My fat has become very wobbley. Why?

love childrens comments...even the apparantly tactless ones.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::silly::giggle: OH YOU LOT.....you've really cheered me up! :thankyou: Now I'll go and change my wet knickers:eek: :eek:

ive just stood in front of the mirror jumping up and down and i cant find any wobbly bits they are all fat hard bits:cry: i want wobbly bits that are soon to disappear. :jelous: :rotflmao:

Jane, when I used to frequent another diet site they always talked about their soft and fluffy fat just before it whooshed away and they nicknamed it Jiggly Puff and the name stuck. I think it sums it up rather nicely.

well thankyou for that.i shall think of it by that name from now on & see if i can see it shrink.

there is no doubt that it has an entirely different feel to 'normal'.Much more doughy.

ive just stood in front of the mirror jumping up and down and i cant find any wobbly bits they are all fat hard bits:cry: i want wobbly bits that are soon to disappear. :jelous: :rotflmao:

Oh sallie,i was going to try & wrte somethng helpful about how long into CD I was when I began to notice this.
(When I did,I just thought of it in terms of a partially deflated balloon.)
BUT just seen your ticker..at your size there won't be much spare to jiggle up & down either firm or Jiggly-puff!!!!!

Last edited:
well defo lots:) of jiggly puffery going on in this house, i wibble and wobble and shimmy and shammy, like a mound of wibbling jelly, BUT it is improving the more weight comes off the better it is getting, plus I have been drinking more water than ever this week and it has improved I am sure in this week alone

I did have alot of wobbly bits but was doing no exercise, so started swimming and am toning up. The tonning is helping my body shape. Do remember feeling upset though as just suddenly noticed one day all the wobbly bits, but braved it to the swimming pool and glad i did.

Oh sallie,i was going to try & wrte somethng helpful about how long into CD I was when I began to notice this.
(When I did,I just thought of it in terms of a partially deflated balloon.)
BUT just seen your ticker..at your size there won't be much spare to jiggle up & down either firm or Jiggly-puff!!!!![/quote]
ha ha thanks for those kind words..... I recon most bits are hard because of my cycling but i have fat hard, stubborn bits i would still like to shift.
Christie, well done on going to the swimming pool.
Good luck to all of you trying to tone up.:)

Are you a v keen cyclist then Sallie?

I used to love it before children & fatness.
Now they can all balance by themselves & I no longer threaten to break the bike frame I'm hoping to get out on it this summer.:D

Yep Im sooo keen its barmy. I do mountain bike cross country racing. I started when I was 45 years young and am now 52years even younger. Before that I had horses all my life bred welsh cobs and we use to show them around the country. Just decided one day id had enough of mucking out and basic cancer of the pocket with the cost. We sold them all to cut a long story short i sold the car didnt feel i needed it anymore and bought a bike to get around on. I havnt looked back since. Im now a cycle coach, gym instructor and nutritionist. (shame i dont practice what i teach ha ha)
I do hope you get out on your bike its such a grand feeling and when im out and about i forget about my weight it dosnt seem that important anymore it sort of more about how fit i can be and how far i can endure.
Keep me posted I love to hear about anyone thats out and about on their bikes. Hey its summer now come on come on.:D :giggle:

Back