My Exante TS Diary

Sorry to hear about your Cousin Lisa. I am keeping everything crossed for you to be hearing good news.

On the fruit and "food benders", just put it all behind you and start again. The odd apple or soft fruit isn't going to hurt too much. Remember though that after a food bender, you might have gained a few pounds of glycogen. It's NOT fat, so don't panic. You will get that back off over the next day or so if you drink lots of water and stick to packs. Good luck.

Hi

Im struggling today for some strange reason, not due to to hunger but all ive wanted to do all weekend is sleep and when im awake I feel really weak and strange. I figure im in ketosis as I have the bad breath but im still waiting on the energy. My OH has gone to get some chicken and a few veg for me to have so it may give me some energy! Dont know if this is the problem but ive also had like a tingling (like pins & needles) in my hands. Jusgt a little concerned what this could be so thought a little food might be a good thing and hopefully no knock me out of ketosis?

Thought I would be on such a high from the weigh in yesterday but im so tired and feel strange!

Love Becky x

Sorry to hear about your Cousin Lisa. I am keeping everything crossed for you to be hearing good news.

On the fruit and "food benders", just put it all behind you and start again. The odd apple or soft fruit isn't going to hurt too much. Remember though that after a food bender, you might have gained a few pounds of glycogen. It's NOT fat, so don't panic. You will get that back off over the next day or so if you drink lots of water and stick to packs. Good luck.

Thanks Sarah. :)

Back to business today. It's nearly 5pm and I have had 3 packs already. 1 more mushroom soup to go and that is Day 1 over with! :D

I have to work out a routine for work that I can stick to. Think I am in the office all this week so I need to really stick to it....

Lisa good to hear you have had a good day today! Im sure you will soon settle into a routine in the office, plent of things to keep you busy and occupied! You will have a great week im sure and the weigh in next week will show great results.

Love Becky

Lisa, sorry to hear about your cousin's health problem, hoping everything come back clear.
Well done on having a good day diet wise.

Hi

Im struggling today for some strange reason, not due to to hunger but all ive wanted to do all weekend is sleep and when im awake I feel really weak and strange. I figure im in ketosis as I have the bad breath but im still waiting on the energy. My OH has gone to get some chicken and a few veg for me to have so it may give me some energy! Dont know if this is the problem but ive also had like a tingling (like pins & needles) in my hands. Jusgt a little concerned what this could be so thought a little food might be a good thing and hopefully no knock me out of ketosis?

Thought I would be on such a high from the weigh in yesterday but im so tired and feel strange!

Love Becky x

Aww....sorry to hear you're feeling tired, Becky. Have you managed at least 8 hours sleep per day in the past week? If you're having trouble sleeping at night, this could be causing your tiredness during the day.

As long as you keep your food to low carb foods, this should be ok (I think). This is what you would have if you were on WS.

I had 4 packs today, but had a low carb bar after the soup....still trying to go 100% of TS....

Lisa, sorry to hear about your cousin's health problem, hoping everything come back clear.
Well done on having a good day diet wise.

Thanks dreamingmaid. :)

Are you on WS now? Hope you're enjoying the diet plan. :D

Yes, i'm on the WS and loving it so far, i really look forward to my evening meal. Tonight it is cottage cheese and salad but i'm not normally keen on cottage cheese so i'm trying to think of a few ways to jazz it up!
Looking forward to my weigh in on wednesday, hopefully i would have lost a few pounds.

Hi

Love Becky x

The tingling in your hands is most likely to be due to ketosis. It does take a while for you body to fully settle into this way of getting energy and burning fat. Chicken and veg won't hurt you though. Don't worry, you will suddenly wake up one day and be full of energy.

Thanks Lisa and Sarah

Good to know I wont have damaged my weight loss, I was imagining all sort, blood pressure etc but I feel reassured that I am fine so back on TS today hope for a good loss on Saturday!

Lisa - glad to hear you had a good day yesterday and hope that today is going just as well!

Thanks for all the help and support its is so good to have people on here to talk to about our experiances.

Today had Banana shake for breakfast and having a bar for lunch and soup for dinner.

Love Becky x

No worries, Becky. :)
I feel the same way - it's nice to have support from others who are going through the same thing.

I'm having a Banana shake now for my lunch. :D

Today is going well. Although I have drank 3 small cups of cappaccinos (sp?) but without sugar. Trying hard to drink at least 2 litres of water, but working in an office....don't wanna be going back and forth to the loo....he he he...

Thanks Lisa and Sarah

Good to know I wont have damaged my weight loss, I was imagining all sort, blood pressure etc but I feel reassured that I am fine so back on TS today hope for a good loss on Saturday!

Lisa - glad to hear you had a good day yesterday and hope that today is going just as well!

Thanks for all the help and support its is so good to have people on here to talk to about our experiances.

Today had Banana shake for breakfast and having a bar for lunch and soup for dinner.

Love Becky x

Becky, if you are worried, you might want to go and get your blood pressure checked. I believe lloyds pharmacies do free blood pressure tests.

Losing 1 stone in 2 weeks will be an absolutely amazing result, Becky! :D I'm sure you will be able to achieve this. :)

I had a really bad day today. Had some bad news. My cousin told me that she found a lump on her neck and her doctor said there was 80% that is was cancerous. :cry:

She is only 31 years old (and with 2 young children). I was all ready to start TS today and then I heard the news this morning and really wasn't in the mood. So I had another "food bender" day...it was horrible...I don't want to think about the amount of kcals I consumed...I ate until I felt sick...it wasn't pretty...

I had a re-think tonight. There isn't anything I can really do other than wait for the results and offer her the help and support that she may need. I'm over the shock now and I am going to start TS again tomorrow.

I am ever hopeful that I will reach my goal...

Hi Lisa.....thoughts and prayers are with you. Fingers and toes crossed for good news. Keep strong and positive...we'll all be here for you even if you just want to have a grumble.:gen126:

Back