MISSLSR

Gold Member
Starting Weight - 16st 9lbs
Start Date - 13st January 2020
Goal Weight - 10st
Goal Date - 2020

I will do this.

Last edited:
It has just dawned on me that I have been on some form of diet since 2008 and all I have managed to achieve is well - nothing.

I was 12st 8lbs the first time I got weighed in my adult life, I had always avoided the scales before that.

Now at my hundredth restart I was almost 4st heavier than my original heaviest weight, I am so ashamed that I have allowed myself to get to this weight and I know I have been here before but I am determined to get to goal weight in 2020.

Its going to take a lot of hard work and sacrifice but it will be so worth it in the long run.

So far today had water, black coffee and a Slimfast bar that I bought ages ago for £0.10. It has a best before date of November 2019 but I'm still alive so will just eat the other 5 I have over the course of this week.

It also helps with the budget cos I a) love a bargain and these bars are usually £1.99 and b) hate waste.

Will have another bar at about 2pm then some porridge at 6pm and maybe a soup or meal product when I get in at about 9pm.

Need to work till 8pm today cos I was lazy and slept in this morning, when do you turn into a morning person? I'll be 37 in March so not sure it will happen now!

Thanks for that mary, I have quite a stock of Exante stuff in the house that is best before from November aswell so defo going to use it all up.

Super chuffed with that loss.

So today is going well so far, I am a bit hungry but not sure if its just in my mind cos I know I have been eating way too much since before Christmas!

Its so hard in work right now, we had a Costco cake day yesterday and all the left over cakes are lying out and every time I walk past the tray of danish pastries I almost give in, a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips though so I have managed to resist!

I can't even avoid them, I'm back on the water from today and I am peeing every 5 minutes so need to walk the length of the office to get to the loo!

I will stay strong, I will not cheat!!

Made me laugh on the peeing comment! 🤣

That should ease off as you get settled in after the first few days of burning through stored carbs and body moves more into ketosis, but not totally. I was stuck on the M1 yesterday in slow traffic and had to stop on the hard shoulder to go 🤣. Good luck and stick with it for the first bit then hopefully the motivation settles down!

WI#2 - 27th January 2020
15st 11lbs
This weeks loss -3lbs
Total loss -10lbs
Still to lose 81lbs

So so happy with that, I am not sure how that even happened but I will take it.

Today I will be having;

#1 - Slimfast chocolate crunch bar
#2 - Slimfast chocolate crunch bar
#3 - Exante lemon cheesecake shake
#4 - Exante indian dhal pot

Plenty of black coffee, black tea and water.

I'm going to order some nice tea's aswell, I really loved the Twinning buttermint, I need to order online though so will look into that today.

Started work late this morning due to my laziness, was supposed to start at 8am and lay on, not even really having a good sleep and came in at 10am.

Now I need to stay until 8pm - why oh whyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Had my first product of the day with plenty to drink, not feeling hungry at all which is good.

Need to take my measurements later so will try to do that when I get home, it will be good to see how many inches I lose overall aswell.

Just had product #2 of the day, really enjoyed it.

Not looking forward to my journey home at 8pm, it's gonna be absolutely freezing!!

Yellow weather warnings from 9pm tonight until tomorrow.

Hi dolly.
You are doing so well! Have you tried the exante crisps or Choco balls? They make me feel like I’ve had a good cheat instead of thinking don’t cheat (because thinking I shouldn’t cheat means I end up in McDonald’s drive thru and secret eat). The crisps are actually lovely. I’m only a week in and I was so motivated reading your diary, knowing I’m not the only one who pee’s constantly. So thanks.

WI#4 - 17th February 2020
16st 7lbs
RESTART
Total loss -0lbs
Still to lose 91lbs

Back at my heaviest weight.

Sick of this.

So still using up my stash of goodies, most of which has passed its best before date!

Today's products;
#1-Slimfast Chocolate Crunch Bar - 10.51am
#2-Exante Lemon Cheesecake Shake - 2.43pm
#3-Exante Lemon Cheesecake Shake - 6.10pm
#4-Exante Indian Dhal Pot - 8.00pm

This morning I came into work to find a sweetie parcel and 3 Lindt chocolates on my desk from Valentines day, I gave these away to people in my team when they got in. I know this isn't much for some but for me I am super happy with myself, usually I would have eaten them.

I can do this!!

Last edited:
2nd product defo helped, also filling up with water and tea.

Need to place an order for some nice teas, Twinnings to a lovely buttermint tea will order that when I get paid again cos I am that poor!

Also feeling the cold today which for me is normal when on a VLCD.

Finishing work in about 40 mins so just had another shake, will have a look and see what I've got at home when I get in for product #4.

Defo need an early night tonight.

Managed to survive the night on plan! So happy.

Today's products;
#1-Exante Lemon Cheesecake Shake - 11.55am
#2-Exante Chocolate Mint Shake - 2.35pm
#3-Exante Red Thai Chicken Soup - 6.10pm
#4-Exante Indian Dhal Pot - 8.00pm

Plenty of black coffee, tea and water.

Today is going to be another good day, I can feel it!

Also left my purse at home again so I have no choice but to stick to plan LOL

Last edited:
Back