My Diary

U on a date tonite missis? Xx

Oh yes, and the night before and the night before that too!!

:8855: Well that doesn't leave us with many options then does it? :D You really are lovely Kes...but you shouldn't be spending your hard-earned cash on us!

As you know, I'm not doing goals at the moment, but I'm more than happy to record my start weight and then see how it goes along the way - a bit of a no-goal challenge for me if you catch my drift ;)

xx

^^What she said. Sounds like a great plan and I'm up for it too.

I've had a weird week, we have some health concerns about my smallest boy, had a visit to the hospital on Tuesday, blood taken there for tests and we are waiting for the results. If the results are positive it will mean a change of diet for all of us and a very steep learning curve too!! I'll keep you informed but I have spent all week worrying about him and having nightmares too so feeling a little dazed today. Hope the results come soon!!

KB x

Hope your son is okay KB!!

Oh no! Hope he's ok an you get the results back all clear!

Hugs to you hunny xxxx

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that KB...fingers crossed that the results are clear, but keep us updated...
It kinda puts things into perspective a bit really - we're all here because of food/weight issues that are all our own doing, and yet your little one may have to change his diet through health problems that are no fault of his own :(

Take care of yourself KB - it must be a very stressful time for you all. Thinking of you x

Oh hun..... keep us posted ok...

Right I've got Alex, kitty, who else..... kae, pk.. next weigh day send me your weights and what shop you would like a voucher for.. can be any where. via pm or email. And I will work out a finish week. No goal setting, just pure weight loss.

Thank you, ladies. At this stage I'm actually hoping the results are positive, at least then we'd know what we are dealing with and can get on with managing it. If the results are negative we are back to square one if you know what I mean. Time will tell, I'm hoping the results are back this week cos I can't take much more of this!

KB x

HUGS!!

we are all here for you hun!
xxx

At this stage I'm actually hoping the results are positive, at least then we'd know what we are dealing with and can get on with managing it.

I can understand that KB - I'm not very good at not knowing, I'd much rather understand the problem and get on with dealing with it.
Here's hoping that you get your answers soon x

Evening all,

Just popping in to say hello. I'm not going to weigh in tomorrow I have decided, it's been a manic week, still have no blood results for smallest son so the last thing on my mind is diet. Hope everyone is well and happy, I'll keep you posted,

KB x

chin up love. and prob best to have a miss from the wiegh in... :)

when you do just pm me your weight! :)

No-one could blame you for thinking 'sod it' to the weigh-in KB, some things are more important in life than dieting.
I know you'll get back to it as soon as things are more settled for you. Until then, remember that all your friends here are thinking about you, and hoping that you all find a way forward once the results come back.

Lots of love xxx

Thank you, ladies, I really do appreciate your support. Stuffed my face today but hoping to get my act together again tomorrow, can't go on the way I'm going or I'll be back to square one before I know it. I'll post properly soon,

KB x

Never mind KB, get your sons tests out of the way first of all

Morning all,

I've decided (belatedly) that whatever is going on in my life isn't going to be improved by being overweight so it's back to the grindstone for me. I'm starting again today and will weigh in as usual on Wednesday and see what the damage is and take it on the chin. Hope you are all fine!

KB x

good luck hun, and you have made a very wise and mature decision there.... :) chin up we are all here for you :)

I agree with Kes, it's a good decision and a very strong one - you must be having a really tough time at the moment. :)

x

Hi KB, i know what its like when your kids are ill. my eldest has a bone disease that effects the hip,hes a year on from his first operation and some days are really hard..but like you said being overweight and unhealthy isnt helping...so good for you hun!!

keep strong :)

xoxo

Not going too badly so far although TOTM not helping.

B Fruit and Fibre
S Pear
S Melba toast with extra light philly
L Wholemeal pitta with ham, tomato, cucumber, LF cheese.
S Special K bar
D will be a WW meal of some sort with extra veg or another pitta.

Walked 1/2 mile to school and 1/2 mile home again this morning, then another 1/2 mile to school this afternoon and another 1/2 mile back with a cello on my back! That must count for something extra!:character00116::eek:

Got fed up waiting and rang the hospital about blood results. Got passed about from this one to that one and back again and ended up leaving a message on somebody's secretary's answer machine. In other words, no further on and the wait continues.
Hope you're all having a great day,

KB xx

oh hun the wait must be so frustrating...
i would keep trying and leave a hundred messages....

hope you are going ok though.
your food looks fine
and i deff think that the chello would have helped!!!! :)
chin up hun.... we all love ya!

now.. i still have not got any start weights!!!!! come on girlies..... if ya want free clothes, or what ever.. PM me!!

Hi KB - sorry I've been missing for a few days, things have been a bit crazy here, but I've still been checking your diary every day to see if there's been any update.
As Kes says, the wait must be very frustrating - and it would be very easy to try to numb it all with food, so well done you for managing to re-focus :)

Did you weigh in today? I did, but I haven't done anything impressive this week. Hardly surprising when my weekend diet consisted of wine, rasberry mojitos, vodka and curry ;)

Much love x

Back