• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My Diet......is this Balanced on SW

Hi, Back on SW after a long layoff , is this balanced for a day on SW , I dont have time to do much else during the week to cook and by the time I get in I have to fight for the kitchen with housemates.

Breakfast ...Toast , Marmite

Diet Coke

Lunch...Pasta , Tuna mixed with natural Yogurt

Dinner Jacket Potato with Beans

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

charlies_mummy

all for my little man x
S: 15st4lb C: 15st1lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0st3lb(1.4%)
It's not too bad, maybe use your HexA for cheese on your jacket potato and beans, and double check your toast counts as HexB! Add some fruit and veg as snacks!!!

Er you don't have any fruit or veg!!! On all plans you have to eat at least 5 pieces of fruit and veg a day. You also don't seem to have any syns, you should be having between 5 and 15 every day. Syns are a really important part of the plan, so it's important that you have them.

Also, what plan are you following?

Nowhere near enough to eat in my opinion....could you keep that up forever? The point of SW is to find an eating plan that is not a quick fix but is forever...you need fruit and veg in there and syns as has been mentioned ;)

S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)
I couldn't agree more with what has already been mentioned.

You could search the threads, there has been a lot of discussion about quick meals, on the go meals, etc. You could also take a look at the food diaries for ideas on quick meals.

What did you eat pre SW?