My diary.

Morning, another day down and I'm feeling great!

Another 1lb down this morning.

I know the real challenge is going to be the weekend though, I'm sticking to it 100% now until 4th March!

Coffee, coffee, coffeeeeeeeee!

Starting to feel a bit more awake now, stomach is rumbling but want to wait till about 10.30am before #1 so that I can be kept going throughout the day. Would much rather be hungry in work that in bed later!

Hoping that my dreams aren't haunted by KFC again tonight :classic_tongue:

Today's products;
#1-Exante Chocolate Mint Shake - 11.20am
#2-Exante Chocolate Mint Shake - 3.00pm
#3-Exante Red Thai Chicken Soup - 6.15pm
#4-Exante Indian Dhal Pot - 8.00pm

Day 3 I'm ready for you!!

Last edited:
Another 3lbs down this morning!! Not going to record my official weight until Monday morning though.

Did think I would be sticking to plan 100% until March but last minute boozy lunch with a friend who's having a bit of a hard time tomorrow, we don't see each other that much and would rather be there for her and just get back on it on Saturday,

Hopefully I can be hovering about the same weight on Monday!

Today's products;
#1-Exante Chocolate Mint Shake -
#2-Exante Chocolate Mint Shake -
#3-Exante Red Thai Chicken Soup -
#4-Exante Indian Dhal Pot -

The lemon cheesecake shake is divine!!!!
I started the other day
Good luck 💙💙💙

Restarting today, feel terrible and it's just due to binge eating.

I am at my heaviest ever today at 16st 9lbs and I am miserable about it, always thought I would never go above 16st 7lb but hey ho that's what I get.

Dxxx

Hey Dolly Rocker

How are you getting on? Ive dieted on and off for years too. I think most of us have. Be kind to yourself, it definitely helps. I am starting exante for the first time tomorrow after trasnferring from Cambridge, which I started two weeks ago.

Be nice to keep in touch x

Back