My Exante Diary - bisousbisous

lol one lick of a lemony finger can't surely be enough to beat yourself up about?!! You're doing really well, day 2 down for me.. bit more of a struggle today but hey I got through it (just)
Still drinking the water lol, done just over 2.5 litres

I know it's mad!! Who on earth would feel guilty about that? hahah. Thanks hun! you'll get through it, just get through day 3 and it'll all be easier. I've only drank 1.5 litres today :O i'm normally quite good with my water, it's gonna be a loooong night! x

whole week without cheating, that is fantastic!!! I am on my 3rd day, so far no cheating:D. i have my soup really late too, i do not like go to slepp hungry. But i do not know if that is bad or not. Hope not;) Good luck for week 2!

Thanks hun, you'll do it!! you're nearly over the 3rd day now yaay, I bet you'll find it even easier from now on :D Yeah I wasn't sure about it... never mind I think i'll just carry on having it late :) Good luck too! x

Thanks hun, you'll do it!! you're nearly over the 3rd day now yaay, I bet you'll find it even easier from now on :D Yeah I wasn't sure about it... never mind I think i'll just carry on having it late :) Good luck too! x
Thanks for the support:D. I also make soups with 400ml water, sometimes 500ml even, that make me laster longer without feeling hungry, do not know that is ok or not.
Anyway, good luck for another 100% day!:D

Hey bisous (great username!) just popping in to say hello before I go to bed, seems like most of the girlies on here are in the early days like me (day 2) so thought it would be a nice diary to be subscribed to :)

You are doing so so well not cheating at all!! And the lemon thing is gonna be fine, it probably like evaporated out of your mouth or something before you could absorb it haha. I have so far managed to not cheat, but 2 days isn't much of an achievement! Still, everyone starts somewhere. I am dreading tomorrow as it seems day 3 is not a nice one, but hey, every day is a day closer to ketosis!

Good luck drinking your water! I am finding myself really thirsty so not struggling at all to drink 4 litres a day lol, funny how we're all different :)

Jen x

bisousbisous said:
Not so bad thanks :) although i've had a really funny tummy, still need to drink my 3rd pack before I forget.. really don't fancy it though! How has your day been? x

Oh good, oh not so good, I've had terminal wind today lmao
Not so bad here been gardening most of the day :) got some water down at least :)

bisousbisous said:
I've done a whole week now with no cheating :D ...although I did lick my finger after cutting a lemon yesterday to make my friends some drinks, I actually felt horrified with myself and really guilty...crazy haha! I keep having my third pack really late the last couple of days... at 10-11pm does anyone know if this is bad? Like you're not suppost to eat a normal meal that late, but does it count with this?
Think i'm losing it off my belly anyway, can't see much difference in my thighs so far but i'm gonna weigh myself in 2 weeks so I don't get put off incase I haven't lost much this week. xx

Wooo hoo great news :)
No idea about the time thing though, I have always wondered the same :)

Thanks for the support:D. I also make soups with 400ml water, sometimes 500ml even, that make me laster longer without feeling hungry, do not know that is ok or not.
Anyway, good luck for another 100% day!:D

That's okay! :D i'm sure that's fine, just means you're getting more water, which must be a good thing! Good luck to you too! :) x

Congratulations on getting through your first week and extra props for no hiccups! :)

Thankyouu! I hope yours is going well too! Good luck :D x

Hey bisous (great username!) just popping in to say hello before I go to bed, seems like most of the girlies on here are in the early days like me (day 2) so thought it would be a nice diary to be subscribed to :)

You are doing so so well not cheating at all!! And the lemon thing is gonna be fine, it probably like evaporated out of your mouth or something before you could absorb it haha. I have so far managed to not cheat, but 2 days isn't much of an achievement! Still, everyone starts somewhere. I am dreading tomorrow as it seems day 3 is not a nice one, but hey, every day is a day closer to ketosis!

Good luck drinking your water! I am finding myself really thirsty so not struggling at all to drink 4 litres a day lol, funny how we're all different :)

Jen x

Hi Jen! :)
Aww thanks, just get over day 3 and it'll be soo much easier, you can do it!! :)
Haha the lemon thing is crazy! Like it's normal to feel guilty over eating a big piece of cake, but not licking your finger with a tiny bit of lemon juice on, this diet sounds mad!! hahah.
It's great you've not cheated in the first 2 days though, they've gotta be the most tempting days to cheat! Well done! :D
That's great you're drinking 4 liters! I've been terrible today.. only just finished two! :eek:
Good luck for tomorrow! x

Oh good, oh not so good, I've had terminal wind today lmao
Not so bad here been gardening most of the day :) got some water down at least :)

Oh dear haha! my tummy feels reallly odd atm like a jacuzzi bubbling! weird haha. Ahh that's nice, bit of exercise too! :D good luck for tomorrow :) x

bisousbisous said:
Oh dear haha! my tummy feels reallly odd atm like a jacuzzi bubbling! weird haha. Ahh that's nice, bit of exercise too! :D good luck for tomorrow :) x

Yeah mine is sooooo noisy poor empty bellies lol

shut up belly:D hahahaha
I like your pic, it is very Cath kidston:king:

hahaha it was soo annoying last night!! Thanks :D I like your hello kitty :) x Hows it going today?

How's it going today? My belly is still gurgling like mad :)

Still bubbling!! When will this stop? hahah. Soo tired today, belly kept me awake haha! How are you today? :) x

hahaha it was soo annoying last night!! Thanks :D I like your hello kitty :) x Hows it going today?
So far so good,at least have not cheated;) i actually have not had anything yet, just have been drinking water all day. And i think i have got the stomach curse, hahahaha, bubbling like a kettle all day, hope it will stop when i go to bed tonight, you know how annoying that is! Really pushing myself drink more water today,have to reach 3L today :sign0151:.
Oh yeah, i also took a walk today, about 30 minutes, nothing crazy, but feel really good about it;) How are you doing today?

I just realised that your goal weight is 94lb!!! That is crazy, i think i was heavier than that when i was in primary school:D. I also just checked the bmi, you would be at 19 which is very low but still in the normal range, you are fine then . At one point i was worried that you would be under weight, i guess i am just not used to small number, hahahahaha. Silly me:rotflmao:

Still bubbling!! When will this stop? hahah. Soo tired today, belly kept me awake haha! How are you today? :) x

Yeah not bad drinking the water, dreading a meal I have to go to on Sun, wishing away the weight gain I have since falling off the wagon *sigh*

Back