My Diary, by Coughdrops

how you feeling love?
I expect you're going to get one heck of a loss tomorrow! (silver lining)

although...that week I was sick I lost 3lbs and put on 3.5lbs the following week! :rolleyes:

Much better today, had a great sleep.

I am not convinced for tomorrow. Will be gutted if I don't have a loss. The last 2 weeks have been my best food wise, and if it doesn't pay off I'll be in such a huff.
There could be a rampage in the local spar.

Better get plenty of Super Free and water into me today, for the sake of humanity.

Red Day

Salad Challenge

Breakfast

bowl of melon and pineapple
Coffee 1 syn

Mid morning
2 Ryvita

1.5 litres of NAS squash

Lunch
scrambled egg
cheese Hex A
2 Ryvita
Coffee 1 syn

Going to have my salad for my main meal tonight instead of having it for lunch. Have 2 Ryvitas left from Hex B to have later if I am still peckish.

Last edited:
Dinner

Salad bowl- warm turkey breast, onion, honey (1 syn), olives (1.5 syn) peppers, apple, pears, mixed leaves

1.5 litres NAS squash

Syns so far today 4.5

Hey hun, hope you're feeling a bit better, sounds like you've had a nasty bug!

good luck for WI xx

Thanks Bev, feeling much better today. Not sure about W/I, but we'll soon see.

I've not forgotten about sending you some Dublin info, it just got pushed aside!

Ah its okay hun, no rush, not going till Sept! thanks though :)

Glad you're feeling a lot better now! xx

Hey Niamh, well done on the salad challenge hun, your doing fab ! :) Just wanted to wish you good luck for tomorrow. Hope you have a super duper loss ! :D

Kay xx

Thanks x

Have had a good week, but don't feel like I've lost. You know the way sometimes when you're ill, and it messes up your losses? I feel a bit like that. Anyway, tomorrow will tell!

Wednesday 2nd April

Well March just disappeared, didn't it? Seems like Feb lasted forever, and March just went *poof*

Anyway, ANOTHER weigh in day, and another week of not knowing which way it's going to go. I'm into my second week of red days. Last week I only lost 0.5lb (which is obvs good, but disappointing after a hard slog), this week I WANT MY 2 STONE AWARD...

I sound like a broken record, I've been saying that since before Christmas :eek:

So, 2lbs today, that's all I want. Anything else is a bonus.

Going to have a lot of water and sf today, keep it light!

Food so far:

Coffee- 1 syn
1 pear

Lunch
pear
3 Ryvita Hex B
Coffee 1 syn
Babybel from Hex A

2 litres of water done. Will have another litre or so before I finish work.

Then an hour of weeing before W/I

Last edited:
Good Luck Niamh, I know you've had a tough week this week with not feeling well, but I hope it all ends with good news tonight and you come back with a big smile on your face ! :D

Kay xx

4 POUNDS OFF

2 STONE AWARD

SOTW

Yeah baby!

OMG !!! :talk017: Yay ! Go Niamh ! So so happy for you hun ! Glad the salad challenge has worked for you, I'm just going to post up your results now on the thread ! Well done hun ! Fab news !

Kay xx

Thanks Danielle, in my haste to post my result I didn't even notice your message earlier :eek:

Hope you're keeping well? I'll pop over to your diary.

So thrilled with my loss, I've been trying to get past 2 stone since December- isn't that shockingly slow?!.

Thanks Kay, going to have to do the salad challenge on a regular basis over the summer, to keep things moving!

Back