ProPoints my diary to a happier, skinnier, more confident jenn jenn xox

Hiya hun, u ok? I've had a mega party weekend and probs had about a million points! :( so I've been really naughty!! Back on it tmoz tho!! Fully accepting a gain this week! Xx

aww I had a very naughty weekend too, things have been very stressful tbh. how was your party did y have a good time? if u did then it was worth every last pp? xox :) I sts this week was expecting a gain so not too bad xox

Snap skinnytob although I will cry if I gain
I can just about cope with a sts
But will be extra good Til weigh in 2m!

sorry to here u are still feeling rubbish smurfette :(. I sts this week :/ but I was very naughty this weekend tbh. good luck with your weigh in tomorrow I'm sure u won't gain xox

food diary for today:

breakfast: ready brek 5pp
lunch: ham and salad wrap 5pp
dinner: spaghetti Bolognese 14pp
snacks: special k bar 2pp
banoffee sundae 4pp
milk 2pp

dailies used: 32/32 weeklies uses: 0/49

Ah well done jenn - a sts is an accomplishment as we all know how easy it is to put on! I wasn't able to eat much earlier today as my tummy was still dodgy ... Managed a WW meal this eve tho so must be improving! Enjoy ur treat this eve now I know u look fwd to ur 49 pp!! X

Ah well done jenn - a sts is an accomplishment as we all know how easy it is to put on! I wasn't able to eat much earlier today as my tummy was still dodgy ... Managed a WW meal this eve tho so must be improving! Enjoy ur treat this eve now I know u look fwd to ur 49 pp!! X

thanks smurfette I suppose it is an accomplishment :). I am starting to feel slimmer anyway.

are u feeling any better today hun? good luck with weigh in, let us know how u get on :) xox

food diary today:

breakfast: ready brek 5pp
lunch: ham salad wrap 5pp
dinner: count in us chicken tikka 11pp
snacks: milk 1pp
Ww Greek style 1pp

how'd u get on at weigh in smurfette? I've had a good day today been blitzing my house it's a complete mess lol! I have a few pp left but don't know what to use them on? was thinking about what u said the other day and I thunk I'm going to try and make some healthier choices with my pp, the thing is I can't go shopping until Friday so If u have any ideas of healthier option foods I could use my pp on would be much appreciated. I this k I'm not losing as much as I could and hoping it will make a difference xox

Hey jenn - got on well today 3.5 off!! Am pretty chuffed I have to say!! So that's 11.5lb altogether which means I am officially in the 12's (12st11 I think) I achieved my 10lb loss aim for the month and tho I have plenty to work at I am pleased!!

I had a dinner from the butchers taken out of the freezer for my tea and there were flecks on it - I am not sure if it was blue mould (I tk it out yes morning) and its kinda put me off a bit - I have 18pp to use and am sorely tempted to get sml pizza from 4star or dominoes...,.

So today's not a good day to ask for advice lol!! If I've had ur dinner u could have a nice snack or make sthg with egg it's always filling healthy and tasty - maybe egg on toast - that's always good!!

Well done smurfette on your loss!! I really hope i sts this week or by miracle lose something!! :-/ I've been very good yesterday & today n will b tmoz n thurs so fingers crossed :)

How ya doin Jen?

:) xxx

Thanx skinnytobe but I had my pizza n wings n probably undid all my good - what's worse is I feel totally bloated n stuffed - eugh - and that was only eatig a personal sized! will be glad to get back to good food 2m hope u do well when's ur weigh in?

Jenn did u have a snack or sthg healthy? Have a headache now to boot so def pizza was not worth it! X

hiya girls I went a bit off track the last few days, had a few bad things happen and my eating went bad along with it :(. feel rubbish but not going to give up I'm back today and treating today as day one again :). so my new weigh in day is a Friday which I think I may prefer :).

hope u girlies are doing well? how have u been? xox

hiya girls I went a bit off track the last few days, had a few bad things happen and my eating went bad along with it :(. feel rubbish but not going to give up I'm back today and treating today as day one again :). so my new weigh in day is a Friday which I think I may prefer :).

hope u girlies are doing well? how have u been? xox

Awwww really sorry Jen hope your okay? That party weekend resulted in a 2lb gain, & a binge so i have also said today is a new day n I've started a fresh with all daily and weekly points!!

Here if u need a chin wag chick xxx :)

Awwww really sorry Jen hope your okay? That party weekend resulted in a 2lb gain, & a binge so i have also said today is a new day n I've started a fresh with all daily and weekly points!!

Here if u need a chin wag chick xxx :)

thankyou hun it really means a lot :D.

2lb gain is not too bad hun it will be back off in no time :) I had like a 3 day binge :( and it didn't make me feel any better only worse, I really need to remember this!!

well let's do it hun a fresh from today I know we will do it, just need to learn to be more patient with it.

you been up to much u got any plans for the weekend? xox

No plans except to totally gut my house!! I'm kid free so going to get stuck in, hopefully burn a few cals as well :) we CAN and WILL do this!! My mum is now in the lead as she lost 4lb this week so i was abit gutted thinking i could hav dun the same if I'd of just not had Pizza Hut, chip shop, ltr bottle vodka.... I could go on!!!!

U any plans hun? U still going to meeting to get weighed? Xx

It is important to be able to live and enjoy a few days out of the norm eating - it's just not giving up and getting back to it that's the important thing - 2lb is just a blip u will overcome in no time!

We r on the way and that's what counts! X

No plans except to totally gut my house!! I'm kid free so going to get stuck in, hopefully burn a few cals as well :) we CAN and WILL do this!! My mum is now in the lead as she lost 4lb this week so i was abit gutted thinking i could hav dun the same if I'd of just not had Pizza Hut, chip shop, ltr bottle vodka.... I could go on!!!!

U any plans hun? U still going to meeting to get weighed? Xx

hiya hun I've been shopping all day today, my feet are killing me been walking around 4 and a half hours non stop :) least I must of burnt a few calories. just going to blitz the house tomorrow and prob go for a family walk the weather was blooming lovely today (bit chilly) but sun was shining hoping for the same tomorrow :).

make the most of being kid free it's so nice to have a break now and again to find yourself for a few hours.

hmmmm pizza hut chippy and vodka all my favorite things :p. did u drink a whole litre of vodka lol? think I would die if I did that. xox

Thanx skinnytobe but I had my pizza n wings n probably undid all my good - what's worse is I feel totally bloated n stuffed - eugh - and that was only eatig a personal sized! will be glad to get back to good food 2m hope u do well when's ur weigh in?

Jenn did u have a snack or sthg healthy? Have a headache now to boot so def pizza was not worth it! X

well done on your loss smurfette you are doing amazing keep it up :). well done on being in the 12's I can't wait to be right there with u.

you got much planned for this weekend?

I have actually been really healthy for the last two days, I agree with u though you need to feel like your living else it won't be long before the wagon will be fallen again xox

hiya hun I've been shopping all day today, my feet are killing me been walking around 4 and a half hours non stop :) least I must of burnt a few calories. just going to blitz the house tomorrow and prob go for a family walk the weather was blooming lovely today (bit chilly) but sun was shining hoping for the same tomorrow :).

make the most of being kid free it's so nice to have a break now and again to find yourself for a few hours.

hmmmm pizza hut chippy and vodka all my favorite things :p. did u drink a whole litre of vodka lol? think I would die if I did that. xox

Aww you'll defo of burnt some!! Hehe!! I love shopping :)

No i don't think I drank a whole bottle but i took a ltr one n it all went think other ppl must of had some haha!! I think I'd b dead too haa xx

Back