My diet, please analyse..

heartagram

Hello,

I've been eating strangely [the term i use] in conjunction with my 4/5 time a week gym routines.

Heres a same of what I've had today.

Breakfast 9am - Bowl of branflakes with Maximuscle promax shake

Lunch 1.30pm- 4 slices of nimble bread, with tuna sandwhich filling [no butter]

Protein shake at 3pm

Evening snack 5.30pm - 2 slices of nimble bread with tuna sandwhich filling

[gym session]

Normally that will be it, however I was hungary so i had a small bowl of bran flakes at 9pm [i know a horrible time!]

My weight loss has been varied, From the start of September till present on this routine I've lost about 7-8 lbs which has stayed off.

The reason I ask, is I feel happy on this diet however my work colleagues are telling me not to "starve" myself..

thoughts..

A little more variety might be nice im my opinion, I don't count cals so I dont know if you are eating enough on that front - but you are definitely lacking in vitamins and minerals - zero fruit or veg, I think you could definately eat some more of the good stuff without affecting your weight loss - good luck!

Are your work colleagues used to seeing the old, larger you? Many people have a mental image of you which doesn't adjust very well when you change, and when they see you they are subconsciously comparing you to the old you, rather than to an anonymous fit and healthy person. So whereas they might say to a random chap of your size and shape "Hmm, still got a little podge there", to you personally all that can see is that you're smaller than you "should" be, so they'll warn you to stop dieting.

Be careful not to fall into this trap yourself, of course. If you start seeing old you instead of you new, you might undereat, overexercise, and make yourself quite ill. But you seem to know what you're up to :)

how about throwing some leaves and/ or cucumber into those tuna sarnies. Hope youre taking a multivit too. Grapes a good start - now don't just stick to grapes like u do with the tuna butties, make sure u vary the fruit. best wishes x

Back