ProPoints my diary to a happier, skinnier, more confident jenn jenn xox

Well today is done and complete :) I have to take another 1pp from my weeklies as I had a spoonful of light mayo with my dinner but been 100% :D yay!! Xox

BeckyT said:
Another well done!! x

Thankyou hun :) I hope u are doing well still :D how u finding it? Do u feel satisfied etc? Xox

Last edited:
My food for today :) another day nearly done and dusted been food shopping today so stocked up on loads of low pp goodies. I made a new discovery also I found weight watchers do their own margarine type spread and it says it's 0pp for 10g so no more pointing that pesky bit of butter. Xox

Breakfast: nume cereal bar 2pp
Lunch: cheese and ham salad wrap with light salad cream 6pp
Dinner: findus macaroni cheese 11pp
Snacks: weight watchers chocolate pudding 5pp
Dairylea dunker jumbo tube 3pp
Milk 1pp
Mocha choca light 2pp
Wotsits 2pp
Dailies used:32/32 weeklies used:3/49
Xox

Last edited:
Thankyou hun :) I hope u are doing well still :D how u finding it? Do u feel satisfied etc? Xox

Yep, so far so good and strangely enough I don't feel hungry inbetween my shakes, snacks and evening meal

I buy or used to buy the ww spread, it's great and so much nicer than the flora lighter than light stuff x

BeckyT said:
Yep, so far so good and strangely enough I don't feel hungry inbetween my shakes, snacks and evening meal

I buy or used to buy the ww spread, it's great and so much nicer than the flora lighter than light stuff x

That's really good hun :) wish I had the willpower you have I wouldnt last a day on meal replacement xox

I haven't tried the butter yet but I hope its nice, I bought mine from Morrison's :D xox

That's really good hun :) wish I had the willpower you have I wouldnt last a day on meal replacement xox

I haven't tried the butter yet but I hope its nice, I bought mine from Morrison's :D xox

It's lovely. I did try and make a parsley sauce using the spread but it wouldn't melt properly but apart from that I couldn't fault it! x

Skinny2be!! said:
Hi girlies,

in back, joined a ww meeting last night! So have started today :) how ya all doing? Xx

Hiya hun was wondering where u got too :) how did you get on at the meeting? Was the damage as bad as u thought over Xmas? I'm doing well atm! Been 100% all week :). I'm sure u will be 100% too now with your meetings as the thought of being weighed makes you more motivated xox

Hi Hun i put 6lb on over Xmas!! Yep i defo need the dreaded weigh in to lose weight!! My hen night is in July so that's wen i wanna b at goal so got loads of work to do!! Xxx

Skinny2be!! said:
Hi Hun i put 6lb on over Xmas!! Yep i defo need the dreaded weigh in to lose weight!! My hen night is in July so that's wen i wanna b at goal so got loads of work to do!! Xxx

Oh 6lb that's not too bad hun I managed 8lb :/ but I'm sure they will come off quite quickly :). Well done for getting straight back on the wagon.

U will definitely reach goal I'm hoping to make goal by June July also so we will do it will just have to work extra hard and try and be 100% all the time :).

I have had another good day today :) was going to drink tonight but have decided against it as I really don't feel well am on medication which is making me feel really iffy.

Food diary today:

Breakfast: nume cereal bar 2pp
Cappuccino 2pp
Lunch: jacket potato with tuna (didn't eat all but pointing it as 8pp)
Dinner: Ww chicken lasagne 8pp
Snacks: dairylea dunker 3pp
Sour cream special k crisps 2pp
Ww chocolate pudding 5pp
Mocha choca 2pp
Total dailies used: 32/32 weeklies used: 10/49

Well ended up having a Ww quiche so that's 7pp added to my weeklies still only used 10 of them and they get renewed Monday I don't want to use them all tomorrow though as want a good loss Monday for weigh in :)

I may use a few weeklies tonight but will update later I don't want to not use them as when I use them next week my body won't be used to it xox

Last edited:
Yeah its not as much as i thought!

i am have had 2 good days ive almost used my weeklies but id rather get them used then ive got 5 days of just dailies and been good!! Hoping for a good loss this week for 1st week as i wont of eaten half of what i ave been ha!

good luck with the week ahead wens your weigh in again Hun x

Skinny2be!! said:
Yeah its not as much as i thought!

i am have had 2 good days ive almost used my weeklies but id rather get them used then ive got 5 days of just dailies and been good!! Hoping for a good loss this week for 1st week as i wont of eaten half of what i ave been ha!

good luck with the week ahead wens your weigh in again Hun x

Well done so far hun your doing great :) definitely get a good loss as body is kick starting again :) xox

Rahhhh I really can't sleep I've been like this now since Christmas it really is doing my head in :(. I seem to be feeling quite hungry also which doesn't help, have started some medication which make me feel so Ill dizzy tired sick yet unable to sleep :/ think a trip to the GP is definitely in order for me this week. I'm a bit of a mess really lol rant over!!! Xoxox

Well feeling a bit better today hope everyone else is doing well :) am looking forward to weigh in tomorrow I hope I've at least got rid of half of what I gained over Xmas xox

Breakfast: chocolate ready brek 5pp
Lunch: cheese ham salad wrap 6pp
Dinner: Swede and carrot mash sausage and gravy 8pp
Snacks: cuppacino 2pp
Ml strawberry greek style 2pp
Pasta mug shot 5pp
Ww dessert 4pp

Total dailies used:32/32 total weeklies: 10/49

Last edited:
Oh my!! I feel naughty he he!! Just had a weight watchers toffee pudding and my for 4pp it's delicious I love it!!! :) just wanted to share as would recommend to anyone and they are on offer in Morrison's atm :) ?? xox

Hiya huni, ive been very good stayed 100% used all weeklies but don't get weighed till Thurs so thought best to get them out of the way!!

im struggling what meals to make tho fed up of the same very limited menu!!!

the end of feb is gunna b here b 4 i know it n that's my 1st dress fitting, really want as much as possible off by then!! Would love 3lb a week :-\ x

Skinny2be!! said:
Hiya huni, ive been very good stayed 100% used all weeklies but don't get weighed till Thurs so thought best to get them out of the way!!

im struggling what meals to make tho fed up of the same very limited menu!!!

the end of feb is gunna b here b 4 i know it n that's my 1st dress fitting, really want as much as possible off by then!! Would love 3lb a week :-\ x

Well done on being 100% I wish I used all my weeklies earlier in the week, I haven't even used half of them and they renew tomorrow.

I know what u mean about struggling with meals it is very hard to variate them I may invest in a weight watchers cook book so I don't get bored of eating the same thing everyday.

Not long till your dress fitting then, bet your really excited :), that must give u all the motivation u need, I don't think anything is more motivating than your own wedding. :)

I'm pretty sure u can get 3lb a week especially if u add in a bit more exercise too. Xox

Back