My diary

oasis6918

Gold Member
Well at 12 weeks pregnant I had gained 10lb's, then started Sw so over the next 9 weeks I had lost 5lb's of it and gained it again. So I've currently not gained any additional lb's since starting Sw and kept the extra off. Let's hope I can do this well for the next 18 weeks. Staying well away from the scales this week til wi as I feel huge. Trying to keep track of everything so far today I've eaten -
Weetabix he
Milk semi skimmed he
2 alpen light bars he
Plum
Grapes
Jacket potato and beans
Muller yogurt
Grapefruit
Velvet crunch 4 syns
Mini pepperami 2 syns
4 pints water, 1 can lilt zero, 1 cup tea

Thinking of writing my own diary just to keep on track what im eating not been too bad apart from chinese the other night but always have a treat at wkend. Wow wish I cud try and eat that much fruit, keep it up hun im sure your have a loss this wk.

Ive been buying morrisons eat smart similar to alpen bars there alot cheaper and you get 6 in pack rather than 5 x

Are you feeling lots of movements now?

Cas3 said:
Thinking of writing my own diary just to keep on track what im eating not been too bad apart from chinese the other night but always have a treat at wkend. Wow wish I cud try and eat that much fruit, keep it up hun im sure your have a loss this wk.

Ive been buying morrisons eat smartI similar to alpen bars there alot cheaper and you get 6 in pack rather than 5 x

Are you feeling lots of movements now?

Oh that's good will look in morrisons tonight, we have a bnm and the alpen bars as only £1 box in there at the moment. I'm better if I eat fruit during day at work, got my pineapple and melon here at my desk with a kiwi, apple and banana but I'm too full to eat anything else. Yes I'm feeling loads of no movements now,not just kicks but I can feel when she moves along the front of my belly it's great all time's of day and night. How you getting on? x

Only £1 for alpen thats good its worth stocking up on then I eat loads of them its better than being tempted by chocolate or biscuits. Its good that your filling up on fruit through out the day at least its all free and healthy for baby x
Im fine I don't think i've grown that much I got midwife next wk so I'll see I might have growing spurt between now and then but baby is moving loads keeps turning over she still feels breech but it doesn't make to much difference for me whens your next mw x

Well today, so far have had -
Two slices weight watcher toast and laughing cow. He b and he a
Pineapple and melon SS
Plum
Pasta pot (was so hungry around 11)
2 alpen light
2.5pints water
Lunch is goin to be jacket potato,tuna salad cream 3 syns, Mini pepperami 2 syns, grapefruit SS, and muller yogurt

Oh my god tea was a flipping nightmare, made stir fry and at the same time was cooking hubby's tea Jamaican stew, my back was killing me from standing and I thought i was goin to pass out the stir fry sauce burnt and I thought I'd give it ago anyway but started to eat it to find the chicken hadn't cooked all the way through. so nicked a bit of hubby's tea as he's at work anyway, sat down got comfortable and it was horrible, I had 2 mouth fulls and put it back in the pan. So now I've had pasta n sauce :(

Well today I've had -
Weetabix
Milk
WW bread
Leek and potato soup
Melon and pineapple
A muller
Apple
Banana
Crisp 8 syns

Tea's a disaster again. Wanted spaghetti bolognaise but we only had 1 tin tomato's, and no onions, so was goin to go to lidl but didn't feel good and it was out my way so I thought I'd nip to morrisons as it's on my doorstep, I get home to find morrisons is all dug up and only access is from the other side which is quite a bit of a walk, as I'm not well feeling dizzy and my spd is bad tonight I just went home, I only have half meals available don't even have any milk for a pasta n sauce, so having cheesy pasta made with laughing cow cheese and some chicken bits :( sure it'll be nice when it's ready

Ok so today is -
Weetabix
Milk
Two alpen bars
Two banana's
Muller yogurt
Velvet crunch 4 syns
Pepperami 2 syns
Jacket potato
Beans
Tea is chicken breasts, and cheesy pasta he for cheese

Well 1lb gain for me this week, so I'm happy with that after my disaster week :) in all it's a total gain of 11lb in 22 weeks but only a 1lb gain in 12 weeks. (I had lost 5lb in total during this and put it back on last couple weeks) so going to try better next week x

Well done! I'm expecting a gain this morning, last week was full of takeaways and this week has been erratic! Had a growth spurt too x

mrs-s said:
Well done! I'm expecting a gain this morning, last week was full of takeaways and this week has been erratic! Had a growth spurt too x

Same here but I weighed mid week for a sneaky peak and looked set to gain 6lb's but I only gained 1, fingers crossed. good luck xx

That's really good still, well done.
Today I've Weetabix and milk he
Pasta n sauce, cheese he
A roast pork and gravy sandwich on white roll - have been visiting relatives, handful of chips, literally just a handful
I'm goin to have half pack of super noodles with lo in a mo as not hungry enough for a meal and I have a little bit of ice cream for desert x

Yeah I know it sounds stupid was only the second time he stayed out and the first was my wedding and the couple days after when I was on honeymoon so I was distracted and had nausea from mornin sickness so I was so distracted with that too. I hardly slept last night just tossed and turned and clock watched but I'm happy now. I'm trying to be good last few days I've lost my appetite a bit, which isn't normal for me but baby's moved up, so I think it's squashing my stomach and maybe making me feel fuller for longer and quicker. How you doing? x

Back