My exante/atkins alternate day diary!

Whatever helps you get thru, puré protein better than a mc donalds :p good luck, I was out and about all day misses my lunch time meal, was starving this evening, was so glad of evening meal and bar, early night for me to keep me away from temptation x

Good plan, an early night always does the trick. X

TOTM :( not impressed! I'm always on when I have a big event, it's always on day 2 as well which is the worst. Xx

Stay strong BB. You can do this. We all can.

TOTM :( not impressed! I'm always on when I have a big event, it's always on day 2 as well which is the worst. Xx

Hav to say since I started plan my TOTM came early and I had horrendous mood swings, I was nightmare to live with, hope it doesnt happen every month! Also I seem to hav sore throat and bit of a head cold on and off, oh the joys, why oh why could slimming World not have worked for me? lol

Hav to say since I started plan my TOTM came early and I had horrendous mood swings, I was nightmare to live with, hope it doesnt happen every month! Also I seem to hav sore throat and bit of a head cold on and off, oh the joys, why oh why could slimming World not have worked for me? lol

Thank goodness it's not been so bad for me. Can't wait for TOTM to be over though. Fed up with it.

Oh dear. Huge argument with the fiancé, no sleep, no bar on me for lunch and painful totm..yup I've caved! Large tea in Starbucks and a caramel wafer. Feeling a little miffed with myself, wasn't even hungry, just wanting something to wake me up and I turned to sugar! Blinking hell!! Stressed to the enth degree.

That's bit really too bad and I'm sure you won't have knocked yourself out of ketosis. Just googles it and if its the pack of wafers with 2 in it then the two have 130 cals total and 15g carbs so less overall than a bar. You'll be fine!! Hope you sort out the tiff!

Oh I hate arguing, never mind about the wafer, if I fell off the wagon i'd be heading for nearest chinese all you can eat buffet! Just shows I haven't went back to old Ways. Tea and wafer very controlled i'd say, put it behind u and forget about it xx

Oh I hate arguing, never mind about the wafer, if I fell off the wagon i'd be heading for nearest chinese all you can eat buffet! Just shows I haven't went back to old Ways. Tea and wafer very controlled i'd say, put it behind u and forget about it xx

*you havent went back to old ways :)

Thanks ladies, I know it's not awful but I do t know why I did it, they weren't even that good!! Draw a line under it, be good tomorrow. Going car shopping to cheer myself up! Net dad on the train this morning and I think he could tell I was a bit overwhelmed and down so he's taking the afternoon off to go with me tomorrow :) bless him!!

That's the spirit. The weakness creeps in when you are least expecting it. Happy shopping!!

Thanks ladies, I know it's not awful but I do t know why I did it, they weren't even that good!! Draw a line under it, be good tomorrow. Going car shopping to cheer myself up! Net dad on the train this morning and I think he could tell I was a bit overwhelmed and down so he's taking the afternoon off to go with me tomorrow :) bless him!!

If that doesnt Cheer u up I dont kno wat will! So nice of ur dad he Sounds lovely! :)

Been on here for about 8 weeks now but don't post too much. Still class myself as a newbie! How are you getting on?

Been on here for about 8 weeks now but don't post too much. Still class myself as a newbie! How are you getting on?

Almost 3 weeks done, 11lbs down, going good at the minute, but going out sat night for food and drinks, so hopefully i'll be straight back on Monday, :) going to enjoy my night out as i dont get out much with a new baby, :D

Well done!!! I know that feeling as I have 2 little girls under 5. I mIss a glass of wine on a fri Br have had one on a sat night with steak or chicken and salad. Enjoy! Don't worry about the pounds you out on after your night out, it's only water and will come off after a couple of days.

I'm at 12.7 this morning so that's 24 lost in 8 weeks. Still want another stone off by end of July which will be hard but I'm going for it!!

I'm at 12.7 this morning so that's 24 lost in 8 weeks. Still want another stone off by end of July which will be hard but I'm going for it!!

Congrats on being 12.7 this morning. An a stone by the end of next month isn't that difficult if we are really good. I'm hoping for about a stone a month too.

Thats a great loss! I'm 12.5 now really want to get in the 11's before my hols on 16 July so have 2 weeks after Monday, we'll get there xx

Back