My exante/atkins alternate day diary!

You wouldnt be pregnant wud u? Migraines feeling hungover all Sounds familiar, Just a thought! :)

...my god I hope not! I had my totm last week so I shall assume no, however I'm going to the dr on Friday so maybe I'll do a test too to make sure. Xx

Hope you feel better soon. Sounds awful, all these migrains you've been having. I hope it isn't the diet.

I hope your migraine has lifted. It is worrying that you keep getting them. Maybe its impending stress for the wedding ?
:)

Hi BB. Hope you're feeling better today.

I am feeling better but the dr thinks its the diet :( so I am on Preventers now and they should help. Back on plan again today lots of water and relaxation xx

I don't get migraines find that I get headaches a lot on the diet. Also I think the hot weather and the high pollen count has some bearing on it too. I have been waking with terrible headaches in the morning and I have to take headache tablets and painkillers all day as well as all my hay fever stuff! Also, a couple of migraine sufferes at work have had to take some time off this week. Try to drink as much water as possible - that's my plan for today.

BB how has your head been today?

Hi everyone sorry its been a while I've had cluster migraines so haven't been feeing great. The good news is:

Despite not really being on plan for the last two weeks I've managed to stay the same weight

I had my Botox done today so after about another 2 weeks they should be gone (touch wood) but I have preventatives to last me until then so I've been back on plan 48 hours so far without any problem, touch wood it'll continue.

I have no idea how I've stayed the same weigh tbh I'd have thought the water weight you regain alone would have meant I put on a few lbs, but I am grateful for it. Unfortunately it puts me behind schedule considerably :( I am 4lbs away from being in the 14s and I weigh in next Tuesday and I really really need this. I then have 4 weeks until my dress fitting to hit the 13s so I have to lose 4lbs a week to achieve this.

It's not going to be easy but ill give it my best shot.

Hope you're all doing well xx

Aww BB, I do hope that all your migraine worries stop now, and let you get on with it.
Its great that you are STS even through it all !!
I hope you get the 14's this week, as I think it will spur you on immensely !!
Keep going BB, you will get there

Aww BB, I do hope that all your migraine worries stop now, and let you get on with it.
Its great that you are STS even through it all !!
I hope you get the 14's this week, as I think it will spur you on immensely !!
Keep going BB, you will get there

Thanks marge! I see you're doing very well :)
Yesterday was a good day and as a result I think today will be too, well diet wise anyway.

The only problem is I'm now completely paranoid! Everytime I get any sort of blind spots or funny vision that resembles an aura (migraine warning) I take tablets, and they aren't really the best thing to take unless I'm actually getting one.

I'm hoping now I've had the Botox and I don't have one for a week I'll relax a little xx

Hi BB. I'm sure you'll get to goal if you just keep at it. Why will botox stop you getting migrains?

Hi BB. I'm sure you'll get to goal if you just keep at it. Why will botox stop you getting migrains?

It helps migraines, no idea why but I now have no lines (well dents anyway) and I no longer have the ability to frown at Chris. Also it stops the migraines, Winner! I don't really understand why, it's something to do with the nerves and muscles xx

It's a shame you can't have it in your neck. That's where my lines are - or at least most of them!

I have never heard of Botox for migraines. Did your doctor suggest it?

No I read about it in an article once. But tbh I got the Botox done originally to re arch my brows better and stop myself frowning. It was after having it I discovered my migraines pretty much disappeared. I started Botox quite young so it's nice to know its preventing the lines between my brows which everyone has in my family and its sorting out this problem too. X

Oh boll@c!s!!!! 15.2lbs.

Oh well I will definitely be in the 14s next Tuesday... I think....I hope! X

Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks Lynne! The other half has hidden the scales in his car until next week now as I know I'll be being obsessive.

Had a good few days on plan. With any luck I'll be in ketosis either tomorrow or the day after.

Not feeling overly hungry right now. Feeling very bloated though as I'm due on, so it's a good thing the scales have been taken away! X

And I'm in the purple! Thank god ketosis has kicked in. Now just to avoid the food on my family hen do tomorrow! X

Keep focussed!

Back