My Diary

Well what can I say. It's been a difficult few weeks and I can say, hand on heart, that at this moment I have no idea what I weigh. I can tell you that I;m tired and sluggish and lethargic so it can't be good so I'm back on the scales Monday morning and see what they say. I'm so sick and tired of all this...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

massive hugs my love, I am sure it won't be as bad as you fear. Keep posting we can help you xx

Thank you Lexie. I can't actually remember where I was but I think I've put on about half a stone. Having said that I had a few drinks over the weekend so some of that will be down to that and SHOULD come off quickly. Fingers crossed anyway. I have walked the dog this morning and am setting off to do some housework which will also help. Still not in a good place. Why can't I just get on and do this??

Thank you Lexie. I can't actually remember where I was but I think I've put on about half a stone. Having said that I had a few drinks over the weekend so some of that will be down to that and SHOULD come off quickly. Fingers crossed anyway. I have walked the dog this morning and am setting off to do some housework which will also help. Still not in a good place. Why can't I just get on and do this?? Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Because I really do believe that your emotions link to your appetite. It's a battle my love but you can win xx

Still motoring on here, a good week so far with exercise and food all good. Hopefully weigh in on Friday will show a god loss given that it's my first week back.

So is the flex the best one and what does it do that the others don't? I do fancy one and Christmas is coming but just can't decide if it's going to turn in to just another gimmick for me.

Sent from my XT1032 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Flex measures your sleep pattern too & you wear it in your wrist so I think it's easier to remember to put it on. In fact apart from when mine is charging (one every 5 days) I never take it off

So yet another restart tomorrow although I really was back on it today with food and exercise all good. Going to weigh in tomorrow and use that as my starting point. Thinking of going to the Dr to go back on xen to keep me on the straight and narrow. Haven't been on it for so long I don't remember when....Hopefully she'll give it to me again.

So I've been on the scales, readjusted everything and drawn yet another line. Maybe this could be the last time? I have found 3 Xen in the cupboard so will take one a day which will take me to Thursday when I have an appointment to see the doctor, hopefully for more. I hope she's understanding!! I have decided that I will post a daily weigh in (I am a daily weigher so might as well post it) together with a MFP total for the day and an Endomondo exercise total too and see if that helps at all. Won't make for exciting reading but might help as time goes on.
Motivation is VERY high at the moment so I might as well take advantage of it while it is.

Good luck with the re-start KB. It's great that you're so motivated despite the time of year! As I've said lots of times before - we only fail when we give up, and you've never given up. I really do believe that you will get there. I never thought that I would, but it must've just been my 'time' last year - there was no magical lightbulb moment, it just seemed like any of my other new starts, but I guess I just got into the right groove this time.
I did consider getting a fitbit myself actually (or asking Santa for one) - but I don't think it's such a good idea for me as I can get a bit OCD about calories consumed/calories burned at the moment. I do have a pedometer that I've recently started to wear again though. AND I've just acquired a treadmill via Freecycle, so hopefully 2014 will see a much fitter me!

Hope the GP is open to the idea of the Xen...I still have a 'comfort blanket' supply upstairs, lol!
x

Thank you, Alex. As ever you're an example to all of us, I'm so proud of you!

Stats today

Weight 207.4
Calories in 1202
Exercise calories earned 649
Exercise miles 3.45

Goodnight all!

Stats today

Weight 205.6 (oooohhhh)
Calories in 1331
Exercise calories 654
Exercise miles 3.51

I'm going to weigh in on Friday as my official day to get me back in to routine so will only be a 5 day diet week. All good!

Back