My exante/atkins alternate day diary!

Hello BB,

I've enjoyed reading your posts. Good job in getting into the size 16s and losing so much already.

I've begun my own journey, so am reading posts like yours to motivate myself.

This community is so great.

Kitty

Hi kitty! Good luck, how are you finding it so far? Xx

I always have milk in my tea or coffee :)

I have had a thought...

Now that I have a little mini diary to record goals and achievements in and bad/good days I am going to start an ego boost section at the back! Basically every time I am given a compliment about losing weight, I record it! Date and who said it and then when I'm having a fat day I have a whole section of praise to look at! Because today I was having a fat day, felt like I hadn't really lost any weight, thinking that is was all water weight, but I've had three separate comments already!

I won't record anything my other half says as he loves me no matter my size and tells me every day I've lost weight so it doesn't count in my brain! Well not until I get some sort of present for doing it like flowers ;)

Oh hello! There you are ladies! Our treat for doing so well! X

image-2132004930.jpg

Mmmmmmm slim and save chilli with 50g broccoli and some slim rice. Yummy yum yum. Now to go for a run in an hour x

Good morning everyone! I had to weigh in a day early today because I trying to move my weigh in day to a Saturday. The reason being I have a wedding to attend on the 22nd June and I don't want to weigh myself after it and see any damage I've done :) so next week I will weigh in on Sunday again and then the week after I will do a Saturday weigh in before the wedding.

Any way I lost. 4lbs! Pretty happy with that. A small part of me is disappointed, not sure why but I was expecting 5lbs but then again I weighed in a day early!

I don't think I drank enough water this last week compared to what I normally drink so will step that up along with the exercising, need to run 3 times a week whereas I'm only running twice a week at the moment.

But that's 18lbs in 4 weeks so I am very happy with it.

Hi. Hope you made it up with your fiance. Well done in not going off the raisls. I loved the story about your reception staff member. Any advice on keeping skin supple to avoid it becoming loose with weight loss - I'm paranoid in case that happens as I'm no spring chicken!!!! I work as a team manager on a Youth Offending Team.

Hi. Hope you made it up with your fiance. Well done in not going off the raisls. I loved the story about your reception staff member. Any advice on keeping skin supple to avoid it becoming loose with weight loss - I'm paranoid in case that happens as I'm no spring chicken!!!! I work as a team manager on a Youth Offending Team.

Skin elasticity and weight loss is so so difficult! I couldn't give you any more advice then a google search engine would on that one! Once the elasticity has gone and the skin is over stretched the damage is done, only surgery would fix it. But some people's spring back about 12 months after a rapid weight loss, sometimes the skin just takes a little longer. Exercise doesn't really help loose skin, I see a lot of posts about doing exercise to help but it just won't do the trick. Obviously forming creams massaged in twice a day while your dieting is good but it all depends on how your skin responded to being stretched.

Sorry I can't be of much help :( believe me it's something I am worrying about too x

I am having a fat day!!!! Can't shake it at all. Not very happy about it either. Maybe it's because I weighed in early..

Either way I am not happy about it and just want to go for a run but I'm stuck at blinking work!!!!

You'll have to go for one when you get home! Thanks for the skin advice. I've already had reasonably good skin (no stretch marks from pregnancies) so I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed. I have bought some bio oil but haven't used it yet.

It maybe a fat day. But its a good fat day.... you have lost 4lbs :D

Sometimes I feel the warmer weather makes me feel bloated :)

This is true Marge, I just hate these days! Nothing feels right, nothing looks good, no amount of make up seems to look nice. Ugh!

Date night with the fiancé, we go out every 9th for our anniversary. So we doing cinema (coke zero!) and nandos for dinner. Have ordered the chicken plain with a side salad as it didn't affect my weight loss last time. X

Whilst being a good girl at nandos with my salad, i was people watching. The couple opposite us made me feel full just looking at their food! They each had half a chicken, chips, sweet corn and then shared a large spicy rice, pitta bread , two portions of garlic bread and holumi cheese! I was pretty jealous not gonna lie! X

Whilst being a good girl at nandos with my salad, i was people watching. The couple opposite us made me feel full just looking at their food! They each had half a chicken, chips, sweet corn and then shared a large spicy rice, pitta bread , two portions of garlic bread and holumi cheese! I was pretty jealous not gonna lie! X

That's a lot of food !!
I bet they need a week or two of exante to get rid of all that !! :p

I don't think they could eat anything else after it! Worst thing is I'm trying to eat really slowly like the beck diet solution says, so I enjoy my food and I realise I am full (it does work really well) and in the time it took me to eat my little salad, they'd eaten 3/4 and they got their food after me! I'm sure that's how I used to eat, inhale it as quickly as possible, but it's not until you watch someone else doing it that you realise where you were going wrong x

Went for a jog this morning before breakfast. Invited my sis in law and she brought my nephew along in his buggy so it certainly felt like a work out! We did 5km and it killed my average time making it 50 mins instead of my usual 38 but the buggy added a good resistance for us both and we did hills with it, omg I feel shattered! Must do it again next week one of the best work outs I've had.

Breakfast and 90210! Perfect x

Instead of being jealous about other people's food I think to myself 'they are going to put on weight eating all that, whereas I will still be losing weight eating my healthy meal'
It makes you think about the pros and that you're not really missing out xx

Yeah I wasn't really that jealous, I would never have been able to eat all that, however a little bit of it would have been nice :) so maybe I've got the right mindset now x

Back