My exante/atkins alternate day diary!

Yeah migraine is hanging around with a vengeance but I refuse to have another day off plan, my manager was like "take some medication" well I hadn't thought of that! I was just going to wait it out! I felt like saying Don't worry I'm not going to try and leave early lol x

The only thing that seems to work for me for migraine is sleep along with the painkillers. The painkillers alone never seem to shift it. I actually think I start to shut down so have to sleep. I hope you feel better soon BB :)

i am feeling a bit better today yay!

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

Thanks marge! Yeah I slept for like 12 hours lol. Feeling a bit better, glad I haven't gone off plan as I was so close to eating a bag of chocolate buttons!

i am feeling a bit better today yay!

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

Glad you're feeling better Lisa :) x

I'm peckish right now....I have the Chinese menu in my hand....ooooeerrr

I'm peckish right now....I have the Chinese menu in my hand....ooooeerrr

Nnnoooooo don't do it! Chinese is never as good as you think it is, always leave you feeling unsatisfied, it's the mark write of food! Seems like a good idea at the time, lovely to look at but is never as good as it looks and leaves you with a bad after taste xx

Haha love it...that made my day

I am about to try the mouse powder for the first time! Hope I like it x

Let us know what the mousse is like. I'm not sure about it.

Don't think I'll bother getting any.

Don't like the sound of that

Eeeuugh! Migraine still here. Normally when it hit day three I get a Triptan injection from the dr and it sorts it out, so was going to do a half
Day and go to the walk in hour at my surgery this afternoon. The. My colleague calls in sick and now I can't go anywhere! I shouldn't have come in. X

Hi BB,

Sorry to hear you're poorly - and it is a real pain you can't even go to the GP.

Thanks for the update about the mousse. I won't bother then.

So far so good. Even managed to maintain the weight loss while away for the weekend - although I had to go on the working solution to keep myself in ketosis and not worry the in-laws that I wasn't eating right. Oh well - back on total solutions today. Feeling really positive. Can't wait for my next weight in on Friday. Trying to keep it at twice a week :)

Eeeuugh! Migraine still here. Normally when it hit day three I get a Triptan injection from the dr and it sorts it out, so was going to do a half
Day and go to the walk in hour at my surgery this afternoon. The. My colleague calls in sick and now I can't go anywhere! I shouldn't have come in. X

Sounds bad. I really hope you're feeling better.

I wonder if the exante products are triggering your migraine ?
Or do you know what is causing it ?

I wonder if the exante products are triggering your migraine ?
Or do you know what is causing it ?

Stress! Lol, ways happens, need to get some Botox done to sort them put again.

Well I went off plan and had bread yesterday with my Triptan tablets as I couldn't have the injection so I think I'm pretty much put of ketosis, so now I've got to spend the next three days trying to get back into ketosis only to possibly knock myself out at my friends wedding on Saturday. It's one of those weeks! X

so now I've got to spend the next three days trying to get back into ketosis only to possibly knock myself out at my friends wedding on Saturday. It's one of those weeks! X

Hi BB, all,

We all have days and weeks that are a bit off, but the important thing is to keep going no matter what. And you've lost so much already - well done and good luck wit the rest of the week.

How are you feeling today?

Back