My exante/atkins alternate day diary!

Hi everyone, Hows everyone doing? After my weekend off iv gained 5lbs! I Wasn't that excessive, Just shows how much these diets mess up your body! Anyway back on this mornin 100% for Next 2 weeks 3 shakes a day only and loads of water, x

Hi everyone, Hows everyone doing? After my weekend off iv gained 5lbs! I Wasn't that excessive, Just shows how much these diets mess up your body! Anyway back on this mornin 100% for Next 2 weeks 3 shakes a day only and loads of water, x

I'm sorry you've gone up after the weekend, but it might all come off again quickly if you go back to 100%. It is probably just water retention. So don't feel disheartened. You will be ready for your holiday.

I'm at 12.8 3/4 this morning. So I know the feeling every time to scales move either this way or that. Can't wait to be in the 11st zone either. That would be fabulous.

I did enjoy wearing my size 16 skinny jeans this weekend though. I really felt good about myself. Even my tummy didn't look that big. It's still there, but so reduced. Wow :) Now to lose the thunder thighs and the big, flabby arms :)

I'm sorry you've gone up after the weekend, but it might all come off again quickly if you go back to 100%. It is probably just water retention. So don't feel disheartened. You will be ready for your holiday.

I'm at 12.8 3/4 this morning. So I know the feeling every time to scales move either this way or that. Can't wait to be in the 11st zone either. That would be fabulous.

I did enjoy wearing my size 16 skinny jeans this weekend though. I really felt good about myself. Even my tummy didn't look that big. It's still there, but so reduced. Wow :) Now to lose the thunder thighs and the big, flabby arms :)

U'll soon be in those 11's i was 12.3lb on sat morn, 12.8lb this mrn, so i was nearly in the 11's too hopefull we'll get there in Next 2-3 weeks :)

U'll soon be in those 11's i was 12.3lb on sat morn, 12.8lb this mrn, so i was nearly in the 11's too hopefull we'll get there in Next 2-3 weeks :)

Yes, for sure. I can't believe how good I feel now that I've started this.

Hi everyone sorry its been a while. I have stayed the same this week but tbh it's not a surprise due to the stress I e had this week and I had two nights off plan for a friends birthday.

Back on it strong today! :) had loads of water so far xx

Oh and I am so burnt from yesterday's 10k race for lift!! I have never let myself burn so badly before :( x

Ouch!

Hi everyone sorry its been a while. I have stayed the same this week but tbh it's not a surprise due to the stress I e had this week and I had two nights off plan for a friends birthday.

Back on it strong today! :) had loads of water so far xx

How do u manage to stay the same BB, the pounds Just seem to pile on me if Im not 100% hope the sunburn clears up soon x

Well done on the 10k :D

Thanks marge! How are you getting on? I've been watching your diary and I hope things are looking up.

I think I sts because I never go fully off plan even if its a night off but at the same time I don't think I ever really get into ketosis so I never get that woooosh of water weight loss. I think I'll only lose. 2 lbs this week but I'll be happy with that.

Going for a 5k run tonight! X

That sounds like a plan

Hi BB. You're doing well with your running. I don't lose large amounts each week but tbh I'm pleased I'm losing slowly but steadily as I worry about wrinkles and loose skin!

Im doing good BB, thanks :)
I have to admit, I like to think that a sts or a small loss is one way of letting your skin catch up with keeping the saggingness away, if you know what I mean :)
And it helps your head catch up with it all too ;)

OMFG!!! Another bloody migraine. I woke up with it this morning so I didn't even get a chance to take the right preemptive drugs. Had to go down the dr for an injection and its just started ebbing away, the last 3 hours are just a blur x

Wowsers that sounds horrific! I've never had a migraine, thought I had it bad with my headaches lately. Doc has prescribed anitriptyline for mine but always thought that was an anti-depressant? Apparently not in small doses, good for headaches. Still think its this damn coil causing all the changes!

Hope you feel better soon BB x

Last edited:
Not sure what's bringing them on! Every time I just about get back into it 100% I end up getting one and having to eat something to take the meds!

But I will tell you what!!! My dad forwarded me some pictures of me trying on dresses and the difference is unbelievable. I can't believe I got so big. And it absolutely terrified me into getting back on it 100% no messing. Because if I thought I looked nice in my chosen dress and I really looked awful, imagine what I might think if I see myself in the wedding video or pictures despite losing nearly 2 stone but with still 2 stone to lose to be at target. It's coming off ASAP!

BB there is nothing like a photo to help you get back on it. I have a few horrors I can drag out and look at if needed.

good luck keeping the migraines away x

Keep to the diet and going running and you will have lost that 2 stone before you know it!

When do you get married BB ?
We are roughly same weight now, and height :)
I hope you're feeling better now :)

Back