My diary to be a new girl

Went for 2nd run on the diet this morning (first one was five weeks ago at the start of the diet- eek). Would like to see if doing a little exercise 2-3 times a week will help my weight loss by upping my metabolism a little. Remember going for a jog five weeks ago at 12stone8 and it was so much harder than this morning! It is amazing how much better you feel and can exercise better not lugging around an extra 20lb. Weighed 11.2 this morning- 6lbs off being in the healthy bmi range! Hoping for a 21lb weight loss by my week 5 weigh in on Wednesday.

It's really not good for you to weigh yourself that many times a day as its becoming a obsession your body fluctuates in the day depending how much water you've drank or what you eat and how much water that food contains you need to weigh your self 1 a week or through out your scales and go to your boots and weigh your self there ! You develop a eating problem if you carry on with a unhealthy obsession with your scales xxx
I knowww its not good cos can make me disheartened. Once the sclaes moved again then i'll hide my scales but until then i need to keep weighing myself lol! I go on holiday in 10 weeks and have set myself goals and dont think i'm gonna meet them now!

I weighed in at 11.7 this morning. Hmph.
Anyway another good food day, no excercize but thats cos i've been at work and the gym closes at 4. Might do 30 mins of 30 days shread but we'll see.
Back to the gym tomorrow yayyy! Been a very long weekend off!

Well todays a new week and i think i'm feeling positive again :D
Had a really good food day and just done an hour of bokwa, definately not as good as zumba though!
Also treated myself to a playsuit in size 14 from new look which fits perfectly for my holiday. I just hope i lose a noticable difference by then or if not by christmas for defo!
Anyway tomorrows another new day and gonna stay on form :D woohoo!
Also weighed in at 11.5 this morning, maybe thats whats making me merry lol.

Another good day today! :D Didnt go to they gym but did do half an hour of 30DS!
Definately feeling better than i did this time last week!
I keep getting the urge to buy new clothes but i need to stop lol!!
Anyway zumba class tomorrow hooray :D
Supposed to be going for a meal but tbh i dont really wanna go. So will report back tomorrow.

So ended up going for the italian last night, was gonna try and eat healthy but the food was sooo good! Anyway was a treat night and the waiter asked for my number and bought me a drink so that boosted my confidence :D
Got right back on track again today tho :) and also been to the gym and managed to run for 11 minutes which is the longest ive ever ran for lol!
Anyway weigh in tomorrow not expecting anything but we shall see, also gonna hide the scales as of tomorrow i think as i'm weighing in at like 10 times a day

weigh in day and 2lbs down since last friday
going out tonight tho! lol

weight now - 11 stone 4

pleaseeeeeee let me get to the 10's soon!

Congrats! I was 11.1 this morning. Desperate to crack the 10s sooon too! Hopefully by week 6 weigh in on Wednesday. x

Weighed 10.13 yesterday morning and today. I guess that I have lost a lot of weight in less than six weeks and should be pleased- but I am feeling at a bit of a low ebb today. 10.13 is still heavy for me (granted its less than the monster I once was, haha) but I still have so long to go before I start looking 'slim'. From previous experience it's only at about 9.12 that people start noticing that I am actually looking slender. sigh. depressed! It will take at least a month to five weeks before I am that (optimistically!). Don't know if my body will knock off another 20lbs in six weeks. waah. I will be gutted if I don't get to 9.7 by August 29th. :-(

this forum is amazing, full of inspirational people like you , keep it up sweetie x

You're doing very well! Keep it up. Also consider lowering your carbs for a more dramatic weight loss - so omelettes, chicken, etc as opposed to pot noodles : )

However you've done brilliantly on your own so far and I'd like to follow your progress as we have similar goals and similar starting points.

Not feeling well at all today :( not been able to eat much cos keep feeling sick and then got really dizzy at the gym so come home.
Hoping an early night will sort me out. However scales are showing a lower number although friday will be when i'll officially record it!

Got a WII night planned with my friend tomorrow night which should be fun and also gonna cook us a healthy tea :)

Well still felt rubbish all day today but i am glad to say i am finally feeling a wee bit better. Gonna have an early night and hoping when i wake up i'm back to normal, i really hope so cos its zumba tomorrow night!

Anyway finished work at 4 then did an hours walk to my friends house we made a LUSH chicken ceaser salad and then had a dance on the wii for an hour :) was fun but was just lacking energy tonight :(

Anyway, all is good! x

Zumba done :D and and and i weighed in at 11 stone on the scales today, 1 more pound and i will be in the 10's arghhhhhhhh! Official weigh in day fri so still might be able to do it hmm we shall see!

Tried a bikini on before and it didnt look TOO bad although i dont know if ill have the confidence to wear it cos ive still got a belly. I've got another 9 weeks till my holiday yet though so im hoping i would of lost at LEAST another stone by then.

On a positive note i am at my lowest weight i've been since like school...........YAY!

The new me is slowing coming on :)

Non scale victory - my size 14 work pants now fit! I cant believe a size 20 was too tight back in January! Horrible!

On a positive very good today, weigh in tomorrow too :) :)

Congrats. I was 10.11 this morn. woop woop! 25 pounds in 6 and a half weeks. Only another five and a half weeks of no solid food. haha. I actually think I will make 9.7 now by my target date. We will be sliding under doors soon. haha!

Congrats. I was 10.11 this morn. woop woop! 25 pounds in 6 and a half weeks. Only another five and a half weeks of no solid food. haha. I actually think I will make 9.7 now by my target date. We will be sliding under doors soon. haha!
woop well done, and haha for sure

Back