My Exante TS Diary

Bless you!!!!

Its still going well but the dizzyness and light headed is back today. Not feeling bad though, not hungry or anything which is a miracle! I watched Biggest Loser and thought the same we nearly turned it off. Im recording it but havnt had chance to catch up since Monday.

Hope work stays busy for you and keeps you on track, looking forward to seeing how well you do when you weigh in tomorrow, im looking forward to Saturday fingers crossed we both have good losses.

Love Becky x

Becky, if you watch Monday's show then brace yourself. Half of it is the elimination! They REALLY drag it out! I was sitting there thinking "Oh God, get it over with!!" And they make the 2 couples plead to be kept in. It was painful...so humiliating....

Sorry to hear the dizziness is back. Drink plenty of water - that might help ease it. I'm not feeling hungry either. I've had the odd extra protein bar this week but stuck to it most days. Hoping for a good loss. Not sure whether to weigh in tomorrow or Saturday. I'll have to see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow! :)

I watched the Claire Richards show - My Big Fat Wedding. I can't believe she went from a size 8 to a size 20 and then back down to a size 10 again. The difference was amazing! And she looked so beautiful in her wedding dress! Did you see when she went to the "fat camp"?! I can't believe she paid over £1,000 to lose 4 lbs in one week?!!! I'm not sure I would have seen that as value for money! For that amount of money, I would want to look like a Hollywood goddess! He he!

Oh god me too but I guess by that stage she had very little to lose, still not value for money but what an inspiration!

I used to be size 8, then went up to 24! back down to a 10 with slim fast and over about a 5 year period I have managed to gain some or alot of it back and now need to or would like to lose 8-9 stone! I dont know what went on or goes on in my head that has made me gain it again as I said never again when I lost the weight. Just old habits I guess. I made the mistake of being like if I could get to a size 16 I would be so happy then it was like if I could get to a size 14 wow then I got to 12 a still was SO fat so size 10 it was but in my tiny brain at a size 10 I still felt fat? Its so strange that I felt like that at a size 10 yet have gone back to a 20!

I dont know the answer or I would be a millionaire! And a slim one at that!

I know you will do great at weigh in wether its friday or saturday. Im excited to see how I have done. Hope its good!

Love Becky

Still going strong then Lisa, well done! I am dying to see what you guys have lost this week. You should both have good weeks!

Hi

Have you got weighed today? Really excited to see how you have done! If not today I will keep posted for tomorrow to see how you do.

Hope your busy week at work has gone well and kept temptation away, atleast the weeken is here now.

Love Becky

Hi Becky,

I'm not too happy today. :cry:

I lost 1 pound! One measly pound! I couldn't believe it! Ok, I am now 11st 13 lbs so back into the 11's, but I haven't eaten proper food for 6 days! And all for what?! 1 pound!!!

I was so disappointed with myself that I went on what can only be described as a "food bender"! I have eaten so much chocolate I feel sick now. :(

Sorry for making you wait. I felt a bit ashamed to post my result, so avoided the site for most of today!

I think I know why I haven't lost much weight this week. I didn't listen to Sarah! She told me that fruit wasn't allowed on Exante TS, but I ate it anyway. I checked for ketosis most days but was never in ketosis. I ignored it and thought I'd lose weight anyway cos I felt slimmer. I was obviously wrong!

I have decided to put it all behind me and keep going. I'm gonna start Exante TS again tomorrow - without fruit! Make sure I get into ketosis this week so I know the weight will definitely come off!

Sorry for being such a downer!

Good luck for tomorrow. I know you're gonna pull a huge weight loss cos you have been a good girl this week! I'm hoping to join you and have a good weight loss next week!

Gonna stay strong and not give up on my journey - even though I had a blip today! :D

I thought about taking my picture and posting my "before" and "half way there" picture - but felt so terrible after I weighed in that I have changed my mind.....

Hi Becky,

I'm not too happy today. :cry:

I lost 1 pound! One measly pound! I couldn't believe it! Ok, I am now 11st 13 lbs so back into the 11's, but I haven't eaten proper food for 6 days! And all for what?! 1 pound!!!

I was so disappointed with myself that I went on what can only be described as a "food bender"! I have eaten so much chocolate I feel sick now. :(

Sorry for making you wait. I felt a bit ashamed to post my result, so avoided the site for most of today!

I think I know why I haven't lost much weight this week. I didn't listen to Sarah! She told me that fruit wasn't allowed on Exante TS, but I ate it anyway. I checked for ketosis most days but was never in ketosis. I ignored it and thought I'd lose weight anyway cos I felt slimmer. I was obviously wrong!

I have decided to put it all behind me and keep going. I'm gonna start Exante TS again tomorrow - without fruit! Make sure I get into ketosis this week so I know the weight will definitely come off!

