My favourite recipe - whats yours?

Sez

has started again!!
I suspect that most of you will use this one, but its a current fave of mine, almost tastes like something naughty!!

4 tablets sweetners, crushed into bottom of a ramekin dish.

1-2 teaspoons of coffee

Chocolate pack

1/2 Nut crunch bar.

Mix with a little warm water to a very thick paste, then microwave for about 2 minutes.

It comes out like a choc brownie muffin, and is delicious with a black coffee, or a mint tea!! Yum Yum!!

Do any of you have a particular favourite thats good to share?

I INADVERTENTLY PUT TOO MUCH WATER IN THE CHOC MUFFIN MIX AND IT TURNED INTO A CHOCOLATE SPONGE WHICH I HAD WITH VANILLA CUSTARD DELICIOUS
ALTHOUGH I AM SURE WE ARE NOT REALLY SUPPOSED TO LIKE THE PACKS ARE WE?????:confused:

I think after a while, all this becomes "normal" for us, so yes, we do get to quite like them! I do wonder what a return to conventional food will be like, and how much our tastes will have changed?

Quite like the thai chilli soup made into a popadam at the moment but still working on timings! Having it for a treat & when I feel the need to eat!! I also love mint tea with choc pack & 1 sweetner! Yum!

Lemon biscuits are still a big fave of mine as are the crisps. Plus the chocolates my son makes me out of the choc shake - he's got them off to a fine art now :)

Cath

Not really a recipe but I put my Lemon bars in the freezer yum yum :)

Back