My extra easy food recipes

Some really nice recipes, thanks for sharing :)

What would you serve the chickpea dahl loaf with?

to be honest I have it as a snack hot or cold.

Plus I have alson had it with salad

X

Leek and potato soup syns free

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 280
Carrot and coriander soup syn free on EE

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 299
These are brilliant, massive help for someone completely out of ideas x

Thank you, hopefully you will find a favourite out of the ones listed.

Some lovely recipes on here! Going to make the chicken lasagne tonight for dinner and the chicken pizza thingys tomorrow with the kiddy wink :)
I'd love to try some of the sweet ones too but sweet stuff is a slippery slope for me always leaves me wanting more, however that dime recipe does sound gooooood!!
Thank you x

image.jpg

Scotch eggs. I don't like sausage meat so i made these with mashed potato instead and savoury rice to cover 0 syns

image.jpg

Tomato and mixed peppers pasta taken from Slimming world magazine Jan/Feb. very nice

0 syns

image.jpg
Zesty orange terrine from slimming world mag Jan/Feb. Made with satsuma's instead also didn't have a loaf tin big enough. 0.5 syns per slice serves 6

image.jpg

Slimming world speed soup

you have got some brilliant receipes.. they are a great help... will try out the chicken lasagne.

you have got some brilliant receipes.. they are a great help... will try out the chicken lasagne.

Thank you hope you enjoy the lasagna

Cheesy Tuna pasta bake HEA for cheese if not add 6 syns. 0 syns

From slimming world Jan/Feb magazine supplement

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 256
Raspberry Terrine I used the same recipe idea for the Zesty orange that's in the SW mag Jan/Feb, but obviously used Raspberries and I used Raspberry mullerlight fat free yogurt instead of total 0% fat Greek yogurt.

Serves 6 0.5 syns

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 256
image.jpgStir fry prawns, mushrooms, bean sprouts with rice and noodles topped with soya sauce

0 syns

Last edited:
Carrot, coriander and red pepper soup

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 214
Cheesy broccoli and potato bake 0 syns using cheese as Hea

taken from SW magazine Jan/Feb supplement

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 266
My version of Cardamom and vanilla panna cottas. I put mullerlight vanilla with chocolate sprinkle yogurt. And I let them set in the dishes I wanted to serve them in instead of turning them out. Taken from SW magazine supplement Jan/Feb

0 syns

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 227
Back