybel light (HEXA)
2 Satsumas
Coffee and milk (1/2 syn)

Lunch
Veggie soup, with handful of pasta
Mint tea
1 Ryvita (HEXB)
1 Babybel light (HEXA)

4pm
Banana
mint tea

Dinner
Spanish Pork with peppers and onion 4 syns
brown rice

Snacks sweets 9 syns oink!

Water
3 pints

Last edited:
I was down 1.5 that I'd gained the previous week, which I am delighted with... just a bit miffed that I was up the week before.

I am NEVER satisfied!

I know what you mean, kind of feels pointless when you just lose what you put on the week before - but atleast its in the right direction!!

I know what you mean, kind of feels pointless when you just lose what you put on the week before - but atleast its in the right direction!!

I am trying to see the bigger picture, that any other week I'd be so happy with that loss. Better off than on, eh?!

Great food diary yest CD.
How did today go??

Today food wise I was just ok, only had 2 syns but nowhere near enough superfree... then I had some wine tonight :-/

Breakfast
1 Ryvita Hex B
1 Satsuma
coffee with milk 1/2 syn

Lunch
jacket spud 1 syn
coffee with milk 1/2 syn

4pm
2 satsumas

Dinner
SW Chips
SW veggie curry

Saturday:

Breakfast:

Banana and grapes
Coffee 1/2 syn for milk
syn free sausage
scrambled egg with cheese (HexA)

Lunch

Home made veggie soup
Ryvita (Hex B)
Coffee 1/2 syn for milk

Dinner
SW Chips
SW veggie curry

I didn't eat much today, so syns were low. Still not 100% optimising, don't think I've had enough Superfree.

Sunday

Slept late, so no breakfast!

Lunch

Coffee 1/2 syn for milk
McCain Jacket Spud 1 syn
Baked beans

Dinner

Hubby had been away for a few days so we went out for dinner. Was delish, and didn't syn a bite of it!

hey coughdrops, i've been like you lately neglecting my diary a bit so gonna aim to update once a day minimum up to Christmas day including weekends. I hate writing down synning too and think that's what deters me some days... I have 5.5 lbs to lose before Christmas to get my 2 stone down and would love to do this too so that it would keep me focused over Christmas.

hey coughdrops, i've been like you lately neglecting my diary a bit so gonna aim to update once a day minimum up to Christmas day including weekends. I hate writing down synning too and think that's what deters me some days... I have 5.5 lbs to lose before Christmas to get my 2 stone down and would love to do this too so that it would keep me focused over Christmas.

I think over the next 3 weeks we could definitely make a good dent in it.

I will be raging if I don't get a handle on it for the next few weeks, because it's a waste of all the hard work I did. I write everything down in a notebook, but putting it up here will make me think about it more. Nobody sees my notebook ;)

I've 9 lbs to my 2 stone award, but hoping to get 7 lbs. To do that though, I need 3 this week. And just copped that I have to travel on weigh-in day on 18th. Feck. Had totally forgotten about that, so need to go to a different group that week.

My mam was in here earlier, she's at target since 3 weeks ago, and is looking amazing. So that has spurred me on a bit too.

I'll be raiding the fruit and veg in Supervalu tonight!

I really need to take some time to make some soups and freeze them now that the cold weather is in.... good way to stock up on the superfree... but don't get home until 5.45pm, later some evenings and by the time dinner is eaten and kids are ready for bed I am so wrecked all I want to do is sit down.... going to make it my business to pull through it this week and just get some meals and soup made in the evening!

I've loads of soup in freezer, so I think I'll have that for dinner as well as lunch for next couple of days. Feel a bit sluggish, so it might give me a kick start. I add a bit of pasta to it to bulk it out a wee bit. Have a busy couple of evenings coming up anyway, so it's probably the handiest dinner I could go for anyway.

Monday 02.12.13

Breakfast

Banana, satsuma, 1 Ryvita from HEX B
Coffee with milk 1/2 syn

2 pints water mid morning.

Lunch

Veggie soup, small handful of pasta
Peppermint tea

I've been drinking it during the day for about 6 weeks now, main reason was to cut back on coffee and I don't really like normal tea. I really like the taste of it, and think it has helped with bloating, but not sure for definite. This time of year it can be hard to drink cold water, so topping up with the tea instead.

Monday 2nd Dec

Do you ever have days when you're just not hungry? Granted, it doesn't happen me very often :)o ) but I wasn't really in humour for food today.

Breakfast

Coffee 1/2 syn for milk
Banana
Satsuma
1 Ryvita from Hex B

Lunch

Veggie soup with a handful of pasta
Mint tea

Was out after work so didn't get in til about 8pm. Wasn't really hungry enough for a dinner so had

2 Ryvita from Hex B
3 Mini Babybel Light Hex A
small bunch of grapes
banana

Picked at some sweets in front of TV, 6.5 syns

Tuesday 3rd Dec

Breakfast

1 Ryvita from HEX B
1 Mini Babybel Light from HEX A
Coffee 1/2 syn
1 satsuma

Mint tea mid morning

Lunch
Veggie soup
2 Ryvita from HEX B
ANOTHER Satsuma
ANOTHER mint tea

Mid afternoon
ANOTHER Satsuma
Coffee 1/2 a syn

Dinner
McCain Jacket spud 1syn
Baked beans

After dinner
Another satsuma (think I bought too many!)
4 jelly sweets
tea 1/2 syn for milk

Got told I'd lost weight yesterday *YAY* and can get into my smaller jeans *Double YAY*.... REALLY want to get my 1.5 stone award tonight, so fingers crossed for 2 lbs

Fingers crossed for you coughdrops... I weigh on a Wed too at around 6pm....eat very little on a wednesday lol...

Thanks Laura, I'm in at 7.

I eat breakfast and lunch as normal on a Wed, then have my dinner late after w/i. My brekkie and lunch are usually pretty light anyway, it's the evening time before it all goes to pot!

Good luck!

Same here... I was so good for the first 10 weeks, didnt binge after WI but its a different story now..lol... usually end up getting a takeaway with the girls .... yum :)

Back