My favourite recipe - whats yours?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 30 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I suspect that most of you will use this one, but its a current fave of mine, almost tastes like something naughty!!

4 tablets sweetners, crushed into bottom of a ramekin dish.

1-2 teaspoons of coffee

Chocolate pack

1/2 Nut crunch bar.

Mix with a little warm water to a very thick paste, then microwave for about 2 minutes.

It comes out like a choc brownie muffin, and is delicious with a black coffee, or a mint tea!! Yum Yum!!

Do any of you have a particular favourite thats good to share?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NICKY

NICKY Full Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    I INADVERTENTLY PUT TOO MUCH WATER IN THE CHOC MUFFIN MIX AND IT TURNED INTO A CHOCOLATE SPONGE WHICH I HAD WITH VANILLA CUSTARD DELICIOUS
    ALTHOUGH I AM SURE WE ARE NOT REALLY SUPPOSED TO LIKE THE PACKS ARE WE?????:confused:

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I think after a while, all this becomes "normal" for us, so yes, we do get to quite like them! I do wonder what a return to conventional food will be like, and how much our tastes will have changed?

5. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Quite like the thai chilli soup made into a popadam at the moment but still working on timings! Having it for a treat & when I feel the need to eat!! I also love mint tea with choc pack & 1 sweetner! Yum!

6. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Lemon biscuits are still a big fave of mine as are the crisps. Plus the chocolates my son makes me out of the choc shake - he's got them off to a fine art now :)

Cath

7. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

Not really a recipe but I put my Lemon bars in the freezer yum yum :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.