My Diary

I'm at a dangerous time in this journey. I'm at the stage where I feel so much better in myself and in my clothes that the danger is I relax and let it all slide. I have done it before at this stage and of course the problem is my holidays are fast approaching. I would love to keep things under control when I am away but I genuinely have no idea if I will be able to do that. I have lots of great plans of what I'm going to do but when it comes to it I really haven't a clue what will happen. When it comes to good (French) food the will power is going to have to put up quite a fight. If it all goes pear shaped it's going to be SO difficult to pick up the pieces when I get back.

I am already struggling not to get in to holiday mode! Managing so far though. I wonder if I had one day off and one day on plan when I was away would this limit damage without me feeling I was deprived? I don't mean go mad the "off" day, just have a few treats maybe... Will try to keep exercise up too...

Weigh in tomorrow and it's not looking good-no idea why. I had a big gain at the beginning of the week and while I'm getting rid of that I don't know why it happened in the first place. Food was all good, drinking plenty, not hormonal, no idea. Hoping for a STS at best....

Well weigh in went spectacularly badly. 2 pounds on. I have NO idea why this would be, not TOTM, not bunged up, drinking plenty, sticking to calories. Of course I went off the rails a bit this morning in total disgust but will be back on track this morning. No idea what's going on :cry:

Well the gain plus an extra pound have gone this morning. I swear I weigh more on my official weigh in day than on any other day of the week! With that in mind I'm going to weigh in on a Thursday from now on, as well as that everything I am doing for the next while is happening on a Thursday so that will make my countdowns easier. Feeling good and positive this morning, hope I can keep this up for the week. Off out shortly for a walk before it gets too hot, I'll not be going too far though!

Here I am still plodding along, my diet has become normality for me it seems, at the moment anyway, wouldn't take much to rock the boat I imagine! Going to weigh in tomorrow and then Friday as well and see which number I like best :D. After that it will be Thursday weighing, next week because I have my reunion night out on Thursday night and the next week I am off on hols on the Thursday morning. I only have until then to shift the remaining 6 pounds of the August challenge, that's when my challenge will end. Might very well be doable. Fingers crossed.

Thank you, ladies. Well happy to report 3 off this week (actually 5 if you count the 2 which appeared inexplicably last week and then disappeared) That will do me nicely, the further I can get away from 14 stone before my holidays the better, hoping to stay under the 14 while I'm away. I am now LESS than 2 stone overweight (just) A good feeling. Also in the 180s for the first time in a very long time, since June 2010 according to my ticker in fact.

He had a great day, we all did. I'm still plodding on, trying not to give in to that holiday feeling just yet. This week could be tricky enough, mini reunion night out food and alcohol this Thursday, then another nephew is 6 this week so another party on Saturday or Sunday. I just have no will power when the stuff is planted in front of me. I can only do my best and will weigh in on Thursday morning in preparation. No idea what damage has been done by the BBQ on Saturday, might have a quick scale hop tomorrow and see....

Back