My Diary, by Coughdrops

oh yeah delighted I went that award will spur me on now for this week! Can't believe it not far from 3st!!!!

Scales wobbled up and down, settled on a half pound gain. Not too upset, have felt so bloated anyway.

Evening hun :), 0.5lb is minimal, it will go away in a sneeze :p, you've had some lovely meals out this week so considering you've done fab ! :D At least the stress of weigh in is out the way now, you can look forward to a lovely Easter ! ;)

Kay xx

Hi Niamh,

Half a pound isn't much at all, you will have that gone for next week and more I'm sure. I am going to be so good this week and aim for a good loss next week so il be checking in with you to keep us on track :)

We can do it

Stoopid scales!!
Means a nice loss next week though, right? :)
How was your last group? Did you find out where others would be next tues/thurs?
I don't want you to not be a Wednesday Weigher anymore. Hmph.

Morning folks, thanks for the nice messages. I'm feeling good again today.

I've to make a plan for the weekend, 4 days off work is a lot of eating time! I'm making a huge Quorn bolognaise tonight for dinner, which will last a few days. On Sunday we've Easter lunch at my mum's, so that'll be my meal off plan. The rest of the time, I've no excuses food-wise.
I'm meeting friends on Saturday night, so there will be a few drinks then. On Sunday at my mum's I plan to stick to fizzy water.

Kimberley I don't know what I am going to do... apparently the Tuesday group I was planning to sometimes go to is closing too. So my only option is a Thursday at 7.30, which is a bit late... I'll be starving.

Plan is to W/I on my own scales on a Wed anyway, and start keeping track with those, as I won't be making the other group every week and I'll have to do home weigh ins too.

Hi Niamh,

Glad to hear you are feeling good today. That sounds like a plan for the weekend. The weekends are so hard though and then with the extra two days makes it 10 times worse! hopefully we will have nice weather always makes me want to stay on track for some reason! I just have to stay away from the kids Easter eggs!!

Hope you have a lovely day :)

Scales wobbled up and down, settled on a half pound gain. Not too upset, have felt so bloated anyway.

Hey hun, sorry i wasn't around to wish you luck this week. I'm sure the gain is due to the bloating. It's amazing how heavy water is so I'm sure it'll be gone and more by next week.

Have a lovely easter weekend xxx

Popping in to #subscribe - have a great Easter

Morning everyone, welcome Carol :wavey:

Well the weekend ended up being a bit of a write-off... too much food, drink and enjoying ourselves. Not been near my scales to assess damage, but it won't be a good w/i!

Hope you all had a nice Easter, I've not been on here since Friday, so loads of threads to catch up on.

Chat later

Waving back - sitting in.doctors waiting room checking on forum

Hope you're not poorly Carol.

Well a sneaky-peek shows a 2lb gain. Actually thought it would be 3 or 4, so kinda happy with that. Have had barely any superfree or water over the weekend, and had started counting beer as my Hex A, so few days back on plan will shift that.

Back