Sorry for being such a downer!

Good luck for tomorrow. I know you're gonna pull a huge weight loss cos you have been a good girl this week! I'm hoping to join you and have a good weight loss next week!

Gonna stay strong and not give up on my journey - even though I had a blip today! :D

I thought about taking my picture and posting my "before" and "half way there" picture - but felt so terrible after I weighed in that I have changed my mind.....

Hey MW, I know your disappointed, but that still a pound off, and after the last 4 wees it's not another gain and you're back in the 11's :devilangel:There is a post somewhere on the forum about "just a pound" it's really funny, and does make you think. After all if you lost a measley pound every week, that's 52 in a year!!.

Just think, that's 20lbs gone forever. Even during your low moments, over the past weeks, you can still hold your head up and think :wow:half my target has gone. keep going, start afresh tomorrow and keep smiling.:grouphugg:

Thanks NB! Never thought of it that way before. :D

You're right! Tomorrow is a new day and I have my packs ready to start afresh. :)

On another note, well done you! :D
Looks like you are pulling in some great losses!

Hi Lisa....not expecting great things this week as I had Sun and Mon off.........went away with family for BH. Did try and limit what I ate, plus I felt full after a small meal....but the wine was very nice. Did restart TS on the Tues and have kept 100% since. OOOH don't I sound virtuous LOL.

OMG Lisa dont be down on yourself silly a pound is a pound and wow you are under the dreaded 12st that is fantastic!!

Get what you need to out your system and go again, I have had a good week but if I couldnt stick to it for one week there was something wrong. You have been going longer than me and I know I will have some hugh blips but I also know you guys will be there will words of encouragement to keep me on track.

Heres to next week you can do it, we all can with Sarahs excellent help and advice.

Keep going, we can do it together.

Love Becky x

Thanks NB and Becky! :D

NB - well done for getting back on track after taking time off. I know how difficult that can be sometimes. Good luck with this week's weigh in. :)

Becky - you're right! I'm gonna get all that stuff out of my system and start TS today - doing it properly! I know, I should have listened to Sarah! (Sorry Sarah, you were right! The fruit totally wrecked my loss!)

Here's to all of us having a great week!!! :D

Thats good to hear Lisa! We will have a great week. A great week for me would be to lose 8lb so I am 16st something but i know thats probably not going to happen. Dont think I can have another big loss so soon after such a big lose even though it was my first week. Would be happy with 2lbs to get my first stone off! Thats more realistic I guess.

Love Becky x

Losing 1 stone in 2 weeks will be an absolutely amazing result, Becky! :D I'm sure you will be able to achieve this. :)

I had a really bad day today. Had some bad news. My cousin told me that she found a lump on her neck and her doctor said there was 80% that is was cancerous. :cry:

She is only 31 years old (and with 2 young children). I was all ready to start TS today and then I heard the news this morning and really wasn't in the mood. So I had another "food bender" day...it was horrible...I don't want to think about the amount of kcals I consumed...I ate until I felt sick...it wasn't pretty...

I had a re-think tonight. There isn't anything I can really do other than wait for the results and offer her the help and support that she may need. I'm over the shock now and I am going to start TS again tomorrow.

I am ever hopeful that I will reach my goal...

:grouphugg:

nothing much to say im just keeping everything cross its not cancerous

x

and sorry i couldnt find anyother hug emotes

x

Thanks Kel...you are so sweet. :)

We just have to wait and pray....nothing else we can do really.

Hope your mum is doing well. If you need anything, feel free to PM me. :)

shes okay, she had her operation on friday so we're just waiting to see what happens next.

completely off topic but you broke the 12 stone barrier. well done :)

Glad to hear she is ok. :)
She will be ok with your love and support. :)
The whole experience is tough to get through. The worst bit for me was seeing the changes in my mum when she was going through chemotherapy...looking back I'm not sure how we got through it, but she is fine now. She is doing all the things she used to do. So there is light at the end of the tunnel. Just remember that. :)

I have broken the 12st barrier twice so far on this journey! I'm hoping to get back on track so I can properly start losing weight again rather than yo-yoing around 12 st.....

You will get there Lisa.

Im so sorry to here about your cousin, I have everything crossed that its the 20% not cancerous for them. So sorry to here what your Mum went through, I know how special Mums. And also to you Kels hope your Mum makes a speedy recovery too.

Love Becky x

Thanks Becky. :)
Nothing else we can do except wait...

I have started TS today and am motivated to get through this week! Gonna have my 4 packs and strictly nothing else. I think it was the fruit that prevented ketosis last time. We'll see what happens this week...good luck with week 2. You're doing really well! :D

Back