My exante/atkins alternate day diary!

Stress! Lol, ways happens, need to get some Botox done to sort them put again.

Well I went off plan and had bread yesterday with my Triptan tablets as I couldn't have the injection so I think I'm pretty much put of ketosis, so now I've got to spend the next three days trying to get back into ketosis only to possibly knock myself out at my friends wedding on Saturday. It's one of those weeks! X

Hi BB I knocked myself out of ketosis with 2 choc slimfast bars but I Just stuck to plan the Next day and by the Next even I was back in ketosis didnt hav the usual crap that goes with it either, so dont worry, I Think gettin into ketosis initially Is harder because of all the sugars you'd normally eat but a bit of bread wont hav much glycogen for body to burn up x ur doing great keep going :D

I Think gettin into ketosis initially Is harder because of all the sugars you'd normally eat but a bit of bread wont hav much glycogen for body to burn up x ur doing great keep going :D

Hi Wwsindy,

I know you posted this for BB, but it is good to know that getting back into ketosis after a mistake or craving isn't so bad. I love this site for all the advice you can get.

Hi Wwsindy,

I know you posted this for BB, but it is good to know that getting back into ketosis after a mistake or craving isn't so bad. I love this site for all the advice you can get.

Oh i Just post for everyone KP cause I kno like me we all read all the posts x Its great for support, keeps me going xx

Oh i Just post for everyone KP cause I kno like me we all read all the posts x Its great for support, keeps me going xx

Yes. Definitely. I don't think I'd stay so true to the diet if I didn't feel like I had people to obsess with. We are all so careful that it gives the whole diet plan momentum. I'm so glad I found this place. Wish I'd found it earlier. Oh well. It's happening now and that's the important thing.

Hi BB. Hope you're feeling better.

Nnnoooooo don't do it! Chinese is never as good as you think it is, always leave you feeling unsatisfied, it's the mark write of food! Seems like a good idea at the time, lovely to look at but is never as good as it looks and leaves you with a bad after taste xx

Haha BB are u saying u'd turn Mark Wright Down? At least he wudnt throw u out of ketosis lol :D

yeah i only lost 1lb last week and im getting weighed Monday...i wasn't really sticking to it but am trying my hardest this week. but.....my sisters bday do Fri and its all u can eat Indian restaurant so won't have big carbs but gonna have curry i think.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

yeah i only lost 1lb last week and im getting weighed Monday...i wasn't really sticking to it but am trying my hardest this week. but.....my sisters bday do Fri and its all u can eat Indian restaurant so won't have big carbs but gonna have curry i think.

Hi Lisa,

Good luck with resisting temptation. There might also be nice chicken tikka style dry starters that you can have and fill yourself up with hopefully on Friday.

Just a quick question - has anyone tried the TESCO Ultraslim meal replacement stuff? Can they be taken with Exante? Also, is anyone taking diet pills as well? Does this help, work, whatever?

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

Better than a lb on Lisa :) enjoy ur sister's birthday indian sounds lovely!

Just a quick question - has anyone tried the TESCO Ultraslim meal replacement stuff? Can they be taken with Exante? Also, is anyone taking diet pills as well? Does this help, work, whatever?

Sori havent tried either, Think BB will know about the tesco range, re diet pills Think this diet drastic enough on Its own! lol but saying that i'd try anything to shift this weight! :eek:

Sori havent tried either, Think BB will know about the tesco range, re diet pills Think this diet drastic enough on Its own! lol but saying that i'd try anything to shift this weight! :eek:

Thanks. Just wanted to know. I had bought some a while ago but never had them all. Was wondering if they would work with this programme.

Just finished my third litre of water. 1 and half more to go for the day. Yey!!!

Thanks. Just wanted to know. I had bought some a while ago but never had them all. Was wondering if they would work with this programme.

Just finished my third litre of water. 1 and half more to go for the day. Yey!!!

Snap lol going for 5 lt a day to speeds things up :screwy:

Snap lol going for 5 lt a day to speeds things up :screwy:

Don't think I can manage 5. Wow. Keep me posted on how much you do manage.

Will do, I normally do 3 ish but the more water the more lbs off hopefully :)

Cool. Just into the last 500ml of my 4.5 litres. Might actually do the 5 you were thinking off in that case. Wow.

I have to confess though that I just had the first cheat of the day. Had a slice of Gauda cheese with two seafood sticks and some seafood sauce in a roll like sandwich. Feel really full now. I didn't need it. Why do I do this to myself? What's wrong with me. I was doing so well today too. It would have been my first complete day on 100% and now I've blown in. Gutted.

I have the ultra slim bars from tescos, but the shakes apparently aren't right for the plan.

Well I'm rather pleased I fitted into a size 14 dress and the waist/bust section looks hot! However it is stretchy so it doesn't really count and its bloody sleeveless! It's for a wedding at the weekend and I'm going through an I hate my arms phase, and I can't ind a matching jacket. But my god I am buying that dress! Had a quick look on the scales and I've gained back the 1lb I lost last week but that's ok I was expecting it with aiming off plan and stress from migraine. Onwards and downwards! X

Wow. size 14! Awesome! Really envious. :jelous:

Cool. Just into the last 500ml of my 4.5 litres. Might actually do the 5 you were thinking off in that case. Wow.

I have to confess though that I just had the first cheat of the day. Had a slice of Gauda cheese with two seafood sticks and some seafood sauce in a roll like sandwich. Feel really full now. I didn't need it. Why do I do this to myself? What's wrong with me. I was doing so well today too. It would have been my first complete day on 100% and now I've blown in. Gutted.

Got the 5 drank Just about! So u wer 99% today 2mo u'll be 100% :)

Back