My Diary

Hello you!

you are doing amazing! So proud of you!

Misded ya loads xxx

So I'm back! (Hi Katie, how good to see you here!) The holiday was fabulous, I walked every morning about 2 miles and another 2 in the evening and tried to keep food under control but I know I have put on quite a bit, I can feel it in my clothes, just not brave enough to get on those scales yet. I am back on the wagon and off the drink too since Monday so I'm going to weigh in on Friday which would be my usual and take it on the chin. I might be very bad. Just shows even if I am exercising it doesn't take much for me to pile the pounds back on.
Smallest son started Grammar school on Monday (sniff!) so instead of walking him to school I now wave them both off at the door to get the bus. So far I have managed to be disciplined enough to go for my walk anyway once they go, have the dog to thank for that! Hopefully I can continue with that. I'm not walking in the evening as I have injured my ankle and don't want to go too mad too soon.
Hoping I can get back on track and get rid of this gain, whatever it might be, in the not too distant future.

KB xx

Good to see you back. . Glad you enjoyed your holiday. I put on about 7 or 8 lb while away :( whatever your gain is I am sure you will have it gone in no time. X Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Thanks Rachel, Oh dear, back with my tail between my somewhat fatter legs. One holiday in France followed by husband being at home after hernia operation followed by a long weekend of spoiling in England has done significant damage that needs sorted. Took my courage in both hands and got on the scales which show me at 208 pounds. Pretty poor but at least I'm back now and hoping to get back on the wagon today. I'm hoping that will come off quickly as it has gone on quickly but I'll just have to take it as it comes. I also have a shiny new iPad mini so excuse any mistakes, I have never had an "i" anything before so I'm on quite a steep learning curve! (Can you not reply to a post here without quoting another post??) Anyway, off to read around the forum a bit, more later no doubt.

PS can anyone tell me how to update my weight on iPad? Thank you!

Last edited:
I don't have an I pad so can't help you there. I have to go on the full website to edit mine which o haven't done in a while.

Welcome back I have missed you. I have been awol lately and I am still trying to lose the 7lb gain. We can do this together :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes if you go to the top of the thread, click on the top and it should take you to the full site ., :). Not great but works - hope you kind of understand what I mean..

I really like my iPad mini :)

Yes if you go to the top of the thread, click on the top and it should take you to the full site ., :). Not great but works - hope you kind of understand what I mean.. I really like my iPad mini :)

Got that sorted, thank you. I must say I just love the iPad Mini, it just works for me and does exactly what I want/need. I still have loads to learn though!
TOTM due here, hoping some of that huge gain is water weight, fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Breakfast Special K chocolate, 30g with a weight watchers citrus yogurt mixed in

Lunch 2 slices Hovis seed sensations with ham, tomato, cucumber and some low fat cheese, packet of cheese puffs and a vitality bar

I have treated myself to some ready meals because I just can't be bothered at the moment so one of those will do for dinner with extra veg perhaps.

I have done about 1.5 miles of walking (my endomondo didn't work properly this morning grrrrrrr) I'm having to take it easy at the moment as my back is playing up but I will hopefully get another walk tonight

Another positive start. Just done 2 miles with the dog not having my Special K and yogurt. Off shopping shortly. Have a great day!

Shopping done and not too much spent either. No point buying clothes at the moment anyway although I did get some scarves and bits like that. Still feeling good, breakfast of Special K and yogurt, 1 mile walked so far today with more to come, I'll weigh in tomorrow to get back to routine and hope for some progress even if it's only been 3 days.

So it's the weekend, always a difficult time for me. I had a wee drink last night and some low fat crisps but built it in to the plan so I think it's ok. About to head out with the dog to rack up some exercise calories, it's a lovely day here. Still feeling good, I will fgeel so much better once I get back under 200, I can't believe I have let things go so badly. Only one thing to do about it though.

Back