My Exante Diary - bisousbisous

Hey just catching up with your diary, well done on such a great start and being brave enough to post your before pictures :)
You are doing so well :) keep it up

Hey just catching up with your diary, well done on such a great start and being brave enough to post your before pictures :)
You are doing so well :) keep it up

Aww thanks for that, made me smile :D x

Day 5- I haven't cheated but I got really hungry at about 3pm for some reason! Still have about 1 liter of water left to drink so I better get on with it or i'll never get to bed! :)

I'm still up and the main reason is I still have water to drink *rolls eyes*

Haha it's such a chore isn't it! How much water are you drinking a day? I'm doing 3liters is that enough?
I only like bottled/brita water out of the fridge which makes it even harder to get down quickly! I've still got my liter to drink, bet i'll be up for another couple of hours, i've just had the dodgiest stomach in the world it was awful, so I think I better drink this water before going to sleep. x

Day 6- I haven't struggled at all today on this :D went for a run as i have soo much more energy than the past days. I have realised how much I can't stand the soups though, gonna buy the pack of shakes.

Day 6- I haven't struggled at all today on this :D went for a run as i have soo much more energy than the past days. I have realised how much I can't stand the soups though, gonna buy the pack of shakes.
well done you! Monday was my first day, was not hungry at all, had vinilla shake, chocolate bar and thai chicken soup. I must have a very strange taste, i love the thai chicken soup:p, seems like so many people on this site can not stand the soup:(. Did feel a bit tired though, had to take a wee nap in the afternoon, hope the energy will be back a few days later.
Good luck;)

well done you! Monday was my first day, was not hungry at all, had vinilla shake, chocolate bar and thai chicken soup. I must have a very strange taste, i love the thai chicken soup:p, seems like so many people on this site can not stand the soup:(. Did feel a bit tired though, had to take a wee nap in the afternoon, hope the energy will be back a few days later.
Good luck;)

Aww well done on your first day! I'm sure it'll all go well, my energy has gone up loaaads, I was so tired the first 3 days but then it got better. :)
It's weird, my stomach fat feels like really hard today and not as wobbly... hopefully this means i'm losing it? haha xx

Yay glad it's all going well and wobbliness is disappearing :)

Thank you! :) I can't actually see much of a difference yet but my stomach fat just felt sort of harder than normal... really weird!! haha. x

how's it going today?

Not so bad thanks :) although i've had a really funny tummy, still need to drink my 3rd pack before I forget.. really don't fancy it though! How has your day been? x

Hiya, just popped in to see how you have been getting on. Sounds like you're doing fab!! Keep it up. End of day 1 and no cheating woo hoo. Am struggling to drink so much water though, done just over 2litres

Hiya, just popped in to see how you have been getting on. Sounds like you're doing fab!! Keep it up. End of day 1 and no cheating woo hoo. Am struggling to drink so much water though, done just over 2litres

Thanks hun! :) Aww that's great.. the first 3 days were pretty hard and tiring for me, so try and get past them and you'll be fiiiine! Try and get as much water down you as you can... I learnt this today, I only had 500ml in the morning and forgot to take some out with me and walked around in the sun for an hour... I felt sooo dizzy and dehydrated it was horrible! Hope you're doing good anyway! :) x

I've done a whole week now with no cheating :D ...although I did lick my finger after cutting a lemon yesterday to make my friends some drinks, I actually felt horrified with myself and really guilty...crazy haha! I keep having my third pack really late the last couple of days... at 10-11pm does anyone know if this is bad? Like you're not suppost to eat a normal meal that late, but does it count with this?
Think i'm losing it off my belly anyway, can't see much difference in my thighs so far but i'm gonna weigh myself in 2 weeks so I don't get put off incase I haven't lost much this week. xx

lol one lick of a lemony finger can't surely be enough to beat yourself up about?!! You're doing really well, day 2 down for me.. bit more of a struggle today but hey I got through it (just)
Still drinking the water lol, done just over 2.5 litres

I've done a whole week now with no cheating :D ...although I did lick my finger after cutting a lemon yesterday to make my friends some drinks, I actually felt horrified with myself and really guilty...crazy haha! I keep having my third pack really late the last couple of days... at 10-11pm does anyone know if this is bad? Like you're not suppost to eat a normal meal that late, but does it count with this?
Think i'm losing it off my belly anyway, can't see much difference in my thighs so far but i'm gonna weigh myself in 2 weeks so I don't get put off incase I haven't lost much this week. xx
whole week without cheating, that is fantastic!!! I am on my 3rd day, so far no cheating:D. i have my soup really late too, i do not like go to slepp hungry. But i do not know if that is bad or not. Hope not;) Good luck for week 2!

Back