My exante/atkins alternate day diary!

Half a sausage shudnt do Any harm! I ran out of bars so i had some slim fast ones and knocked myself out of ketosis! Just being really good today and expecting my delivery 2mo :). Hav my first official weigh in 2mo fi.ding it bars but Im getting used to saying no to meself!! Are u tesco bars you use ok for ketosis? X

* thats finding it hard*

I've had no problem with them so I'd say they are ok :) I'm loving the chocolate one doped in tea at the moment xx

Hey you should be fine for the meal. I guess the hardest part is the guilt if you've not been eating at all generally. I had a 3 course meal recently and a glass of red wine and still lost 3lb so try not to get into that I've blown it so may as well keep going mentality, that I'm sure we're all guilty of at times! I had pâté starter but swapped it for prawn and avocado salad as it looked nicer(!) then roast beef and creme brûlée. Obviously stayed away from carbs that came with it like bread and roast pots etc but ate most of it. I think because I've ate from the beginning it's not messed with my head as much as it has in the past when I've done a vlcd. It will take a little longer but not too bothered this time!

well done on your weightless so far! X

Hey you should be fine for the meal. I guess the hardest part is the guilt if you've not been eating at all generally. I had a 3 course meal recently and a glass of red wine and still lost 3lb so try not to get into that I've blown it so may as well keep going mentality, that I'm sure we're all guilty of at times! I had pâté starter but swapped it for prawn and avocado salad as it looked nicer(!) then roast beef and creme brûlée. Obviously stayed away from carbs that came with it like bread and roast pots etc but ate most of it. I think because I've ate from the beginning it's not messed with my head as much as it has in the past when I've done a vlcd. It will take a little longer but not too bothered this time!

well done on your weightless so far! X

Hi, do u mind me asking how you incorporate food into your plan? X

Oh balls I knew I'd have a bad week, only 1lb off. It's ok though I know it's water and everyone's bodies do this on a vlcd, I measured and I lost inches. Next week should (touch wood) be a better loss. X

I only lost 1lb too this week but a pund lost is better than 1lb gain! We'll both do better next week.

Hey guys...lisa here 6 stone to lose....:(
Would love to join the gang x

Hi Lisa. That's the same as me. I had 6st 2lb to lose when I started.

And how have u done? In how long?x

first weigh in tomorrow but well into 2nd week of nasty chest infection so not stuck to it much. ill be happy with 2lbs x u?

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

What's our weight and what do u want to be x

Hi Lisa! Good luck, chest infections are a nasty business. I've been so ill all day and have officially been off plan, nothing drastic, no binging but have had bread as its the only thing I can keep down with my tablets. I hope I get back into ketosis quickly, maybe if I'm really really careful for 48 hrs ill be back in it.

We are all going to look hot and skinny! Xx

3 years ago I was a size 8-10 I just got into a relationship and let myself go....then we have broke up and I'm not gonna find myself a gorgeous hubby like this!!!
Ha x

Hi Lisa! Good luck, chest infections are a nasty business. I've been so ill all day and have officially been off plan, nothing drastic, no binging but have had bread as its the only thing I can keep down with my tablets. I hope I get back into ketosis quickly, maybe if I'm really really careful for 48 hrs ill be back in it.

We are all going to look hot and skinny! Xx

Sori to hear your not well :( hope ur feeling better soon x by baba sick too! Wish it was me instead she has tonsilitus :mad:

I hate it wen my kids poorly.. Want to cry!

Hi BB. Why not? Are you still poorly?

Back