My Diary

Ahhhhhh bacon and stilton soup.......I loooooovee it!!!! Accept. ..I always used to put a whompser block in!! :)

When it comes to soup I don't really do recipes, I just chuck it all in a pot, boil until cooked through and whiz. In this case all I had was a big bag (a kilo?) of frozen broccoli with about a litre of water, 2 stock cubes, simmered for about 20/25 mins until cooked, then whizzed it up. I had a wedge of Stilton about 180g, I used half of it, chopped it up and added it, stirring until melted. This will do me for dinner for up to a week depending on how well it keeps in the fridge.
Bacon and Stilton soup sounds gorgeous!!

So yesterday ended up a good day, I went for a walk last night in the LASHING rain, waterproof trousers and coat meant that all that got wet was my hands, face and feet. 2 miles of that! I came home to bran flakes mixed up with yogurt which is a surprisingly nice combination.
Hoping for a really good day today. About to set off for my walk with dog and small son, then I sold one of my trumpets on Gumtree (husband cracks up every so often so I sell one instrument to shut him up!) and I'm meeting the buyer at a shopping centre nearby. I'll get my weekend crisps in M&S when I'm there. Mum's tomorrow so I need to be good today! Might weigh in tomorrow instead of Friday for that reason, we'll see.

4 weeks and 1 day until reunion
5 weeks and 1 day until holiday.

Oooohhh I was thinking of PK the other day,,, I w wonder where she is!!!! Hope your week is going ok. Xxx Well done on the loss that's amazing :)

Thank you :) Can't get my act together this week. The kids are off of course which doesn't help, it's very hot too! My meals are all over the place as it is tennis tournament season for older son. They never tell you until the last minute when they are playing so am running him all over the place at odd times. Sitting here now (about half 4) eating lunch. Can't be good! Looking at a STS this week if I'm lucky, need to get organised!!

Such a busy few days! Trying to get everything done before football camps and tennis tournaments kick off properly and before we go away! Got uniforms for both boys on Tuesday and tennis racquet restrung for older one. Car serviced on Wednesday which involved lunch out with Mum and school shoes for both boys today (£85!!!!:eek::eek:) which involved lunch out again. A quieter day tomorrow hopefully. On the upside it has involved a lot of running about and while I have eaten out I have made sensible choices so hoping for a STS at worst tomorrow, maybe a small loss.

What school books do you need to pay for Rachel?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We get everything supplied thankfully on the book front, uniform and shoes is bad enough! And where do all the pens/pencils go to in the course of a school year??
1 pound off today, pleased with that given the week it's been.

Wow. ! That's u believable Rachel that they don't provide books! Move home :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All still going well here although the scales over the weekend showed a significant gain for some reason. Not TOTM, drinking plenty, not bunged, food good.... Anyway, seems to be heading back down now. Slowly though!
Got some detox type stuff today to drink so hoping that will help things along too.
SOME exercise happening but it is so hot I haven't been out as much as usual.
2 1/2 weeks until reunion,
3 1/2 weeks until holidays!!

Back