Total Solution My Diary to keep me on track

I feel great, I am definitely fitting my clothes better already. I haven't bought anything new yet but intend to start getting rid of clothes that I shrink out of. I'm going to donate them to a women's refuge rather than throw them out :)

Hey! Congrats, you're doing amazingly well! Getting rid of your clothes will be the best decision ever. I swore I'd never go over a size 14 again (was an 18-20 when I first started this diet), I knew I was putting weight back on and it was the clothes that told me and now I am back on TS to sort it out! Keep going, you will LOVE buying new clothes!!

Yay it's Sunday :)

I'm having 2 packs today and some chicken & veg for lunch, can't miss out on the Sunday dinner can I? lol

I had a massive sort out yesterday of all my clothes that I never intend to wear again, I simply won't let myself get that size again. I now have a nice neat wardrobe and some clothes that haven't fitted me for years :D

Hi Victoria :)

Yes I have got lots of smaller sizes, for this stage and then the next size down, lol. Lucky for me that I hoarded them believing I would be slim again one day, haha.

Well, I only lost 1lb last week but I am not disheartened. 1lb a week on any other diet would be awesome :)
I'm still behaving and doing the 3 packs a day weekdays then watching calories and carbs at weekends. I got rid of 2 bin liners full of clothes last weekend and have started wearing my old size 14's again. One more size to drop to feel comfortable ...here we go xx

I've got 4 weeks to go then taking a break for Christmas. 3 weeks off then back on with a vengeance. I'm looking forward to having real meals but will feel even better when all of the weight has gone. I'll still be 2 stone lighter by then, which is all good :D

The weight loss has slowed down now to between 1 & 2 lb a week. Four weeks time will be a good point to have the break, then hopefully it will speed up again after that :D

I'm seriously thinking of lowering my goal. I really don't want to be too thin, which is what I used to be when I think about it honestly. I will be happy AND comfortable at size 12.

I lost another 2lb (nearly) this week and my determination hasn't waned, I have just re-thought the kind of body that I will be happy with.

I don't have time to exercise with my job working shifts and silly hours, and to be honest I don't have the energy to either.

That promotion I went for at the beginning of this diet? I got the job and will probably be starting around April next year :D The shifts will be even sillier then, lol.

I hope you're all still doing well xx

It's not as exciting when the weight loss slows down but it's still as satisfying. I'm going to get weighed every 2 weeks from now on so I don't feel so disheartened.

I'm seriously thinking of lowering my goal. I really don't want to be too thin, which is what I used to be when I think about it honestly. I will be happy AND comfortable at size 12.

I lost another 2lb (nearly) this week and my determination hasn't waned, I have just re-thought the kind of body that I will be happy with.

I don't have time to exercise with my job working shifts and silly hours, and to be honest I don't have the energy to either.

That promotion I went for at the beginning of this diet? I got the job and will probably be starting around April next year :D The shifts will be even sillier then, lol.

I hope you're all still doing well xx

It's not as exciting when the weight loss slows down but it's still as satisfying. I'm going to get weighed every 2 weeks from now on so I don't feel so disheartened.

Congrats on the promotion! 2017 is set to be a great year for you! I would go with where you start to feel comfortable size wise. I haven't weighed myself at all because the numbers deter me from the underlying feelings I have. I will stop when I feel like I'm at goal. Whatever works for you, go with as that will ultimately keep you going well in to maintenance :) xx

Ye I agree certainly makes it harder . I'm annoyed with myself for cheating wish I had just stool to it but to be honest having a bit of a rubbish week this week , it's dragged on now this is the third week of trying to get to two stone but now going away so god knows. I do think have give abit of leeway tho it is nearly crimbo . You loose what you want as long as your happy that's all that matters. Like you say at the start it comes away fast then slows down does with me but to be fair if i didn't cheat would of prob loose 4lb

Hi everyone, hope you're all well & doing fine xx

I'm so happy with my progress, 3lbs to go until I'm 10 stone something :D

I'm going to keep going until I reach my goal, still having a break for Christmas but I should reach it by March or April time. I don't plan on being 100%, I know I can do this now and have a little treat sometimes then make healthy choices other times.

I'm meeting my daughter for Christmas in London on 16th and don't plan on being good, the breakfast is paid for at the hotel & it's against my nature to waste good bacon, lol.

Hi everyone, hope you're all well & doing fine xx

I'm so happy with my progress, 3lbs to go until I'm 10 stone something :D

I'm going to keep going until I reach my goal, still having a break for Christmas but I should reach it by March or April time. I don't plan on being 100%, I know I can do this now and have a little treat sometimes then make healthy choices other times.

I'm meeting my daughter for Christmas in London on 16th and don't plan on being good, the breakfast is paid for at the hotel & it's against my nature to waste good bacon, lol.
Hey how are you getting on? I love London! Will be a fab time to have a little break :) not long now the days are whizzing by x

Hello there

Really enjoying my time off this diet but my attitude towards food has definitely changed. I had a weekend in London with my daughter and we even had a mcdonalds but it was horrible. Not the taste but the guilt, lol.

I made up for it, my daughter has tons of energy and we went to Winter Wonderland, didn't buy food but somehow managed to walk 15 miles. I thought I had misread my pedometer but hers said the same!

My legs ache and my feet are throbbing but I don't feel guilty about the burger now, or the croissants I had for breakfast :).

I'm thinking I might gain about 8 lbs but will be straight back on in the New Year, and the next time I take a break at least it won't be Christmas and so tempting! xXx

Hello there

Really enjoying my time off this diet but my attitude towards food has definitely changed. I had a weekend in London with my daughter and we even had a mcdonalds but it was horrible. Not the taste but the guilt, lol.

I made up for it, my daughter has tons of energy and we went to Winter Wonderland, didn't buy food but somehow managed to walk 15 miles. I thought I had misread my pedometer but hers said the same!

My legs ache and my feet are throbbing but I don't feel guilty about the burger now, or the croissants I had for breakfast :).

I'm thinking I might gain about 8 lbs but will be straight back on in the New Year, and the next time I take a break at least it won't be Christmas and so tempting! xXx
Sorry suzie I cross posted then. Glad you're enjoying your break. I'm beginning refeed tomorrow. Can't believe it's finally here! Feels so strange! Preparations well underway x

OK I'm back on track, day 2 after a longer break than I anticipated. I had an asthma attack followed by shingles, lucky me, lol. I was on strong meds so had to eat. Good news is, I didn't regain any weight which is amazing, but could also be because I was so ill. Any how, 2nd day of the next eight weeks, or before then if I lose the remaining weight. Hope you're all well and had a lovely Christmas xx

Back