My Diary

oh hun! sts is still ok ya know! like u said you'd had bad weekend so u know the reason! draw a line and get ya wii out!

keep ya chin up at least u didnt gain!

hope u r well love katie
xxxxx

Oh no! I'm gutted for you :( I really thought you were on track for a loss this week. Maybe the weekend took a little while longer to catch up with you....but as Kae says, at least you know where it's come from, and it's not a gain!
Remember how the old you would have coped with a bad weekend? I bet you wouldn't have been back on track and eating healthily the very next day, and I bet the end result wouldn't have been a STS?!!
I've got the Wii Fit Plus - I like the fact that you can track the calories you're burning as you go along, and there are a few new silly games to try out as well. Like the one when you're in a bird costume and you have to flap your arms to fly... you look like a loony but it's good fun :)
Hope you're not too disheartened KB and that you have a good weekend xx

at least you havent gained....

you can do the fast step on the normal wii fit.... (just go to free step and chose your time, and up the speed... (screen prompts will tell you how)
but unfortunately the Kung Fu, is only on the fit plus...

keep going... im sure you will start losing again next week!

Thank you guys, I have been a bit naughty today as a reaction to the STS I suppose. Anyway I have also had a really good go at the wii fit plus, I'm loving the kung foo and the rhythm parade, also the juggling! Put together with the step and rhythm boxing which I also love I am hoping to build up a good routine, I really like the fact that it tells you what calories you have used as well as the time. I have asked hubby to get me the thing that raises the step for my birthday which will also help. Hope you have all had a great day,

KB x

Morning all. Well after a really bad day on Friday I am back on track from yesterday and while my motivation is still a little low I have enough to keep me plodding on for now, I need a good loss (or any loss!) this week to give me a boost and raise the motivation. As I was saying, I am loving the Wii Fit plus and every bit of me is sore from yesterday's workout but that can only be a good thing. The sun is shining here, the beach is on my back doorstep so I am about to go out for a good long walk along the shore. Have a great day everyone,

KB x

Hi KB! Just read you're diary, you're doing so well!

Hope you have a great week

I have changed my signature and taken all the negativity out of it. From now on all goals must be realistic and achievable, this is a marathon, not a sprint!!

KB x

There's nothing to say you can't change your goals KB and you're quite right, definitely not a sprint.

Although I don't think I could manage a marathon either. A nice stroll in the park maybe?

Now you may not actually believe this but I did the Belfast marathon in 2007, all 26 miles of it. I did walk though but still, quite an achievement. Took 7 hours....
Give me a stroll in the park any day! You don't get nearly as many blisters.

Now you may not actually believe this but I did the Belfast marathon in 2007, all 26 miles of it. I did walk though but still, quite an achievement. Took 7 hours....
Give me a stroll in the park any day! You don't get nearly as many blisters.

:eek: Fair Play Mrs!!!

Thank you everyone for your support. Weigh day tomorrow, I have had a good week so hoping for a good loss. Heading out to M&S now to buy some nice food, then if the loss doesn't go as planned I have some nice low fat food to pig out on! Will keep you posted...

KB x

OMG i luuurrrrvve the m&s ham and mushroom pizza! Its expensive but yummy! lol

hope you get the loss you are looking for tomoz! wooop! good luck hun!

xxxxxxxx

Fingers crossed!

GOOD LUCK

Thank you Alex! (And everyone else too) 2lbs off this morning! Not going to complain even though 3 or 6 or even 14 or 28 or 36 would have been nicer but I can live happily with 2lbs a week no problem. Now my motivation is back with a vengeance, onwards and downwards, have a great day!

KB x

I'd be thrilled with 2lb every week ;)

Back