ProPoints my diary to a happier, skinnier, more confident jenn jenn xox

Skinny2be!! said:
Order it!!!! Exciting!!!! They had some beautiful black heels with a grey sparkly heel & platform in miss Selfridge that would look amazing with this!!! :) x

ooh I will have to have a look for these was actually wondering what shoes I could wear :D xox

Ruthieovertherainbow said:
My favorite is the top left, I think it is funky, and because the waist line of the skirt is high it will cover your tum... and the low neckline will show off your big boobs, but it is really really short, but if you love your legs, then it would be a good choice.

But the leopard print + tits out thing isn't everyones style I know :) But it is mine lol.

I do like showing off my cleavage, but not keen on my Legs I absolutely love the dress and may get it for when is bit slimmer xox

sezsmart said:
Here to follow, im back on it as of last week too! I used to panic everytime I 'dipped' into my weeklies, now i use them as and when I need them and find I have far more flexibility! xx

thankyou :D yea I think I need to use my weeklies more sparingly and stretch them a bit more instead of having a one day binge on them ha ha xoxox

food diary for today:

breakfast: ready brek 5pp
lunch: egg sandwich 11pp
dinner: curry and chips 13pp
snacks: Ww ice cream 2pp
milk 1pp
dailies used 32/32 weeklies used 49/49

ForumRunner_20121128_174932.png

omg are these the ones they a're lush and would go so well with that dress I'm definitely investing :D xox

Skinny2be!! said:
Yeaaaahh!!! Beautiful arnt they!!! Look even better on!!! :D xx

they are absolutely gorgeous, I'm a sucker for shoes I love them and have loads, not that I can walk in most of them!! ha ha great find thanks xoxox

yea I have an hourglass shape my waist is actually surprisingly small :D. thanks xox

I've got a bodycon dress to wear tomorrow and and my waist looks small but because I have big hips I think my bum looks huge in it. Have you ever worn one?

My friend says it looks lovely but I'm scared!!!! x

IM same im ok if im just stood haha looks good tho till i try walk!! Defo ill look gorgeous in that dress n them heels!! :D Ul have to upload a pic of u in them:)

and small waist big bum looks best in dresses!!! Kim kardashian proved it!!!! :D xx

BeckyT said:
I've got a bodycon dress to wear tomorrow and and my waist looks small but because I have big hips I think my bum looks huge in it. Have you ever worn one?

My friend says it looks lovely but I'm scared!!!! x

I uses to all the time when I was about a size 10-12 and as u have an hour glass shape too it will look lovely u should put a photo up :D xox

Skinny2be!! said:
IM same im ok if im just stood haha looks good tho till i try walk!! Defo ill look gorgeous in that dress n them heels!! :D Ul have to upload a pic of u in them:)

and small waist big bum looks best in dresses!!! Kim kardashian proved it!!!! :D xx

ha ha yes Kim Kardashian has an amazing body she's like my body idol lol!

I will definitely put a picture :) can't wait to get them :D xox

I uses to all the time when I was about a size 10-12 and as u have an hour glass shape too it will look lovely u should put a photo up :D xox

The dress is a 10 but it fits lovely and I would say I'm a 12 so I feel unsure. I will defo put a pic up x

Shed mine 2 and holly Willoughby:) ive used 26 weeklies tonight on a McDonalds n now i feel really bad n like ive ruined the past 3 days :((( x

Skinny2be!! said:
Shed mine 2 and holly Willoughby:) ive used 26 weeklies tonight on a McDonalds n now i feel really bad n like ive ruined the past 3 days :((( x

honesty hun don't worry u haven't ruined it at all I think this evertime I use my weeklies I had pizza hut last week for my weeklies and still had a great loss this week. just learn to enjoy them :) and don't feel bad :). xox

I know they are there to use but i just felt greedy afta coz id had all my daily then oh came home from work and he wanted McDonalds n i just felt like i could really eat one!! But if he hadn't of come home i wouldn't of had 1 haha! I blame him!!! Hope i still have a good loss i don't kno if to use the other 24 now or not!! :\ xx

you should use the others I always use mine and have always lost so far touch wood lol :D remember it's a lifestyle change so cutting out all goodies is not viable as u would feel deprived xox

today's diary was a bit touch and go as skipped breakfast.

lunch: egg on toast 9pp
dinner: ginsters chicken and mushroom slice 12pp
snacks: dairylea dunker 3pp
malteasers 5pp
2 hot choccies 2pp
milk 1pp

dailies used 32/32 weeklies used 49/49

Skinny2be!! said:
I know they are there to use but i just felt greedy afta coz id had all my daily then oh came home from work and he wanted McDonalds n i just felt like i could really eat one!! But if he hadn't of come home i wouldn't of had 1 haha! I blame him!!! Hope i still have a good loss i don't kno if to use the other 24 now or not!! :\ xx

ha ha and I always blame the hubby when I go tits up!! he is always the one to dangle the goodies in front of my face though!!!! xox

Back