Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My favourite recipe - whats yours?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 30 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I suspect that most of you will use this one, but its a current fave of mine, almost tastes like something naughty!!

4 tablets sweetners, crushed into bottom of a ramekin dish.

1-2 teaspoons of coffee

Chocolate pack

1/2 Nut crunch bar.

Mix with a little warm water to a very thick paste, then microwave for about 2 minutes.

It comes out like a choc brownie muffin, and is delicious with a black coffee, or a mint tea!! Yum Yum!!

Do any of you have a particular favourite thats good to share?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NICKY

NICKY Full Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    I INADVERTENTLY PUT TOO MUCH WATER IN THE CHOC MUFFIN MIX AND IT TURNED INTO A CHOCOLATE SPONGE WHICH I HAD WITH VANILLA CUSTARD DELICIOUS
    ALTHOUGH I AM SURE WE ARE NOT REALLY SUPPOSED TO LIKE THE PACKS ARE WE?????:confused:

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I think after a while, all this becomes "normal" for us, so yes, we do get to quite like them! I do wonder what a return to conventional food will be like, and how much our tastes will have changed?

5. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Quite like the thai chilli soup made into a popadam at the moment but still working on timings! Having it for a treat & when I feel the need to eat!! I also love mint tea with choc pack & 1 sweetner! Yum!

6. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Lemon biscuits are still a big fave of mine as are the crisps. Plus the chocolates my son makes me out of the choc shake - he's got them off to a fine art now :)

Cath

7. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

Not really a recipe but I put my Lemon bars in the freezer yum yum :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.