My Exante Diary

Hey Saddlebags
Hope u had a tantastic Tuesday!!! Day flew by ... Had a hot coffee and vanilla shake this mornin, bouillon 4 both lunches Box of S&S arrived when I got home so ate d bars.... Yes all 4 of dem... Told ya ive no willpower All nice except d fruit and almond one Had a porridge Sweeter and liked it but tid a different consistency than Exante but very filling So on liquids 4 d evenin!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Danii! I've ordered: cottage pie, chili, spag bol, spicy spag bol, tomato chili, macaroni, mushroom pasta, veg soup, dark choc and coconut bar, maple bar, milk choc truffa, milk choc vanilla bar, choc shake, crispy choc shake, caramel shake and banana shake! Got enough to last me 4 days :)
I'm really looking forward to the variety. Think I'll mash some cauliflower to put on top of the cottage pie then stick it under the grill. Yummy!

Hi Saddlebag, you might find it's better with some greens as when you add the water to the sachet it's like mince and potato mixed together, cauli might make it a bit bland, I stick broccoli and green beans in mine...yummy

Your doing great so far Saddlebags, Im thinking of the slim and save too as it will help me to have a meal without being ws. I got some samples too so Im going to have a try tomorrow.

Shoebs today was dull at work... I could have eaten all day! Some went for carvery lunch, I sat munching on my bar... Hmmm. Couldnt stomach tomato so had a tofu stir fry with some yummy veg- it was delicious but realised after why- the five spice seasoning I put in it was mostly sugar :d'oh: Not good as weigh day tomorrow! Oh well. I've got some good food for my add a meal week, loads of low carb veg like broccoli, celery, cauliflower, courgettes and some prawns, chicken, turkey and ham. I'm excited!!

Great advice Lanarkwitch, I shall do that! Also I have some courgettes and a julienne peeler so can make courgette 'spaghetti' which might be nice?

Thanks Briar Rose, I'm still feeling really positive, I'm noticing the weight loss now and so are other people. So I get a confidence boost but then try on clothes from last year and still can't get them on... Onwards and downwards! Can't wait for the S&S packets to arrive for some variety to keep me on track.

Oo how bizarre, I just came on to update it and your post popped up!

So...... Another 4lbs! Woohoooo! And it's add a meal week as of today so I'm feeling super happy!

hiya, i think you have done the porridge biscuits? how do you make it, amounts of water etc?? thanks.....

Oo how bizarre, I just came on to update it and your post popped up!

So...... Another 4lbs! Woohoooo! And it's add a meal week as of today so I'm feeling super happy!

Yaayyyy :party0011:

You are flying at it mrs 21lbs in 4 weeks is really amazing, good luck with aam, you really deserve a weeeeee break.

OMG well done Saddlebags Dats fantastic Ur meltin away I forgot today was weigh in Days all confused on a/c of bank holiday Ate too many lamb chops yday eve so had a bloated tummy today Goin to weigh in on Sat morn to keep myself on straight and narrow as goal was my sons Comm and dats on Sat so I'll post mine then Stickin to Exante products Doin TS til then
Njoyed vanilla and coffee this mornin and have just had hot CHoc made with peppermint tea
Delighted Ur getting complements NJoy aam wk
Lol Shoebedoo
PS kinda nervous switching to S&S as know d Exante products work!!! Let me know what u think of dem Think I'll use up my Exante first

Fab weight loss! Well done :hug99: xx

hiya, i think you have done the porridge biscuits? how do you make it, amounts of water etc?? thanks.....

Hi Naomi, what you need to do is put a sachet of porridge into a bowl, and add cold water a little at a time. I didn't measure it but added enough to make it so it was sort of dough-y, not runny, and not powdery. The sort of consistency that means you can dollop it onto a baking tray and it not run everywhere!
Use grease proof paper on a baking sheet. Splodge the porridge mix on in circles, spread them out and flatten them with a spoon. I made two and they were a bit thick and porridgey in the middle, so I would make them thin if you want them crisper in the middle.
Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius and pop biscuits in when oven is ready. I didn't time how long mine were in for- probably around 20-25 minutes. The colour of them will indicate when they're ready. Mine were a dark golden brown and were nice but it's personal preference. When the tops were ready I turned the biscuits over and crisped up the bottoms for a few minutes. Then they're ready! Some people don't like them. Mine were yum! Especially with a cuppa :D

You are flying at it mrs 21lbs in 4 weeks is really amazing, good luck with aam, you really deserve a weeeeee break.

