my diary.

hi, im new to this site and to the xencial diet so wish me luck :)
i thought i would keep a record of that i ate ect so if u see me goin wrong point me in the right direction :confused:.
so breakfast was,
2 weetabix with semi-skimmed milk and juice,
lunch, a subway salad with ham and turkey and southwest sauce, with a packet of salt and vinigar snack a jacks,
--- tut tut here my lil boy was eating rolos.. 1 had 2 whoops!
tea, is going to be ww chicken tikka with salad,
so does that sound about right?
ive also just bought a excerise bike... which im gonna tackle building shortly..
lol, as hubby is serving in afghan!! xx

I'd try and avoid the subway sauces, they're going to be loaded with fat and mayo, full fat mayo is not your friend (with xencial) :(

I think they do some kind of healthy eating sub? But I'm not sure what kind of sauce they use (if any on that)

hiya, im doin ok i think.. another 5lb off this week and invested in a excerise bike so feeling very motivated at the min! what about yourself? i just have to get over the hurdle of the docs tomorrow as i was perscriped my xenical about 9-10 months ago and stopped taking them thru stress with the family and aswell i was kinda scared of the side effects,, but started taking them again when my hubby deployed to afhgan and now nearly 3 weeks in with a 10lb total loss but running out of tablets so praying they with understand my situation and perscripe me some more... so fingers crossed!! xx

whilst im here a quick update on my food diary.. for today anyway,
breakfast was the good old 2 weetabix with semi-skimmed milk and a glass of juice,
lunch was a tin of ww mexican bean soup with a chicken and philly sanwich on ww bread and a 5cal jelly,
dinner was a ww chicken tikka and rice with veg to bulk it up with a cadburys yogurt.. naughty but a nice treat..
excerise was 1 hr on the wii fit not sure on calories burnt as wasnt paying much attension as was jus havin fun with my lil boy :) and then a good old 100 cal burn off on the bike before dinner to get my metabolism working.. so overall not a bad day.. i think :) xx

exercise is best when you're having fun doing it :)

it sure is :) how long have u been on xenical? i feel the most motivated i have ever felt recently i think its because im not dieting secretly my family and friends all know im trying to lose weight and i think thats a big help!
i will be slimmer for when my husband returns off his tour.. i will .. i will .. i will!! lol xx

10 months so far. Lost very nearly 5st but I'm still in the obese category so a while to go yet!

and you will :) you have a good goal to work towards!

I started at 20st 12 and it's taken me just less than a year to lose the 5st. Which I'm pretty pleased about although I normally only lose about 1-3lbs per week.

I've really upped my water intake recently so I have. I was only drinking about 750mls of pure water however during the day I would drink 3 cups of coffee, 2 cups of tea, a glass of pure fruit juice and a cup of green tea.

I'm now drinking 1.5 litres of water and still the rest too.

Back