Total Solution My Diary to keep me on track

Wow this is a great diary :) we are currently the same weight and our goal is similar. Hope day 3 is going well!

Hello :) I'm just on my way home from work.. Long day. How is it going? Day 3 (again) for me too, lol. Last time I was in ketosis by day 5 so not long now!

Im on day 3 too :) I had + 0n the ketostix today and been 100% so hopefully hit the ++ soon! getting frustrated this week and wanting to weigh

Yes same here, there's only one way to do it and that's 100% lol, aren't we good? ;)

The remaining weight should be gone in no time now. I lost more in the 2nd week than the first so I'm not too tempted to get on the scales. I'm just grateful that I'm not hungry today, lol x

Yes more and more you realise it's just boredom not hunger don't you. I'm in ketosis now according to the stix so hopefully you are not far off. Is that your cat in the avatar - if so it looks hilarious!

How are we doing? Did you do your first week weigh in?

Hi! Nope, not getting weighed until week 2, so next Monday. This is only because I cheated and had a drink last night, lol, but my other half takes me out so rarely it would have been rude not to ;) How about you? x

I had a mixed weekend - didn't really have products but didn't eat carbs either. Don't know how you do it, I have to stop myself weighing several times a day!

Friday night had the exante pizza mix which felt like a nice treat but also had a gin and slimline tonic oops. And the other days had eggs and substituted the exante bars for nakd bars but haven't gained any weight (haven't lost any either but!). So not too bad but ready to get on another day of 100%

Do you like that pizza? I think the base tastes like play dough (miss-spent childhood) lol. I've started putting the stuff I don't like on eBay. I'm definitely going to have the break every 3 or 4 weeks though, I think it kick starts your weight loss again when you go back to 100%, even though the first 4 days are like Hell without the entertainment. Xx

It doesn't taste anything like a pizza and I miss the cheese ! But sometimes you just want to eat something don't you. Trying the burger mix tonight...see how that goes!

Well I've got my internet back so no more typing on my phone and barely seeing what I've written, that's a relief, lol.
First weigh in today & I'm in the 10's :D, just, but I'm there so am well happy. Two more months of this & I should be near goal weight and that should coincide with my promotion so two reasons to celebrate and maybe treat myself to some new spring clothes ;)

Omg that is so exciting! I am sitting on 11 exactly so will see the 10s next week unless there's a big blip!

Congratulations what a good day for you!

Back