My Diary

Well I survived was not too bad :eek: but glad I didnt have a shake as I dry heaved when they stuck that thing in to take a Xray :( and my wee dentist noticed my weight loss :D said I was looking swell,
Had to laugh tho she was filing tooth and said it was a skinny one!!!!!!!!! I found a skinny bit of my body heeee even if it is in my gob :p
Wearing a new top today and its a size 26 which to some is still bloody huge but seeing as my xmas top was a 32 im strutting SISTER :banana dancer:
Bloody amazing!!! Well done..... NOTHING beats that feeling does it!!! Just think.... How the quick you'll be another 3 dress sizes down!!!!!

Well done!!! X

Wearing a new top today and its a size 26 which to some is still bloody huge but seeing as my xmas top was a 32 im strutting SISTER :banana dancer:

Dropping that many dress sizes is great! You must really be feeling a difference all round! Well done you. I'm a 26, gone from a tight 26 when I started this to a loose 26 now. It will take another stone before I get inot a 24 and I wont get inot a 22 unitl I drop below 20 stone. So no doubt you'll beat me to it!!

Race ya!

Hope you've recovered from the demon dentist!!

Bloody amazing!!! Well done..... NOTHING beats that feeling does it!!! Just think.... How the quick you'll be another 3 dress sizes down!!!!!

Well done!!! X
Thank you deezer that means a lot this might be a hard plan but the results are amazing especially for someone like me who has a lot of weight to lose, I dont think my willpower would last with other diet plans when I have so much weight to shift :thankyou:

Wow! Just looked at your stats and you've lost over 10% of your body weight so far! That's brilliant!! Hope you're having a good day.

Weigh in for me later. So no doubt i'll be posting at tea time!

Tweez... you've done 35lb in 4 weeks, amazing x x I went to the dentist friday and had 4 unexpected fillings on the spot... still stopped me thinking about food.... Every cloud, right?? x x
Just think 4 more weeks and you'll be over 3 stone down!!

Thank you deezer that means a lot this might be a hard plan but the results are amazing especially for someone like me who has a lot of weight to lose, I dont think my willpower would last with other diet plans when I have so much weight to shift :thankyou:
I was always like that... but once you settle into it the time flies.....

Its the only diet i have ever been able to see the end....

X

Hi Tweeza!

hope the toothache is better!
What have you got planned for the day?

I'm in loads of meetings this afternnon. We're admitting someonje wiht very complex medical needs, so we have a rnage of practicioners coming to deliver all sorts of training in between 12 and 5pm. Bit apprehensive if truth betold.

Hope you have a good day, and keep staying strong!

Sis x

im on antibiotics if that does not sort it then I lose my tooth:sigh: im crabbit and in pain but on the bright side not worrying about eating as I could not chew anyways :rolleyes: see this is why I hate dentist's their butchers every time i end up on antibiotics bas***ds :D

WEIGH IN

Day late for my weigh in due to emergency appointments with dentist but gobsmacked at my 6lb weight loss :eek::D just because with all the pain iv missed a couple of shakes due to not wanting to put anything in my mouth :p really thought it would muck up my loss, chemist thinks cause I have infection my body is fighting infection and it raises metabolism so almost makes the pain worth it ;)

tweeza said:
Day late for my weigh in due to emergency appointments with dentist but gobsmacked at my 6lb weight loss :eek::D just because with all the pain iv missed a couple of shakes due to not wanting to put anything in my mouth :p really thought it would muck up my loss, chemist thinks cause I have infection my body is fighting infection and it raises metabolism so almost makes the pain worth it ;)

Well done that's amazing!! Hope you feel better soon xx

Tweeza,

you've had five amazing weeks on LT and five amazing losses.

You never fail to offer support and words of comfort to though who are struggling or wanting to start.

You've acheived so much in this time and you can acheive so much more.

Sveryday on LT is a learning day. Sometimes things go well but sometimes things are hard. It's those hard days that teach us so much and equip us with the knowledge we'll need to face the skinny future we deserve.

Keep going girly!

Tweeza,

you've had five amazing weeks on LT and five amazing losses.

You never fail to offer support and words of comfort to though who are struggling or wanting to start.

You've acheived so much in this time and you can acheive so much more.

Sveryday on LT is a learning day. Sometimes things go well but sometimes things are hard. It's those hard days that teach us so much and equip us with the knowledge we'll need to face the skinny future we deserve.

Keep going girly!
Thank you sister
best thing i ever done was start this shi**y plan and find someone like you who has gave me so much support and understanding I think iv took how hard this plan was for granted and last night showed me im only ever one slip away and normally I would have gave up and I didnt and thats due to your support :bighug::thankyou::worthy:

Confession time :cry:
fell off plan with a bang last night no excuses no lies ate for scotland and england and threw in wales for good measure :eek: but a few kind words from dusty and reading thro everyones diaries has stopped me in tracks so thank you just hope my Friday weigh in is not too bad, might push weigh in to Saturday see if that helps but hey ho onwards and upwards :eek:

tweeza said:
Confession time :cry:
fell off plan with a bang last night no excuses no lies ate for scotland and england and threw in wales for good measure :eek: but a few kind words from dusty and reading thro everyones diaries has stopped me in tracks so thank you just hope my Friday weigh in is not too bad, might push weigh in to Saturday see if that helps but hey ho onwards and upwards :eek:

Well done for giving yourself a good talking too, and good luck for the rest of the week xx

well to my utter suprise I lost 3lbs this week did not expect to lose anything after my wee binge :cry: but in a way it maybe had to happen to realise how much I want to lose weight as im more focused and having to go 3 days of headaches to go get back into ketosis for a second time is something I do not want to repeat in a hurry :eek:

Back