Total Solution My Diary to keep me on track

You're doing well xx

What got me through the first week was not only thinking about the results, but also that we're only having to do this for a short time xx

Still on track, funny though, I've sort of convinced myself that I'm not losing weight :confused: oh well!

We'll see on Tuesday xx

Second week complete 100% - 8lbs loss :D total of 12lbs in two weeks.

I reckon I did better than my first week because it took me 5 days to get into ketosis...chuffed to bits ;)

Still going 100%, I have never been so motivated. I have to admit that losing weight this quickly is amazing for morale, I am not hungry & I feel great :D

Ok, so I've decided that I don't like any of the meals, and seeing as I'm not hungry I'm going to stick to shakes and bars.

How are you getting along Bubblebabe?

OK, two people have noticed today that I have lost weight, made my day. After the first week this is just so easy, I don't even feel tempted to cheat!

I'm still nervous about my weigh in, but seriously will be happy with 2 or 3 pounds now :)

Disaster today, I was late for work & forgot my supplies o_O

I also had a late shift until 7pm so had to eat something. I bought some sliced unprocessed beef & a small bag of walnuts to graze on until I got home, then had a shake & a bar this evening.

I will probably have retained water now & weigh more tomorrow but hey ho, next week will be better x

I just realised I'm into week 4 and should be adding 200kcal per day. I really don't feel the need to but I'm taking sliced meats to work to snack on.

I got my coffee creamer from Walden Farms and it's really sweet, I can only use 1 teaspoon full at a time and it's still too sweet...I think I'll stick to black coffee :rolleyes:

Really excited about reaching my goal now, I keep calculating how long it will take at various losses per week. I won't be slim by Christmas but I'll be on my way there :D

xx

I had 2 packs yesterday then some grilled chicken and salad for dinner, tomorrow I will have some of the Sunday roast & some veg and 2 packs.
Just really introducing more food at weekends ;)

Week 4 weigh in tomorrow, hoping for another couple of pounds off.

This diet is strange, the first week went on forever & now the weeks pass so quickly. I don't even feel like I'm dieting now, just making sensible choices, lol.

Back