My Diary, by Coughdrops

Ha! The hubby would be miffed.

Might be going it alone from next week, my group is closing, so I need to keep them.

Morning Diary!

Tuesday's food:

Breakfast
Banana
1 Ryvita Hex B
Coffee 1 syn

Mint tea mid morning
750ml bottle of water

Lunch
3 Ryvita Hex B
scrambled egg
satsuma
rocket salad
2 Laughing Cow Lights from Hex A

Coffee 1 syn
1.25 litres of water

5pm
2 Ryvita Hex B
apple

Dinner
spicy chicken stir fry with sweet chilli and garlic sauce (3.5 syns for sauce)
chicken
peppers
onion
waterchestnuts
side of rocket, chopped peppers, chopped apple

5 syns on sweets after dinner

Totals:
1/2 Hex A (forgot to eat more)
2 Hex Bs
11.5 syns
2 Litres water

Not looking forward to W/I later. Just had a nice mug of coffee, will grab some brekkie in a while. Out of yogurt so can't do my porridge, which I was starting to really enjoy. Might do an online shop at lunchtime.

your dinner sounds yum from last night. I love waterchestnuts!!! Tell us more about your 5 syn sweets though!

I managed to go syn free yesterday :eek:
Need to do the same again today. Helps that my consultant drove past and deliberately slowed down and nodded at me while I was sweating one out on the way to work this morning.
I probably ought to carry a picture of her round with me.
Scared of her checking my diary tonight! Eeeep.

Sorry- looks like I've put my own entry on your thread.

Grab brekkie sooner rather than later- get ye olde metabolism kick-started. KAPOW

WIN!!!! 20 then? they last forever if you nibble the edges and lift the lid off.
Mmmmm

Can you SEE me?? I usually end up with at least one spilled down me. NOT attractive. You get massive bags in Iceland (and other leading Supermarkets) that have about 50 in it... ideal for watching a dvd.

I love flying saucers!!! They melt in your mouth, nom nom nom!

Good luck for weigh in today :)

Thanks Emma x

Good luck for your wi hun, hope its better than you expect! xx

Yey! Well done on your loss hun xx

Thanks Emma, I am so pleased. I had a mini meltdown the other day, when it looked like I was going to be up. All good in our house again!

Hi Niamh,

Just thought I would come and check out your diary and subscribe hope you dont mind? I have just started reading a few of them for some more inspiration and food ideas. congrats on your loss again this week :)

Hi Niamh,

Just thought I would come and check out your diary and subscribe hope you dont mind? I have just started reading a few of them for some more inspiration and food ideas. congrats on your loss again this week :)

Of course I don't mind, the more the merrier.

I'm on a bit of a Red Day buzz at the moment, which seems to be keeping me on track

Back