My diary

If I take 2 of them at night, I erm explode the next morning TMI, sorry

Movicol is very good...not as "forceful" as some of the others as it draws water to the bowel and you go normally. You can get it from all chemists and Tesco x

Morning Leanne, is it an explosive one :D

Drink plentyof water then love

Hi ya Hun. Hope you are feeling better. I think u r doing so well and I shall be following ur exple and doing clean and green.

Well done on ur weight loss whoop whoop xxx

Leanne, don't starve yourself to stay on the plan. You can always go back to it after you've been, and this time take pysellium husks from the start to prevent this problem. But please eat.

Love, I'd call the doctor or nhs direct if it's been this long. I would get terrible constipation on the Cambridge diet and only drinking about a gallon of lactulose plus taking epic doses of sennakot moved it. I couldn't do a diet where I had to keep that up.

Love, I'd call the doctor or nhs direct if it's been this long. I would get terrible constipation on the Cambridge diet and only drinking about a gallon of lactulose plus taking epic doses of sennakot moved it. I couldn't do a diet where I had to keep that up.

I no longer think this is simple constipation. I'll see my doctor monday. Thank you honey.

Morning Leanne, how's things today?

Hi Leanne. How r u doing today? Hope u r feeling better xx

Big birthday breakfast today!
Dinner out at my nephew's restaurant tonight.

B Cheesy scrambled eggs, sausages, fried luncheon meat + 15 units insulin.
L Going out with friends to the sushi bar.
D Going to nephew's restaurant.

Last edited:
Sounds good to me Leanne :)

Back