my diary - from lardy to lovely!

Well done on your weight loss Harriet! Sounds like a good plan re exante/food over your birthday/Xmas time.

How's the running going?

hi yeah im pleased so far and i think/hope that this will work out for me :)
re the running, yeah its going good. ive a long way to go to being back what i was this time last year but with a 10 month break its not quite like starting again but pretty much lol carrying extra weight is obviously a huge factor in it so the more i lose the faster ill get, in theory!

last oct i did the gsr in 90mins and next year i want to do a half marathon, not necessarily an organised one but theres somewhere local id like to run,itsall off road on an old railway track, some big hills but on the whole, mostly flat..so thats the plan.

do you run?

h xx

Sorry Harriet, just asked you about your running in my diary too. I find it hard to keep up with the posts. Is there an easier way?

I did do some "waddling" using the nhs couch to 5k podcasts. They were really good with uplifting music and a nice lady encouraging me (and anyone else who listened to her) that I could do it and not much further etc, all for free. However, I started to overeat quite a lot and it just got harder on my knees and I gave up :(

So, we'll have to start calling you Harriet the Harrier soon!?

Sorry Harriet, just asked you about your running in my diary too. I find it hard to keep up with the posts. Is there an easier way?

I did do some "waddling" using the nhs couch to 5k podcasts. They were really good with uplifting music and a nice lady encouraging me (and anyone else who listened to her) that I could do it and not much further etc, all for free. However, I started to overeat quite a lot and it just got harder on my knees and I gave up :(

So, we'll have to start calling you Harriet the Harrier soon!?

not quite lolol x

11lb gone this week :)

h x

it looks like my scales are up the creek so just bought some new ones and will reweight tomorrow morning .

i nearly caved earlier today. id run out of tesco bars and i just felt i needed to eat something today cause i couldnt have it, i wanted it lol. i made a trip into town and bought some to stop myself from being silly and its worked...phew!

h x

i was reading a few diaries yesterday at work (it was quiet) and i came across one of the lovely ladies diaries on here (sorry i cant remember your name) who is putting her daily losses down and i thought thats a great idea for me too and it would motivate me into continuing..so thats what im doing for the foreseeable future..
so today
fri 210.6 - 1.0lb

If that's what keeps you going that's fine.
I weigh daily, always have! BUT, for the last 2 weeks I have been keeping a record of my daily weighs and it has kept me on the plan even more! My scales show 1/4lbs increments so a 1/4lb loss is fab :D

Carrie is the one you have seen post her daily losses prob?

Keep going hun, something's working 'cos you are doing great xx

If that's what keeps you going that's fine.
I weigh daily, always have! BUT, for the last 2 weeks I have been keeping a record of my daily weighs and it has kept me on the plan even more! My scales show 1/4lbs increments so a 1/4lb loss is fab :D

Carrie is the one you have seen post her daily losses prob?

Keep going hun, something's working 'cos you are doing great xx

thank you for your lovely comments :D
h x

fri 210.6 - 1.0lb
sat 209.6 - 1.0lb

i got my totm yesterday..today i could chew my arm offand all i can think of is eating..im having another bar. its either that or i cave and im NOT GOING TO lol (4.5mile walk with OH and dog this afternoon)

h x

fri 210.6 - 1.0lb
sat 209.6 - 1.0lb
sun 208.6- 1.0lb

fri 210.6 - 1.0lb
sat 209.6 - 1.0lb
sun 208.6- 1.0lb
mon sts

i feel disappointed today cause ive not lost anything but then three consecutive days losing a pound isnt half bad! i must get things into perspective lol

h x

A pound a day is more than good :)
I have 1/4lb a day losses or STS, so you are doing very well. xx

fri 210.6 - 1.0lb
sat 209.6 - 1.0lb
sun 208.6- 1.0lb
mon sts
tues 208.0 - 1/2lb

yay its moving again!

i feeling very self concience(sp?) at the moment. i know my breath smells cause my mouth tastes absolutely vile and im worried im wandering around the office with an almost visible smog surrounding me lol im not kidding! ive been popping the listerine strips like they are going out of fashion. this is the only bit really i dislike, the knowledge that i might smell!!!!

just going out for a run in the dark..id rather be out in the dark and noone see me struggling, which i still am a bit at the moment getting up those hills :)

h s

fri 210.6 - 1.0lb
sat 209.6 - 1.0lb
sun 208.6- 1.0lb
mon sts
tues 208.0 - 1/2lb
wed 208.0 sts

weigh in- 3.5lbs if im honest im a little disappointed but its all the right way i guess :)

h x

Back