Ahhh thanks chick. Today has been a good day- had my shake for breakfast, then a prawn salad with cucumber, celery and peppers for lunch! Very novel eating with a fork! Had my toffee nut bar mid afternoon. I just got back and found my slim&save samples have arrived, yippeeeee! And couldn't resist swapping my usual soup for a spaghetti bolognese. WOWWWWW, eating a hot and yummy meal was amazing. I added some bouillon powder for a bit of flavour as it was a little bland without. There wasn't a lot of it so I put it in a little bowl :) When I do S&S tomorrow I'll have veggies with my hot meal so that will fill me up.
Feel like I've eaten loads today, although most of it was lettuce. I think it's a psychological thing having not really eaten anything in a month!

OMG well done Saddlebags Dats fantastic Ur meltin away I forgot today was weigh in Days all confused on a/c of bank holiday Ate too many lamb chops yday eve so had a bloated tummy today Goin to weigh in on Sat morn to keep myself on straight and narrow as goal was my sons Comm and dats on Sat so I'll post mine then Stickin to Exante products Doin TS til then
Njoyed vanilla and coffee this mornin and have just had hot CHoc made with peppermint tea
Delighted Ur getting complements NJoy aam wk
Lol Shoebedoo
PS kinda nervous switching to S&S as know d Exante products work!!! Let me know what u think of dem Think I'll use up my Exante first

I'm sure you will look and feel fab on your son's important day Shoebs! My jeans are feeling baggy now, accidentally pulled them down this evening without undoing them lol!
I had S&S spag bol for tea with a little bouillon for flavouring, it was delicious!!

Fab weight loss! Well done :hug99: xx

Thank you hun x

Yaaay for Slim and Save, to be honest I'd never have stuck to Exante for this long, I love all the meals and I don't really feel like I'm on a diet to be honest!!

Have a great day mrs xxxxx

Mornin Saddlebags
I luv Ur recipe 4 oat biscuits- Definately goin to try dem. Loose trousers.... dats hilarious Me thinks Ul have to wear a belt!!! Can picture u in skinny jeans soon Do u have any??? I went cyclin again last nite so slept like a baby Only problem is dat I'm stuck to d bed this mornin ;) I better get up as I've a bit of work to do on d computer for work Have a super day NJoy chewing ' real food'

Soooo today I started off with macaroni cheese which, despite looking revolting, was delicious! Yummy! My lunch was a turkey salad and a chocolate crispy shake. The shake was horrible! Really watery. Don't think I'm a shake person, so won't order any more, which makes lunchtimes difficult... Had my Truffa bar when. Got home frm work, which was quite nice. Tasted just like an Atkins brownie bar! My dinner will be the cottage pie with some broccoli and cauliflower. Can't wait!

Shoebs I do have some skinny jeans, they fit but are a bit tight!

Mornin Saddlebag U sound as if Ur really enjoyin Ur new products U sure had my mouth watering Made buns and cakes Gotta Ice dem did mornin Hope waistcoats r delivered to my door this morn Or will b dashin to d city to a weddin shop this pm Cancelled nail appointments as no time no time Can use voucher again
Lovely havin day off work
NJoy Ur day
Miles of smiles
Shoebedoo

Just a quick reply as on my phone at work. Tut tut!

Shoebs my fingers and toes are crossed that the waistcoats arrive on time! I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow, how exciting! I bet you're rushing around like nobody's business...!

Pseudo I saw on your diary you've taken the plunge with S&S, best thing you'll ever do. I'm struggling to eat everything, there's a lot compared to exante, maybe because of my AAM week? Thanks for your comments, I reckon your 18lb first week trumped my 7lb one!

In other news, I'm tired and a bit bored and want to finish work now and start my weekend!

Good evening! Hope you've finished work now :D and enjoy your weekend! :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Hi giggles! I just walked in and put my dinner on! Such a late finish, bahhhh. I don't like eating this late either, it keeps me awake at night :grumble: Oh well, the weekend is here now wooohooooo!
I had S&S spicy spag bol for breakfast which was yummy! Then a prawn salad for lunch, caramel shake mid afternoon which was yurcchhhhhhhhhhh bleuurgggghhhh and just got home and stuffed the vanilla almond bar down my throat. The bar was really really nice! I preferred to the Truffa I think. Dinner is mushroom pasta with broccoli and cauliflower. I don't like mushrooms but basing my opinion on the other VLCD meals, although they taste nice they don't taste like whatever they're simulating...!

Back